No announcement yet.

Week 6 Appeals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think that i'd like to see it played again just for kicks.

i don't think it's a good idea to play it again though, rules should be as black and white as possible.
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
      i think that i'd like to see it played again just for kicks.

i don't think it's a good idea to play it again though, rules should be as black and white as possible.
      which game?
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Is there a decision coming or are you just going to let it go and hope people forget about this? Our game is going to be important in the end of the season to determine seeding and perhaps who makes playoffs, and given the situation I more than proved my point that not only was it an illegal time, but that we also didnt just no-show to 'teach staff a lesson'
        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

wow shut up already. no rematch. they just forgot to update it here.
          1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
          1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
          1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
          1:Vitja> afk
          1:Underground> haha vit
          1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

^^
            Displaced> I get pussy every day
            Displaced> I'm rich
            Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
            Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
            Thors> prolly
            Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko
              Actuallyin the squad!! vs speed match I think empion went out about 15 seconds late...shot a few shots at a forgotten hero, while dodging his shots a forgotten hero ran into tragik's shot and went out, plus about 3 of your players had delayed specs and I saw at some point in game empion had 9 deaths...i killed him but he didnt go out, infact he went out 3 kills after that, with a spec delay....
              Thats absolute bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                Is there a decision coming or are you just going to let it go and hope people forget about this? Our game is going to be important in the end of the season to determine seeding and perhaps who makes playoffs, and given the situation I more than proved my point that not only was it an illegal time, but that we also didnt just no-show to 'teach staff a lesson'
                Whine, whine, whine.

Are you fucking retarded or something, doing an appeal cause you couldn't make a game? That's one of the most stupid shit I've heard of.

If you're stupid enough to think that you'll get your way, then I guess any squad can do an appeal when they don't show up to a game.

Quit crying and move on chubby.
                DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

so what happens with squad exclamation mark exclamation mark now that speed dissolved? is there gonna still be a game on week 11 or do they recieve yet another forfeit win? that would be 3 in a row, including the brutal and ancients game today... and 150 +/- given to them for free.... kinda screwed up if you ask me
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

the replacement squad takes speed's place. it happened last here with pallies-->tigers vs juice in lb.
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
                      LD: Sk8 vs Quicksand

Pending.
                      This was Denied, I heard. Thats final.
                      Original Mambonian
                      TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
                      I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

lol why is there a TWL Op from Sk8 telling us that our game is denied ?
                        Originally posted by Predator_FNM
                        To who I have been giving hard time about this? I have not commented this situation at all and wont. Goodbye.
                        thought u werent gonna comment this situation ? lol
                        Last edited by Revolve; 06-29-2006, 05:12 PM.
                        Epinephrin> I hope quicksand actually does become pretty good

Epinephrin> always fun to have a villian in the game

Comment

Coz im the only active one who really cared enought to put it here, ask wark for more info.
                          Original Mambonian
                          TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
                          I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

since youre the only active staffer who cares, perhaps you should be dealing with the replacement squad situation also :/

EDIT: its really too easy to pick apart twl staffs shortcomings this season, hopefully next year you get someone who gives a damn about the whole league overall. It is disheartening to every player who wants to play in this league to see the coordinaters of it be so damn lazy all season long. maybe just maybe that is the underlying reason as to why you're looking at a 12 squad season next year, more so than this game getting old and people leaving it
                            Last edited by Fault; 06-29-2006, 05:25 PM.

Comment

the squads in twl this year is 10 times worse than staff

week 1: 1 forfeit week 2: 4 forfeits week 3: FIRST SQUAD OUT... week 9: 15th squad out etc

you get the picture, i hope you're smart
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

whoever that fault guy is well thats not me

Comment

Working...
                                X