No announcement yet.

Week 6 Appeals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should be more worried also Jones, it could be you sitting out this Playoffs just as easy as us.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Fault
      thread derailed

but seriously, 'troll king' and 'fluffz' do you even play league? if not then why are you posting here...you dont have any idea whats going on.
      Thanks to Wark's freedom of speech, he keeps everyone informed, even if they aren't playing in a league.

Comment

Yeah this thread is getting derailed, this is alot bigger than Quicksand, even though I upset that a twl op went out of his way and broke two rules, and scheduled a game at a time he knew we couldn't make to cause a forfeit that would have been a good game. That is just one of this TWL's over what.. 15 forfeits? And it appears that since today is Friday there will be another one on for -Final- vs speed (although I hear predator is working on that)

Troll King - the freedom of speech thing was basically a joke anyhow, so just drop it, I was just trying to say "I can say what I feel like".

Fluffz - How can you berate me for talking badly about staff while on staff, when the Dean of Staff even said that "he was the only TWL Op active enough to care about the situation". Without any "crap talking" involved here, does that really sound like the proper behavior for the Head TWL op, since you don't think that my behavior is correct? Even the TWL site says that appeals are supposed to be taken care of ASAP.

The whole point of all of this is to say "This league has a problem that we need to fix, and if it is too late this season, well perhaps the things we discuss can be used to make the next TWL season run more smoothly" The only differance between ^^^ and what I said, was the fact that I added my personal opinion that PL was being immature about this entire situation to it. If you had gone through what I did during the last four weeks having to repeatedly talk to numerous TWL ops about if they had any idea about the appeal, that actually makes a differance for my squad this season than you would know what I mean.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You do understand that Finland and Germany fought as brothers in arms in WW2? The difference was that we were only defending our country against the soviets, not trying to conquer the world. So no, without you I would not be speaking german right now anyway. Nor would I be speaking russian without you.

So enough of your condescending attitude, please.
          jee

Comment

never seen anyone so annoying because of a fkin appeal jesus
            1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
            1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
            1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
            1:Vitja> afk
            1:Underground> haha vit
            1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Since it has been 1 month since our game vs BoZ, can we have an answer to our appeal please? Also, how about one for our appeal for the game vs Heavy last week? Thanks.
              Warpath

Comment

why dont you try to just get your whole season appealed?
                1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

being it so close to the 4th of july, americas independance day, I would like to reiterate the fact that yes, americans have the freedom of speech to extent that goes far beyond what most european countries have or wanted to have experienced until most recently. The fact that the USA was created for the very purpous of freedom of speech and freedom from oppression by european kings/dictators means we essentially are the milestone for what it means to have basic civil rights in the modern age. Whatever wark said might have been a joke, but his mindset is created by living in a country that was founded based on the idea that we have faught many wars just to get the basic civil rights that everyone takes for granted. To all you haters out there that cry foul to the fact that USA has worked hard to get what we have, kiss our asses. Thank you, have a nice day.

US Navy Sailor

Exalt
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

my goodness ,sir, if I had the energy I'd love to argue with you.
                    jee

Comment

With all the other appeals flying around at the moment, I think I should remind everyone that we've been waiting 8 weeks for this appeal to be sorted (6 weeks for our other one). Having no answer at all is pretty pathetic. I wouldn't expect quarter final appeals to be dealt with until October, maybe November.
                      Warpath

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt
                        being it so close to the 4th of july, americas independance day, I would like to reiterate the fact that yes, americans have the freedom of speech to extent that goes far beyond what most european countries have or wanted to have experienced until most recently. The fact that the USA was created for the very purpous of freedom of speech and freedom from oppression by european kings/dictators means we essentially are the milestone for what it means to have basic civil rights in the modern age. Whatever wark said might have been a joke, but his mindset is created by living in a country that was founded based on the idea that we have faught many wars just to get the basic civil rights that everyone takes for granted. To all you haters out there that cry foul to the fact that USA has worked hard to get what we have, kiss our asses. Thank you, have a nice day.

US Navy Sailor

Exalt

Thats why it wasn't until rather recently that blacks were equal to whites, thats why theres no racism in america, thats why hispanics, blacks and anybody who isn't white basically isn't considered a second class citizen in half the country.

God bless America.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                          Thats why it wasn't until rather recently that blacks were equal to whites, thats why theres no racism in america, thats why hispanics, blacks and anybody who isn't white basically isn't considered a second class citizen in half the country.

God bless America.
                          thanks american
                          What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

Working...
                          X