-FINAL- vs Pirates quarter-final appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to throw in my 2cents:

Boz has been around for a fair while now. I am not here to say we are great, and to be honest i dont really care for TWL. However what i dont like is seeing this kind of talk:

LOL BoZ is crap, u will never make TWL, thats where the good squads are! - (Boz makes TWL)

LOL boz is crap you will go 1-10 and never make playoffs - (BoZ goes 7-3 and makes playoffs)

LOL BoZ is crap cos my mothers friend didnt play as she was shopping.

Why not just go, hmm you guys did a bit better than i thought, gl next TWL. Is that so hard to ask?
    King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

• look. you all suck, and i own you all. now stop argueing about pointless shit that is irrelvant in a thread about -F- and Pirates and their quarter-final. that is all

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Masterful
        LOL Bill ur right I just looked it up after u said that. but that doesnt mean we wouldnt have a chance if u and pjo would play. u and Pjo are like the only ones active on ur squad not?
        Now that you've done that, you might check the diso thing too.
        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
        3 league vet

Comment

• Diso lost only cus u didnt play phren?
          Diso's line wasnt that bad. so no Phren we just won you guys. And you cant say you would have won if u did play, cus u where not there. same counts for pirates only they had a real messy line and that wasnt the point in the match vs diso

Comment

Working...
          X