Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me why some rules are followed and some aren't?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me why some rules are followed and some aren't?

Epinephrine is correct, I did not email the appeal to the precise email address that's enlisted at the rules
    SO Disq admitted to sending to wrong email address....Why is the rule in section 4 upheld but not the rule according to appeals.

- An appeal must be done with 24 hours of the completion of the game in question. No appeals will be accepted after the 24 hour mark. Appeals are to be sent to twleauges@gmail.com, those sent to any other locations will not be accepted.

Read that last sentence. I don't care what anyone said about sending it here or there. Pure_Luck even told Disq that the section 4 rule was for regular season and this is playoffs and he replied that no changes to the rules were made.

Noone changed the rule you could send it to another email address and therefore the appeal is void.

I don't want to hear that all appeals are final either because just likme the game it was played but shouldn't of happened. Same gos in this case, the appeal shouldn't be reversed but it should never have been accepted cause it was sent to the wrong email.

I would love to see a staffer reply to this and try not to argue that the rule was broken.
    www.godswrathclan.net

Disq did a ?help and asked P_L about the e-mail. They gave him a different e-mail than the one on the site, which Disq did not feel the need to double check. So again, Disqualifier is innocent.
    jee

Comment

Yah I understand but the rule was still broken his fault or not. Wasn't Pirates fault it was supposedly broken and we played a round 3 either. Pure Luck also told them they had to play round 3 or forfeit. He was wrong twice. Worked out once in your favor and now it didn't. Rules are rules and they have to follow them or be a "flexible" staff to people they favor.
      www.godswrathclan.net

Comment

I believe sending the appeal to the supposedly "wrong" e-mail address is in no way comparable to the round 3 mishap of the TWL game. So, do you believe we should be punished for it?
        jee

Comment

UF didnt send the appeal to the email. Their appeal is invalid.
          1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
          1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
          1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
          1:Vitja> afk
          1:Underground> haha vit
          1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Originally posted by Underground
            UF didnt send the appeal to the email. Their appeal is invalid.
            Actually we did.

Nice try though.
            CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bill C
              SO Disq admitted to sending to wrong email address....Why is the rule in section 4 upheld but not the rule according to appeals.

- An appeal must be done with 24 hours of the completion of the game in question. No appeals will be accepted after the 24 hour mark. Appeals are to be sent to twleauges@gmail.com, those sent to any other locations will not be accepted.
              How do you know that the typo'd email address does not get forwarded to twleagues@gmail.com? You don't know, therefore the "argument" you are trying to bring forth doesn't really work.

Comment

what do you mean typoed? He sent it to a completely different address. lol

Even if he did typo it, its still his fault and was sent to the wrong address. You can't argue this because he admitted he sent it to a different e-mail. Rules clearly state they would only be accepted if they were sent to the correct one. Pure Luck told Disq a different address and no rules were changed stating that he could sent it there for an appeal. PL made a mistake and unfortunately Final's appeal should be voided.

If this was a real case in a courtroom the appeal would be voided but its a game but god the rule fucking states it should be voided so do the fucking right thing.
                www.godswrathclan.net

Comment

Clearly you've never been to a courtroom in your life.
                  jee

Comment

Originally posted by Bill C
                    Even if he did typo it, its still his fault and was sent to the wrong address.
                    How do you know this "wrong address" doesn't get forwarded to the right one? How do you know the email address that P_L gave to him didn't also end up in the same place? You don't know, which is why your argument does not work.

If this was in a real courtroom the appelate court would probably not even see your appeal because of:

VI. Appeals Process and Guidelines
                    6.06 All judgments and decisions made by the Trench Wars League Staff are final. There is no appealing a final judgment.

That rule means you wouldn't have any standing in the court to bring your case.

So let's recap.

A. You don't know if the "wrong" email address ends up in the same inbox or not.
                    B. There is no appealing a final judgement.

If you had a "tangible" argument, i'd be the first to congratulate you on it, but alas that does not seem the case. -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Zingy
                      How do you know this "wrong address" doesn't get forwarded to the right one? How do you know the email address that P_L gave to him didn't also end up in the same place? You don't know, which is why your argument does not work.

If this was in a real courtroom the appelate court would probably not even see your appeal because of:

VI. Appeals Process and Guidelines
                      6.06 All judgments and decisions made by the Trench Wars League Staff are final. There is no appealing a final judgment.

That rule means you wouldn't have any standing in the court to bring your case.

So let's recap.

A. You don't know if the "wrong" email address ends up in the same inbox or not.
                      B. There is no appealing a final judgement.

If you had a "tangible" argument, i'd be the first to congratulate you on it, but alas that does not seem the case. -_-
                      But as I said one million times b4 Twl staff made a decision to let the round 3 get played at that instance... So there was no appealing to it... we play the 3rd round we win it... then suddenly the appeal is granted... FFS either say: 3rd round will be played next week cause of this rule 4.03 of which they were very well aware at that time aswell, or say that rule is for regular season only and you are misintrepeting it disqualifer... making both squads play the game and let the winner be the FINAL winner...
                      BUt never ever should you say that they have to play at that instance to then just let them appeal giving them a 2nd chance to win the game... I still think, just like everyone else, that staff fucked up majorly at this match in one way or the other...
                      I still think pirates should get some advantage or something that gives them a little more of a chance because basicly we did nothing wrong and are just fucked in all possible holes P_L's penis fits in (try to count that) which is majorly fucked up for us...
                      TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                      TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                      TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                      First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR
                        But as I said one million times b4 Twl staff made a decision to let the round 3 get played at that instance... So there was no appealing to it... we play the 3rd round we win it...
                        That final judgement rule is for appeals only, otherwise what you are saying would be true.

If in-game judgements always stood, there would be no appeals process at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Zingy
                          Actually we did.

Nice try though.
                          then why did you start a whole 5 pages of bullshit?
                          Girl if it's alright,
                          100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Broly
                            then why did you start a whole 5 pages of bullshit?
                            Broly, as usual your post makes no sense.

Comment

Zingy 4 TWL OP
                              SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                              SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                              Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                              Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                              1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                              1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Working...
                              X