Hot and Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MousE
    lol crven u wouldnt' last 10 seconds in a dsb prac I'd bet u would neg 1:3 and suck dick better players then u have tried

whip it out you midget and lets see what you got. Well aside from mouth full of shit, seeing how you keep eating all the shit you try to spit out.

(don't tell me you can't sense the poetry in those 2 lines of text ^)

Mouse, you're a newb, and as such you don't deserve my justification to why I rock your world. You will have to settle for my word on it, now go back to your corner...shoo
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

yep it took me a few months to learn English.. it took me like a few years to truely learn African unlike America in Africa u have to learn when to kill when to get water when to use specials when to team when to solo and a ton of shit more oh and there is 55 countries to play in each have different tribes which actually makes a difference... anyway I'm sure Americans could learn it if they wanted to just most people give up cuz it takes so bloody long but i like basing also i dont have to think as much just do the fun killing part
      Originally posted by CrvenBan
      seeing how big part of the guys who are (still) good in America and have played American for long time started in Spain, France, England, Holland, I doubt they'd have any problems with Africa...save for getting used to settings and learning game play...
      lol crven u wouldnt' last 10 seconds in a Africa. I'd bet u would starve and suck dick better players then u have tried
      Originally posted by genocidal
      Africa fuckin' sucks as is full of newbies.
      Sorry, I just couldn't help it.
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

wtfff
        -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by Kawrae
          wtfff
          i agree.
          lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Originally posted by Zizzo
            i agree.
            I'm hot, you're not <3 gg

"wtfffff"
            3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
            3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
            3:i.d.> da fk is that?
            3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
            3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
            3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
            3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
            3:Shadowmere> LOL
            3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
            Shadowmere> Rofl
            Up in ya !> With his feet
            Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
            Up in ya !> l44t feet
            Deft> l44t f44t*
            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
            Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

sorry crven i dont take no bullshit from bench warmers the only thing ur half decent at is lagging through bullets and reps in a jav other then that learn to aim and then u can talk to me...

Comment

sorry crven i dont take no bullshit from bench warmers the only thing ur half decent at is lagging through bullets and reps in a jav other then that learn to aim and then u can talk to me...
                This was a thread started by me trying to get people not to talk shit.

Jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                  This was a thread started by me trying to get people not to talk shit. Jackass.
                  i was just about to post and say exactly that

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                    This was a thread started by me trying to get people not to talk shit.

Jackass.

MOUSE U R A FLAMING FAGGOT LAGGER DSB PUSSY
                    What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

lmao ur all axed

Comment

lmao ur all axed
                        Silly goose, only I do the axing in these parts.
                        3:sarger> the expression on her face said "ez" but the "arms" said "IMPOSSIBLE"

For some reason, this guy decided to post the entire wiki (or other) on pancakes. -Aquatiq

Comment

lololol
                          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                          TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                          Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                          1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                          1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Working...
                          X