TWL-10: Major issues that will be brought up for Staff meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kim View Post

7) More about dropout squads, we are in the works of thinking up of a punishment for the captain(s) + squadowner of the squad (only if he/she is actually rostered to the TWL team), on any alias. Something along the lines of not being able to play for the first few weeks of the upcoming TWL. It is about time that squad captains take full responsibility for the welfare of their squad so that we keep the competition sustained in TWL.
    dont really like this idea. what if everyone goes on vacation, or its some festival/holiday in a country and ur squad is full of them..not really fair. ya feel me? Or ex. if everyoens busy (coincidence) one week cause of their own personal lives..not really the captains fault. although these situations are highly unlikely
    the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero* View Post
      dont really like this idea. what if everyone goes on vacation, or its some festival/holiday in a country and ur squad is full of them..not really fair. ya feel me? Or ex. if everyoens busy (coincidence) one week cause of their own personal lives..not really the captains fault. although these situations are highly unlikely
      then recruit bigger nerds that will avoid these events to play subspace instead
      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
        Thre is a difference between having 1-2 squasd like Teks were then or having 4-5 of them..
        i stopped reading there because i agree with you at this point. if i would've continued reading i probably would've just gotten dissapointed.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Deluge View Post
          Maybe because your shitty squad cant make it into the top 12 because you cant even beat gianttiger. 12 squads will limit the garbage that gets into twl. Like GantZ a couple years ago what a joke that was.

LMFAO

Comment

Working...
          X