hon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hon?

is any1 else sick of reading hons soly on spastic matches? or sick of ph sucken on jamals dick like it was going out of style? some1 else write one of these lol

kthx is doing a good job for the birds
    SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
    SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
    Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
    Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
    1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
    1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Jamal played well.

Comment

NN save us!

Comment

re

jamal gets HON when he played a very weak Disoblige squad which spastic shoulda won 15-5, but they choked and almost lost it. Nice... how about Paska ripping a new one for Dice, and what about mouse sharking in an LB game for the first time vs a Mambo squad which is supposed to be good.
          TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
          TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
          KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
          1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
          1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Well excuse me for not writing extensively about Dutch Baser camping or A-S and Mambo getting blown out. If more matches were actually close and/or featured something WORTH writing about then maybe I would.

And for the record, Jamal pretty much single-handedly swung the momentum back in our direction when we really needed it. So keep your whining to yourself. What should have happened is irrelevant. It's about what DID happen.

EDIT: schope, I didn't really care about Pandora's game. Great, you blew out a bunch of Europeans. Enjoy your circle jerk.
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

dont think they watched pandora's game

But if it counts for you i think pandora has shown the strongest and most solid team for leagues till the moment.

From what ive saw pandora has great chances of winning twlb if you stop lagging out
              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

why would u come on the forums and start complaining about it? all you have to do is write one yourself and send it to the email u fucking baby. ph thought jamal played well so he wrote about him, the people in charge of picking the emails agreed and posted it on the twl site
                1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

i think all 3 guys are doing a good job, stop hating on them
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

They're doing good. I don't think scoop deserved the NOT in basing over A-S's whole squad...Jamal played great he deserved the HOT. I do think Palsy deserved at least a mention with 5 teks.
                    oar> anyone in here good with math?
                    Ignominy> o+a+r=suck

kid kaos> da fuk u doin on ignites squad
                    Sention> YO KK WTF U DOING OUT OF JAIL?!

1:Mantra-Slider> HI MY NAME IS AUDIT AND I DONT REALISE ITS HARD TO PLEASE 25 GUYS AT THE SAME TIME

Displaced> audit is just the king of cool ;)

Comment

I really didn't have a bad game at all. like 5-6 of my deaths were after we were freaking out because da1 warped me from cram.
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                      4:Geio> DEEZ?
                      4:Geio> LOLOL
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                      4:spirit> LOL
                      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

i thought it was kinda funny how ph was able to turn a dishonorable mention about himself into praise, but he writes funny shit so its cool. it was the only match worth talking about tho.

Comment

I thought ph's analysis of the -f- loss in preseason was a little harsh on me...
                          I layed a generally acceptable mine that was repped onto a moving terr by an nme shark - and this was his only criticism of me...apparently playing scorch in terr and 3 specials were not is not to blame...Zzz ph, stop being biased it's boring.

Comment

Dyers got the blunt end of a bunch of doa's. I talked to you about it already ph, but I don't want you all hating on Dyers Eve. There were times where I'd pop up two or three times in a row in fr battles and he still wasn't there.

Comment

I have no idea what you're really talking about here, but I do know that to a point, the player can avoid DOAs on their own, especially as a shark. If you're dying on attach 3 times in a row in the flagroom, then you're doing something wrong.

P.S: Makes me laugh out loud when Pandora nerds complain every week. I almost guarantee they get all excited and check HoN to see if they were mentioned, and then become very sad when they are nowhere to be seen.

"What about Kian? "
                              sdg

Comment

Working...
                              X