No announcement yet.

hon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i like how stab looks for any way he can put us down. just chill out.
    What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

It's not his fault you have a pair of retards as captains. They're the ones whining.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
        Dyers got the blunt end of a bunch of doa's. I talked to you about it already ph, but I don't want you all hating on Dyers Eve. There were times where I'd pop up two or three times in a row in fr battles and he still wasn't there.
        No hate here, just saying a gap of 15 deaths is pretty big.

Attention Pandora whiners: Start making decent games out of your matches if you want some kind of mention. I'm not going to give you Hot for blowing out Penetrate and Mambo because I really don't care about squash matches, particularly when egomaniacs are involved.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

re

we should get mentioned when we blow a squad out, when that squad is seen as quite up to our squad level. U guys were supposed to own the snot outta diso and almost lost, why should u guys get mentioned?
          TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
          TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
          KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
          1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
          1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
            we should get mentioned when we blow a squad out, when that squad is seen as quite up to our squad level. U guys were supposed to own the snot outta diso and almost lost, why should u guys get mentioned?
            WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT? PANDORA ADMITS THAT ANOTHER SQUAD BESIDES DICE/SPASTIC IS AT THEIR SKILL LEVEL?!?!ffff
            Originally posted by paradise!
            pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
            1:Reaver> HALP
            1:Reaver> HELELP
            1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
            1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Yeah, that's news to me, especially after all the "lolol mabmo r shit" you guys were spouting the whole week. If you're going to continue to be pricks about it then I'll just go ahead and say this. If there is any way possible I can avoid fueling your already bloated egos by continuing to exclude you from the Hot or Not mentions that your existence seems to revolve around, I will do it, just to see you two continue throwing your nerd rage around.
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Game, Set & Match.

Comment

You guys turned Evul into a dipship as well. He came out of nowhere in ?go base to try and start things with me. What the hell do you do to these poor kids? It's like 80% of your squad turns angsty when they're exposed to your teenage shit bombs. Dunno why Vati hasn't bitchslapped his captains yet.

Comment

Good thing my hot or nots don't get so much criticism, I am not as patient or as nice as PH is.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                      You guys turned Evul into a dipship as well. He came out of nowhere in ?go base to try and start things with me. What the hell do you do to these poor kids? It's like 80% of your squad turns angsty when they're exposed to your teenage shit bombs. Dunno why Vati hasn't bitchslapped his captains yet.
                      Birds of a feather

Comment

vati slaps our caps around with a large trout alot, sometimes I help him
                        TWLB season 13 champion (dicE)

Comment

Originally posted by timQ View Post
                          vati slaps our caps around with a large trout alot, sometimes I help him
                          We tend to do things together. Sexually. In the butt. A lot. It creates a better sense of team and helps with our rotation.
                          3:sarger> the expression on her face said "ez" but the "arms" said "IMPOSSIBLE"

For some reason, this guy decided to post the entire wiki (or other) on pancakes. -Aquatiq

Comment

re

Vatican is our (C) he leads us you stupid dumb fucks, Vati tells us to trash talk.
                            TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                            TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                            KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                            1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                            1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

eelam has the iq of a 12 year old, he just knows how to move the ship so i dont really care what he says. mouse i have on permanent ignore, so no big deal. i think its funny that everyone has been complaining about us since we were created, just cuz u aint as good. pz out
                              What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

I can see Pandora going far in the Subspace community as long as they dont lighten up and realize they're a joke

Comment

Working...
                                X