This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 10 Aftermath

Week 10 of TWL Season 10 has passed, and something has happened.

TWLD

Syne has now been disqualified due to captain Paky Dude pulling the stupid "lend a name" trick. Both Paky Dude and Esther are TWD banned, and are banned from TWL for the remaining of this TWL Season (including playoffs).

Quicksand (if they accept) will be replacing Syne in TWLD and take on the rec of 0-10, and will be playing Thunder in the up-coming match.

TWLB

BasingCrew has been disqualified due to not showing enough players at the start of game twice this season.

Brainwave (if they accept) will be replacing BC and take on the rec of 0-10, and will be playing Penetrate in the up-coming match.
    1 + 1 = 1

Hahaha TWLD here I come.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

yawn..thunder gonna schedule us for a 1 o'clock no one can make this year? We're clearly bout to sam 'em

edit: more importantly theres a few newbies that cant cap any squads in future twl's
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

ROFL...
        GG

go BW \o/
        AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Get them izor
          4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
          4:Geio> DEEZ?
          4:Geio> LOLOL
          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
          4:spirit> LOL
          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

FYI: I'll be starting, you'll beat us because we won't try, and we'll make playoffs anyway.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Dumbest move ever attempted.

Why of all squads to try and pull that with would you choose Quicksand? I mean seriously...they have the most to gain by ratting you out, and have the worst reputation as being the biggest dramaqueen blabbermouths.

As far as QS sneaking into TWL, congratulations. Couldn't have happened to a nicer group of gays..er, I mean guys. I'm looking forward to the subsequent threads from Kthx and crew, entertaining the masses with their self-indulgent, solipsistic threads. Hell, now I even have a reason to watch an LD match.

Bummer about Basing Crew, though. Everyone knows they are a talented bunch, and it sucks to see them go out like this. Best wishes for next season, guys.

Lastly, Brainwave. Congrats, guys. Aside from Penetrate, my favorite group of underdogs has to be Brainwave---The little squad that could. Man, I remember when these guys were just so disorganized and terrible. Then they got some decent players at some key positions, and their core players started to play go base 24/7. After that, they started winning games here and there against top 5 basing squads, while dominating the lower half of the BD ladder. I had figured that maybe next season you guys might make TWL, but I'm pretty happy to see your hard work pay off for the last game of the season. Again, congratulations. Couldn't have happened to a nicer squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
                FYI: I'll be starting, you'll beat us because we won't try, and we'll make playoffs anyway.
                LOL thats because your starters are still afraid to play us so it doesnt matter do what you want..gonna have an undefeated season either way

edit: subjugation stfu pubber
                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

rofl brainwave in twl

who knew
                  1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                  1:Cower> Sword
                  1:Kthx> ok
                  1:Cower> Axe
                  1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                  1:Cower> ?
                  1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Should I post the whole log?
                    OBama/Biden 08

Comment

gotta agree with sub, i'm a big fan of midoent n his brainwavers.
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I hear mambo vs diso should be replayed as well cos staff decided to go all newbie on us?
                        Originally posted by Tyson
                        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                        Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                        Originally posted by Izor
                        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                          LOL thats because your starters are still afraid to play us so it doesnt matter do what you want..gonna have an undefeated season either way

edit: subjugation stfu pubber
                          still the same old trash talker like be4.

time to grow up bro
                          SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                          SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                          Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                          Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                          1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                          1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Nethila should have shown some judgement and out this straight in Trash Talk.
                            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Congratulations Brainwave.
                              LUE 402 >>> j00
                              Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

Comment

Working...
                              X