• Time
  • Show
Clear All

god help me

Comment

Smooooth mooooves
      some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
      1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
      1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
        god help me
        Im right here, your problems will be over soon...
        TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
        TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
        TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
        First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Hardcore guy fell hard

Comment

oh no
            https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
            1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
            1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
            1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
            1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
            1:soild>they can say what they like
            1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
            1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

sorry, bro. i know we have our differences but getting de-rostered is a real shitty thing any way you look at it.
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

owned!
                SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

tehee
                  Big Chill

Comment

who The Fuck Is Eelam And Why Is There A Therad About Him????

Comment

re

well this was what really happened since staff doesnt wanna really look at it.

Yes, me and mouse got into a fight mouse got mad and demoted all of us but he didnt know he axed me and he went to sleep. Me and those pandoras still awake were confused and pissed of what mouse did thinking he did it on purpose, so we started talking to staff about making a squad without mouse and still being able to play. Later that day i called mouse and he told me he didnt axe me and he was confused going wtf? and den we realized it was an accident. I than later sent an email to staff which was required if it was an accident. Next day mouse came online i told him NOT TO ACCEPT ME back on roster, ( never said to deny me but just dont touch it yet ), mouse thought that meant to deny me, so he did. I was talking to a twl op on my squad and she told me that it was fishy that mouse denied me when applying again and this made me confused so i called mouse again and he said that he thought i meant for him to deny me. Again confusion amongst us. I told mouse to send an email as well telling how this whole mess was a mistake and so he did. What more does staff need, both me and mouse sending emails saying it was a mistake and the true story. Pretty weird how i would get axed from pandora when were 9-1 and heavy favourites to win the title, and there was no internal squad problems. But w/e just retarded not to let me back into league when im joining back to a squad ive been with 2 years and help build and played THIS WHOLE REGULAR SEASON WITH every last game. Can i say staff just doenst want me in pandora ?

Well this is the whole story, u guys can decide if what staff did was right.

Why staff said no : they did not belive mouse derostered me accidently because he denied my request the next day. ( but i clearly showed what really happened with this situation and mouse sent an email as well saying same thing. )
                      TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                      TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                      KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                      1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                      1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

lol newbie

EDIT: this is what happens when two 14-year-old teenagers get into fight while they are going trough puberty.
                        1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

hahahah

SQUEEKERF0X'D
                          1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
                            well this was what really happened since staff doesnt wanna really look at it.

Yes, me and mouse got into a fight
                            mouse got mad and demoted all of us but he didnt know he axed me and he went to sleep. Me and those pandoras still awake were confused and pissed of what mouse did thinking he did it on purpose, so we started talking to staff about making a squad without mouse and still being able to play. Later that day i called mouse and he told me he didnt axe me and he was confused going wtf? and den we realized it was an accident. I than later sent an email to staff which was required if it was an accident. Next day mouse came online i told him NOT TO ACCEPT ME back on roster, ( never said to deny me but just dont touch it yet ), mouse thought that meant to deny me, so he did. I was talking to a twl op on my squad and she told me that it was fishy that mouse denied me when applying again and this made me confused so i called mouse again and he said that he thought i meant for him to deny me. Again confusion amongst us. I told mouse to send an email as well telling how this whole mess was a mistake and so he did. What more does staff need, both me and mouse sending emails saying it was a mistake and the true story. Pretty weird how i would get axed from pandora when were 9-1 and heavy favourites to win the title, and there was no internal squad problems. But w/e just retarded not to let me back into league when im joining back to a squad ive been with 2 years and help build and played THIS WHOLE REGULAR SEASON WITH every last game. Can i say staff just doenst want me in pandora ?

Well this is the whole story, u guys can decide if what staff did was right.

Why staff said no : they did not belive mouse derostered me accidently because he denied my request the next day. ( but i clearly showed what really happened with this situation and mouse sent an email as well saying same thing. )
                            a) the first bold part in your quote automatically plays a favor in the denial of your appeal because it was a fight and thats how many squads die so live with it.
                            b) how does he not know he axed you? theres a big popup which asks you to confirm it... and if u were more then a regualr player it would have been more then one pop up after a few refreshes...
                            c) noone is interested in the record of your squad...its a fact that you are 9-1 but that plays 0 role in you being axed and the squad dying
                            and last but not least
                            d) it just sounds funny when you sayd "me and mouse got in a fight"... i pictured a mouse as a little furry animal running around and shit... why get in a fight with that .. dont you know elephants are scared of mice... wont win

Comment

hahahahaha GGGGGGGGGGGG

Eelam thats just bs that he "axed" you by accident werent you like (A) or (C)? Would take him 2 clicks on ur name to axe you and we all know squeeker dont make mistakes.

isnt this the same thing happend last year almost? You guys argue, u leave roster then try to make lie to get back on? LOL BOUT TIME SOMEONE NAMED RACOON AKA PASCONE GETTIN THINGS DONE ROUND HERE
                              Last edited by Cig Smoke; 05-10-2007, 10:33 AM.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

re

squadless, that screen doenst pop up anymore and that is why mouse didnt think he axed me. Thing is mouse just wanted to demote me but the shit was taking so long so he clicked again and that in return made 2 clicks axing me.
                                TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                                TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                                KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                                1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                                1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X