This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apocalypse WOW! View Post
    That misses the point. Pandora doesn't need to justify or explain anything about the axing - it was deemend an accident by the entire squad and retracted within 24 hours. There doesn't need to be any sort of public explanation for internal squad politics. And please, you know just as much as every other person in here that there's no valid reason why Eelam should be off roster besides a petty interpretation of a rule that was designed to keep new players off of rosters.
    How is it missing the point? The whole rule is defined around the fact that the deroster is an ACCIDENT. Your captain can't run around saying that eelam was acting like an immature retard (Wow big surprise there guys) and Mouse axed him, then turn around and tell everyone it was an accident and whine that the rule should apply.

Edit: And don't give us some bullshit about how you're being punished because people hate Pandora. Yes Im sure there are some people that hate Pandora, but you guys did the same exact thing last season and you were given the benefit of the doubt. Now it happens again this season and you expect people to believe it's just a coincidence?
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

Comment

the words "accidentally derostered" were obviously put in to stop squads doing exactly what your doing, or they wouldnt word it like that would they? Note I have nothing against Pandora yet if I was making the call I'd deny it like it has been. Your using the public hate on your squad to justify how staff is obviously wrong ... whats the point?
      9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
      9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
      9:Basti> sure
      9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
      9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
      9:Basti> i'll score
      9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
      9:Basti> and take the flag
      9:Inaphyt> ROFL
      9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO FIX THIS... WE MUST CONDUCT A POLL... reaver set up a new forum with "should eelam be let back in TWL" with choies "yes" and "no"...i think the public will speak the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
          How is it missing the point? The whole rule is defined around the fact that the deroster is an ACCIDENT. Your captain can't run around saying that eelam was acting like an immature retard (Wow big surprise there guys) and Mouse axed him, then turn around and tell everyone it was an accident and whine that the rule should apply.
          The whole rule is to prevent new players from coming onto roster. And nowhere does it say that a squad needs to explain itself. There's no reason why the mistake shouldn't be retracted - it was acknowledged as a mistake and an accident within the 24 hours. That's it!

Edit: Why does this matter to you? How does this affect you at all? I'm just trying to get a player who was fundamental in building this squad and getting us to where we are back on roster. Why shouldn't Eelam be on roster?
          3:sarger> the expression on her face said "ez" but the "arms" said "IMPOSSIBLE"

For some reason, this guy decided to post the entire wiki (or other) on pancakes. -Aquatiq

Comment

5.09 In the event that a player is accidentally de-rostered from a Trench Wars League Squad, an Email must be sent to the Trench Wars League Operators within 24 hours or else they will be subject to all roster lock and waiting period restrictions. (See Rules 5.06, 5.07 and 5.08) If the player becomes rostered on another Trench Wars Leagues or Trench Wars Divisions Squad within the 24-hour period, this offer will not apply.

notice the first comma, everything after the comma applies IF and only IF the aforementioned information applies. That being that a player is "accidentally de-rostered from a trench wars league squad." Does that apply to your situation? No, therefore the rest of the rule doesn't apply to your situation.

Edit: This matters to anyone that either runs or participates in TWL. We're basically out of LB, so we don't play you guys. We already and will continue to easily dominate you in LJ, so there's no issue there. This only further proves the point that I'm not saying this because I hate any of you guys but I will say it's retarded that you got away with almost the same exact thing last season. I just find it funny that you guys still have the same level of immaturity to do something like this and then act like you're being suppressed by staff because of a reputation you guys made for yourself.
            1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P

Comment

lol this is funny that their is an appeal. i asked mouse what happened to eelam in pub chat in the go base arena. I'm sure someone was watching while he said "i axed him."

apparently eelam was bitching at mouse saying that mouse does nothing for pandora and hes useless and sucks and bla bla bla. if nobody knows mouse has a pretty big ego so he took this little saying to heart. so mouse said something like "i hope you enjoy watching me play the rest of twl" and thats the end.

all of this was said in pub chat btw who the hell was there with me
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
              1:waven> is if im going to prison
              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

5.09 In the event that a player is accidentally de-rostered from a Trench Wars League Squad, an Email must be sent to the Trench Wars League Operators within 24 hours or else they will be subject to all roster lock and waiting period restrictions. (See Rules 5.06, 5.07 and 5.08) If the player becomes rostered on another Trench Wars Leagues or Trench Wars Divisions Squad within the 24-hour period, this offer will not apply.

notice the first comma, everything after the comma applies IF and only IF the aforementioned information applies. That being that a player is "accidentally de-rostered from a trench wars league squad." Does that apply to your situation? No, therefore the rest of the rule doesn't apply to your situation.
                It does apply to our situation. The whole of the squad has decided that it was an accident. You're side stepping the point that this is a pretty flimsy reason for keeping a player who has played in 9 of our LB games off of roster after an acknowledged error. We don't have to prove anything to you.

For some reason, this guy decided to post the entire wiki (or other) on pancakes. -Aquatiq

Comment

It does apply to our situation. The whole of the squad has decided that it was an accident. You're side stepping the point that this is a pretty flimsy reason for keeping a player who has played in 9 of our LB games off of roster after an acknowledged error. We don't have to prove anything to you.
                  No you're side stepping the point that Mouse made it clear that it was intentional only to later change his mind. You can say whatever you want but when Mouse axed eelam he did it intentionally, countless witnesses in ?go base saw him say it and whether you want to come to the forums and try to lie your way out of it is something I don't care to argue.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                    Plus, the sun was in his eyes.
                    this thread is funny, but you eph just made me lol!
                    some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                    1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                    1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

No you're side stepping the point that Mouse made it clear that it was intentional only to later change his mind. You can say whatever you want but when Mouse axed eelam he did it intentionally, countless witnesses in ?go base saw him say it and whether you want to come to the forums and try to lie your way out of it is something I don't care to argue.
                      I think I've made it pretty clear that that decision was regarded as a mistake and retracted within 24 hours. You're interpreting things how you want, so am I . And you still haven't provided a valid reason as to why Eelam shouldn't be rostered and be able to play besides standing by a flimsy rule that wasn't designed for this sort of situation.

Comment

I think I've made it pretty clear that that decision was regarded as a mistake and retracted within 24 hours. You're interpreting things how you want, so am I . And you still haven't provided a valid reason as to why Eelam shouldn't be rostered and be able to play besides standing by a flimsy rule that wasn't designed for this sort of situation.
                        And you're missing the basic point that the rule doesn't mention anything about how you felt after your captain realized he was being an immature retard. It only refers to the initial reasoning for the axing and if there's no need to dispute that when there were people who witnessed him openly admitting it wasn't an accident. How is the rule flimsy? You were the one that brought it up in the first place saying that it should apply to you and when I proved that it doesn't apply to you now, it's all of a sudden flimsy?

Comment

that's what happens when your captain doesn't communicate with his own squad to tell them to stfu about internal squad business. Everyone in pandora ratted out in public ( even mouse) about the axing and now eveyrone know what really happened. If you were bright enough, mouse and eelam, you two would have stfu about what happened and made everyone believe it really was accidental. Pandora is a really shitty squad as far as i can see, teamwise.

Comment

i think that you are muslim

Comment

my lock is so hard
                              What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

And you're missing the basic point that the rule doesn't mention anything about how you felt after your captain realized he was being an immature retard. It only refers to the initial reasoning for the axing and if there's no need to dispute that when there were people who witnessed him openly admitting it wasn't an accident. How is the rule flimsy? You were the one that brought it up in the first place saying that it should apply to you and when I proved that it doesn't apply to you now, it's all of a sudden flimsy?
                                You still haven't given me a good reason why Eelam shouldn't be rostered - and you're inferring a lot of things about the axing, Mouses intentions shouldn't matter - it was regarded as a mistake and retracted within 24 hours. And the flimsy rule I'm referring to is the hard lock rule as it was not designed to prevent previously rostered players from staying on that roster.

Comment

Working...
                                X