replacement squads and roster locks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replacement squads and roster locks

I was always under the assumption that replacement squads and their players werent affected by hard/soft lock as long as the players joined before the squad got into TWL, and now I'm being told that foreign cant play? Last season tight or speed or whatever gay squad came in like week 8 and played a bunch of roster locked players but it was fine since they were replacements. Dunno, seems confusing to me as to why this would change from last season and every season before that
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Originally posted by Izor View Post
    Last season tight or speed or whatever gay squad came in like week 8 and played a bunch of roster locked players but it was fine since they were replacements.
    It was Wingmasters. And we had same rules applied to us as the rest of TWl. We had hardlock decided at the invite.

Comment

I'm still confused. I got a message from falk saying that I can only add players from before I got the invite..does that mean players like foreign who left after soft lock are ok? That's how its been done in the past but I dont know anymore

Comment

foreign left rampage after the soft lock, which states after soft lock, any player de-rostered from a twl squad will not be able to participate in twl anymore.
        1 + 1 = 1

Comment

ok thats what my understanding is but then via last season and previous seasons people leave after lock and since theyre replacement squads theyre given a courtesy

Comment

i'm not sure how it happened last season as i wasn't in charge. the rule is pretty clear about the situation i feel
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Twl Staff - Qs: 1-0
              SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
              SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
              Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
              Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
              1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
              1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

I'll actually showup to our TWLD game today. I'm going to play it. I'm afraid its a sure loss for you quicksand.
                bye
                1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                1:Vitja> afk
                1:Underground> haha vit
                1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Underpants playing in TWLD? No, you're only good for cyber, and useless for everything else.
                  Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

TWL rules are too shitty for replacement squads...
                    you might not even get replacements squads this way. 4 vs 5. gg.
                    Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                    Winner of TWT Melee
                    Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

yeah that needs to be put down in writing somewhere cause normally its just understood that people are going to be eligible to play since you dont gain anything from being a replacement squad and you have no chance of making playoffs.

on a side note, izor and racka for all star game season 10!

Comment

Working...
                      X