No announcement yet.

TWL swastika poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it amusing how you are against racism etc but wont let some1 show their mind, do what they want and wear what they like.

Comment

this is like the shitheads who say things like "nigglet" or "niggar"- but then they want to tell you the latin derivitive of these words- as if their intent is not racist, it's clearly just some semantic technical bullshit- they're just trying to stir the shit.

The swastika has roots in native american and Indian/Hindu culture, Hindu legend taught of an "aryan" race that would help lead people to brahman- this is where hitler picked up on the idea of a "perfect race". I'm sorry if you're trying to represent the symbol as a sign of something else, but you can't seriously expect people to look at it and not think nazi.

Frankly I don't give a fuck what any of you say or do because I find the general populous of this community to be children who have no idea about the world around them, close minded fuckers, and generally ignorant folks. People take comfort in the anonymity of the internet so they say and do all sorts of shit they would be scared to involve in their real lives. This doesn't mean we have to let people fly the swastika or other material that is clearly racist in it's connotation, no matter how much "technicality" shit they try to dodge with.
      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

wow... lets all pause and reflect on the eloquent and enlightened words of the great Divine Rides...

...may his glory remain that of a God and may he continue to bestow his vast knowledge upon us, the unenlightened.

praise be Divine Rides

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
          Frankly I don't give a fuck what any of you say or do because I find the general populous of this community to be children who have no idea about the world around them, close minded fuckers, and generally ignorant folks. People take comfort in the anonymity of the internet so they say and do all sorts of shit they would be scared to involve in their real lives
          Fuck you too :P

Democracy : The principle of giving idiots the vote.
          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation
            Democracy : The principle of giving idiots the vote.
            Lol - so true.
            "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

I'd love to see mods chasing every ?cheater "I saw PenisHandler298 wearing the swastica banner!"

If they seriously enact this moronic proposal of banning someone due to an image smaller then Jonas' penis in a silly spaceship shooter, I will do everything in my power to avoid all my bans and wear the numerous swastica banners that I possess. (for I am registered with many local, and a few regional, hate groups)

----

Silly children, if you are going to devote concern and attention to actions of people like DanyalDenyo, they will only continue to be dicks. Ofcourse it's stupid, disrespectful, and moronic. But so is smoking cigarettes, we don't 'ban' you for that, do we?

Put this rule in, and except the number of people who wear swastica banners to DOUBLE. Yes, that means there will be TWO now!!

F33R the QU33R
              Last edited by Annux; 07-18-2002, 07:28 PM.

Comment

I don't see the logic in "They can't check me out 24/7 so they can't enforce the rule - therefore it's better to allow it."

If 1 person decides not to wear the swastika because it's illegal, then the rule has already done its job.
                "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Racism's okay in small doses, right Annux?

Comment

I prefer larger dozes, personally.

Comment

Annux

are you really registered my hate groups?

Comment

Re: Annux

Originally posted by Seize
                        are you really registered my hate groups?

YOUR hate groups? Well aren't you cocky.

No, ofcourse I'm not registered with any hate groups. Working Families party for '06!

Comment

Technically speaking, the Republican Party is a hate group
                          Ask me about my explosive diarrhea!

Comment

Working...
                          X