Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at those lineups! )
    Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

I dont really care about this but considering Thunder made it to semi-finals in TWLB and we dont have a single player in the all-stars - kinda pathetic. most of em arent even subs rofl
      I wont even talk about TWLD since we made it to semi-finals too haha
      1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
      1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
      1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
      1:Vitja> afk
      1:Underground> haha vit
      1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

no voting? --;
        carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
          nethila, still would like to be up there as a starting all star even if i AM banned, because i fucking deserve it you fucking newb.

P.S my ban should be lifted but rudy likes bending his own rules.
          way to go eelam you just lost even more respect. do you think swearing and whining is something anyone cares for in this world? you don't deserve shit.

4 diso players make it and they go a staggering 5-6, awesome. crven you didn't earn shit. you played really well vs pandora but a2m and cig were the best sharks of the year, and fireballz? is this 1998? pascone let someone who bases think of these things maybe. whoever said we don't need an all star game anymore hit the mark. if you want to redeem this thing, have the all star game at the end of the regular season during the make up week so people are still around to watch it.
          Last edited by Vatican Assassin; 06-07-2007, 01:14 PM.

Comment

All Star Game should really be Best of East vs Best of West

if the voting was broken, players shouldnt be chosen by one guy. Instead mature expirenced unbiased veterns should instead pick them. (maybe upperstaff)
            these judges would be: stabwound, scoop, a2m, Vati, pascone, pl, ...and so on.

but its to late now and you guys wouldnt do anything we say anyways.

ps why am i still talking i thought i quit

Comment

All of this ground has been covered last year, the year before, and the year before that, etc etc etc

Bottom line, Eelam didn’t make it, so it is legimate.

Comment

im not goin to comment on LD or LJ
                but i have to agree, LB lineup looks fuked up

nothing personal against anyone..
                but fireballz.. syndicate went 3-8? and hes in over a2m/cig smoke from LB champ?
                necro? we all know he lag/cheat/watever u want to say.. but you have to agree, without him, dice wouldnt be as successful as they are now.. and he isnt even in any subs?
                Last edited by Nethila; 06-07-2007, 10:17 PM.
                1 + 1 = 1

Comment

I'll say the same thing about Kian. Some people might not like him but I'll be damned if he wasn't part of the reason Thunder did so well this season. He should be starting.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Kian played terr half the season and spider half the season, it just didn't work out

Comment

U.S. vs Europe
                      Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
                      Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
                      Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

LOLOL Serious???

We are the only squad ever to undefeated and win every game 4v5. If there is No Izor,Kthx or RaCka how can it be an allstar game? LOLOL

RIOT lololol

Who ever caculated the voting must have be a true jabroni and wasn't able to count properly.
                        OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Another well-constructed post by Tony16. He must have put some real thought into this one.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                            crven you didn't earn shit. you played really well vs pandora
                            and every other squad I played against. Only thing was that this time around I didn't always have proper people playing with me. And the proof that I am easily one of the best sharks around, all time, is that even with my shit-lag-for-sharking where reps don't work properly I am as good as a2m

maybe you shoulda seen some of my games first
                            Originally posted by Disliked
                            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                              Another well-constructed post by Tony16. He must have put some real thought into this one.

Come on bring it harder than that PH <PL-Asskissa>. gg Sertifi2x
                              OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Sorry, I only carry heavy artillery, and I don't waste it on roaches.
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                                Originally posted by the_paul
                                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                                Originally posted by Material Girl
                                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                                X