Season 10 All Star game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bam.
    Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Oh Snizzap!
      LUE 402 >>> j00
      Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

Comment

East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet.
        TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
        4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
        4:vys> know it for sure
        4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
        3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
        3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Survivor View Post
          LOLOL Serious???

We are the only squad ever to undefeated and win every game 4v5. If there is No Izor,Kthx or RaCka how can it be an allstar game? LOLOL

RIOT lololol

Who ever caculated the voting must have be a true jabroni and wasn't able to count properly.
          lol this guy

Comment

a US. vs Europe in basing would be a slaughter for the US, certainly when you consider that Benelux is the king of Basing.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

These clever remarks about them winnin every game 4v5 and thus they should all be all-stars are actually showing again how blunt and stupid they are... cause I thought it was general knowledge that to be considered an allstar, you'd have to had played a minimum of 5 games or so..
              TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
              TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
              TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
              First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
                These clever remarks about them winnin every game 4v5 and thus they should all be all-stars are actually showing again how blunt and stupid they are... cause I thought it was general knowledge that to be considered an allstar, you'd have to had played a minimum of 5 games or so..
                Its 3 games if im not mistaken, gg afk before i look like a twat
                9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
                9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
                9:Basti> sure
                9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
                9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
                9:Basti> i'll score
                9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
                9:Basti> and take the flag
                9:Inaphyt> ROFL
                9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

LOLOL Serious???

We are the only squad ever to undefeated and win every game 4v5. If there is No Izor,Kthx or RaCka how can it be an allstar game? LOLOL

RIOT lololol

Who ever caculated the voting must have be a true jabroni and wasn't able to count properly.
                  edit:
                  nevermind

just quoted because youre your own special you

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

LOLOL Serious???

RIOT lololol

you are my sqaudmate, but thats just stupid, yes izor racka and kthx would be a good addition to allstar, but if im not mistaken they don't meat the requirments to play. so stop wasting your time.
                    stupidity causes cancer

a woman who takes from a man is called a girlfriend. a man who takes from a woman is called a gigalo

Comment

funny how by 2nd page every thread gets trashed nowdays
                      1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Funny how mah squaddies don't defend me. Worship my name, call everyone who opposes a newbie, rain firey jihad of fire on the infidels!!
                        Originally posted by Disliked
                        However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                        when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

CRvenBAN is FRiKkInG AMAzInG, OmG aLL YOu NEwBIeS TAlkInG ABoUt HIm DoN'T eVEn HaVE hIs AMazInG SkiLLs ShUt uP NeWbiE FUCks JIHAD oN aLl oFF YoU InFIdELS.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

ah well, can't make it, I volunteer my place in the spider lineup to xvr!
                            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                            3 league vet

Comment

for shame gall, not only am i an all-star, but i was also captain of a certain team canada that won the entire damned thing.

Man, i'm famous.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

MVP'd every TWLB game played, except the first one, and didnt make allstar game at all! Wooo! :P
                                1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
                                1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
                                1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
                                1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
                                1:exquisite> like zzzzz
                                1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
                                1:exquisite> ya
                                1:Ease> try skipping school
                                1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
                                1:Kian> LOL EASE
                                1:Collusion> LOOL
                                1:exquisite> LOL

Comment