• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
    crip stop.

i wont be here either. TW has now officially entered the boring months
    sry master
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
        K
        LB lineups mostly fucked...
        Like everyones been saying Cig/a2m carried us (dice) through the whole playoffs and they arent starting? Instead subs?
        Necro, carried us in playoffs in jav and he isnt in the lineup NOT even for subs?
        But instead you have Last Standing/Crvben (or w/e u spell that pos name) in? Over the LB champs OR Pandora?

Thats bullshit

Rather just put Brainwave in TWL and let them camp the whole game (even if they lose) they'll get the most kills and get a spot in the Allstar game

P.S when I said Pandora I didnt include the mozambique pos Eelam
        so you're saying im not allstar material?
        1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Last standing is definitely allstar spider material :wub:
          4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
          4:Geio> DEEZ?
          4:Geio> LOLOL
          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
          4:spirit> LOL
          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

yea sure, don't mention me, you fuckface. Well guess who's gonna be capping the Diso soon...and then guess who's gonna get denied!
            Originally posted by Disliked
            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

No one even questioned your leetness korven! think you've proved time and time again why your one of the top sharks whichever season you decide (or are forced :P) to play it... atleast in my mind
              4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
              4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
              4:Geio> DEEZ?
              4:Geio> LOLOL
              4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
              4:spirit> LOL
              4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
              4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan View Post
                yea sure, don't mention me, you fuckface. Well guess who's gonna be capping the Diso soon...and then guess who's gonna get denied!
                Crv, you are good in all ships. Now stop dicking around with the forum and go get laid.

Comment

Korv, I defended you man!
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Scoop: that was a weak attempt and I see right through you!! No goodies for you!

Eph: it's too hot, and I've been working last 3 days (this one included), I have guests to entertain for 2 days, and getting laid is in about week or so. Why do you think I'm so strung out... :P

Gall: You're allright in my book, welcome back to Diso.
                    Originally posted by Disliked
                    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

and this thread turned into a disoblige fuck fest lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                        All you do is fucking complain complain complain, when nothing is done your way you act like the biggest kid of life, I know Ive talked shit but I dont go this far, your an idiot Eelam, just shut the fuck up, this game isnt runned the way your pos tribe was ok Eelam? Welcome to Trench Wars stupid fuk
                        Everytime something went wrong in Pandora you were the first one to comment saying "yawn i wasnt trying" or "yawn i wasnt playing" just shut the fuk up and face the loss, their isnt an I in team, but your actions, dont think Pandora is even including you in their team anymore
                        So cripple, your saying that I SHOULD admit that the all mighty cripple owned me when i wasn't even playing due to staff being fucked up and mouse being fucked up? Are you fucking stupid? I admit that Dice beat us this season and deserve to be called champions this season, but what i refuse to admit that you are even close to being good. Your a camping piece of shit and nothing more. All you do is get kills in cram, while your hardworking spiders, stayon/mikes and your sharks cause the tds. Till you actually do something worth praising in that green ship i am not going to give you none.
                        TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                        TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                        KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                        1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                        1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

dam my dik is huge
                          1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

sometimes i wonder if cripple or eelam actually think about what they're saying before they say it.
                            Originally posted by turmio
                            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                            Originally posted by grand
                            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Can somone link the me the eligibility rules for playing in the allstar game. I didn't know there were any lol. Thx (ty Rly)
                              OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Lol, funny. CrvenBan wouldn't play in any TWLB games if he wasn't a captain.
                                sdg

Comment

Working...
                                X