Season 10 All Star game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
    I admit that Dice beat us this season and deserve to be called champions this season, but what i refuse to admit that you are even close to being good.

So if they beat you, and they 'suck', doesnt this basically mean you suck to, just suck more? lol?
    1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
    1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
    1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
    1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
    1:exquisite> like zzzzz
    1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
    1:exquisite> ya
    1:Ease> try skipping school
    1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
    1:Kian> LOL EASE
    1:Collusion> LOOL
    1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

who won anyway?
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
        LB lineups mostly fucked...

Thats bullshit
        Soo, the whole all star thingy is kinda joke (ofc not because me or spike aren't even subs). Like last season, this season there are too many ppl that don't care about it and just skip it letting subs play. Far from all-star imo. This is just another popularity contest ^-^ Let's not slit our wrists because of it.
        -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
          Lol, funny. CrvenBan wouldn't play in any TWLB games if he wasn't a captain.
          Lol not funny. The funny is that during my 100yr stay in Diso, not only have I not been offered cap ONCE, jokingly even, but that I've been given ass.cap postion only 2-3 times for total of less than 10 days.
          So HA to you, and HA again cuz looks like me starting is all about mah indesputable all-star skeelz...and if you do the predictable 2nd grader comeback of: "ooh dooh you only started cuz you aint got anyone remotley good dooh oohh" I will be snapping my fingers at you so fast that you'll think you just heard a whalesong-resembling noise you so often hear coming from your mum's bedroom.

Edit: lol apparently I forgot the last part of last sentence. Added for better humorous and/or insluting effect
          Last edited by CrvenBan; 06-11-2007, 09:22 AM.
          Originally posted by Disliked
          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
          when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Korven as Diso captain?

Nearing my 1 year stay with the gay Disney squad, I've never heard worse news!
            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan View Post
              Lol not funny. The funny is that during my 100yr stay in Diso, not only have I not been offered cap ONCE, jokingly even, but that I've been given ass.cap postion only 2-3 times for total of less than 10 days.
              So HA to you, and HA again cuz looks like me starting is all about mah indesputable all-star skeelz...and if you do the predictable 2nd grader comeback of: "ooh dooh you only started cuz you aint got anyone remotley good dooh oohh" I will be snapping my fingers at you so fast that you'll think you just heard a whalesong.
              ooh dooh you only started cuz you aint got anyone remotley good dooh oohh

typos left intact for more credibility
              9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
              9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
              9:Basti> sure
              9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
              9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
              9:Basti> i'll score
              9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
              9:Basti> and take the flag
              9:Inaphyt> ROFL
              9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

Originally posted by KiAN View Post
                MVP'd every TWLB game played, except the first one, and didnt make allstar game at all! Wooo! :P
                Because I left ^-^

Comment

How did the games go?

Comment

the ld was okay

the lj was funny coz stargazer forgot to remove ppl with 10 deaths. amputate had like 12 lol.

when this happened, i laughed and left. but i do remember that lb had a worse turnout then go base.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cremation View Post
                      the ld was okay

the lj was funny coz stargazer forgot to remove ppl with 10 deaths. amputate had like 12 lol.

when this happened, i laughed and left. but i do remember that lb had a worse turnout then go base.

Hah ya it was a bad turnout they even added me in all star
                      TWLD Champion 2014
                      TWDTB Champion 2013
                      TWDTB Champion 2016
                      TWDTB Champion 2017
                      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

• should have made a separate week for this right before playoffs.
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                        4:Geio> DEEZ?
                        4:Geio> LOLOL
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                        4:spirit> LOL
                        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

• ggs to all you allstars. those were some great games.

yep, i wasnt watching either

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• wtfz why wasn't I called upon!

Comment

• It was ok, just that I was wondering why it was hosted so weird.
                              The scoreboard wasn't even working in the LD and most people didn't take the game very serious... Ofcourse, it's just a game for the fun, but isn't it always nicer to win? (Or maybe I say that because I lost.. lols)
                              TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
                              4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
                              4:vys> know it for sure
                              4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                              3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                              3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

• Originally posted by Cremation View Post
                                the ld was okay

Yeah, the LB game was a pitiful joke of a game. It was a 15 minute point race to boot.
                                LUE 402 >>> j00
                                Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

Comment

Working...
                                X