twlb - discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
    6. style - there could potentially be a lot of fluctuation in style's rankings but i think they'll probably make the playoffs so i thought putting them in the 6th spot would be a smart idea. everest's terring is always quite good and he will probably lead this crew of duelers to a couple victories even if it means cable-pulling every now and then. i wonder how big of an impact necro will have in shark as compared to him in jav, probably not as much but there's nothing wrong with a lag-bomb tossed into a cram every now and then. the large majority of their roster has been around for a long time and by this point in their career all of them should garner some weight in spider. the question is, how well will most of these duelers do? they have some well-established spiders with them in last standing, reaver, weaver, raspi, vihta, and drow. i suppose dald (if he can make games considering he's an aussie) could do well. their depth will be the thing to hurt them, but i'm sure they'll do fine anyway.
    Hehe, 4 am monday mornings on school days, I'll try my best to be there, <3 you jeeny
    1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
    1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

• dont forget about me daldur

im going to run a campaign so that you and zenlion get staff.

Dald>WEAKIE
      Weak>daldur? hmm
      Dald>yah , rudy said since im foreign, i can only make the names Daldur, Dald, Daldur123
      Weak>oh, sucks to be foreign
      Dald>ur indian
      Weak>shhhh , they dont know that
      help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
      help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

• Originally posted by Daldur View Post
        A very very well-thought start to a near-perfect predictions list, but you forgot one very important aspect. The laggots.
        The old warn out vets will be surprised with the amount of newer generation players who are due for their breakout season. Skill can only get you so far, Skill + Lag is what wins TWLB. Good job though with the listings.

p.s. Kawrae + NL>Trigger are in the army and probably won't be playing in SagE :P
        lol you ugly son of a bitch
        i can't believe you actually think your 330ms is going to get past the twl bots
        o
        lo
        loolop
        olp;
        lp;ol
        io
        iliolopol
        good luck with that

ps: you're not even good, why talk about skill
        Originally posted by vubinspiran
        I hate X very hard.

Comment

• Hai,

I just wanne let public know I was tehhh 1st to use portahl in baze.
          All you baze belong to me.

Comment

• No, although I was kidding around with some people about being aliased, I wouldn't put my friends on Thunder in such a risky situation. A situation that would be incredibly obvious when an unknown is starting with windreaper over a couple of other semi-seasoned TWL sharks. I'm just going to ride out the ban like anyone else, as I'm not exactly desperate to get back (although it'd be really nice).

However, if anyone knows how I can 'prove' I didn't cheat (which some of you know I didn't) then let me know. Until then I'll be cheering my mates on from the sidelines.

Go Thunder!
            Get my name on the TWLD, TWLJ and TWLB maps somehow, when you triple crown

Edit: Chino what you talkin bout?!

Comment

• We Jewse lost Jax

Comment

• Yo, stop hating on the thunder sharks - you aint seen nothing yet.

Comment

• I think Asmo or even Collusion would do fine along side Windreaper. I'm more worried about the synchronization of their spiders.

Comment

• if asmo or mhz is your guys' second shark it's a big step down. last season thunder's spiders' lack of chemistry was made up for somewhat with your's and falk's sharking. windy's been inactive, and like i've said is a bit of a question mark in my opinion, and sure coll's decent but i don't think your guys' sharks will be a strong point as they were (sometimes) last season.
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• ppl always forgetting falk
                      1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                      1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                      1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                      1:Vitja> afk
                      1:Underground> haha vit
                      1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• oh, so he just hopped from teks. to be honest i shouldn't be surprised, he is a hopper after all. well there you go, your guys' shark situation is a bit better.
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

oh, so he just hopped from teks. to be honest i shouldn't be surprised, he is a hopper after all. well there you go, your guys' shark situation is a bit better.
                          But at what cost?!

Oh wait, not one cares.

TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                          WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                          CURL MAX: An entire ham
                          SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                          DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                          WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                          BODYFAT:97%
                          TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

• no bro
                            good son always comes to the papa

"I love it when they call me Big Papa"
                            1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                            1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                            1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                            1:Vitja> afk
                            1:Underground> haha vit
                            1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

oh, so he just hopped from teks. to be honest i shouldn't be surprised, he is a cunt after all. well there you go, your guys' shark situation still sucks.
                              in the industry we like to call that "fixed"
                              enjoy
                              Originally posted by vubinspiran
                              I hate X very hard.

Comment

?
                                ¿

Comment

Working...
                                X