X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh so when you said:
    Originally posted by CrvenBan View Post
    I see I struck a nerve...
    you were being completely serious! Because you most definitely do not know me and I most definitely do not know you! Well as long as you are serious than I am serious too, and what I said definitely did not have any underlying references to your intelligence or lack thereof!

I am being completely serious when I say you are a master of judgment and infallible when it comes to human character. And also you most definitely have the highest standards for yourself and the people you associate with. And don't even get me started on your perceptiveness! It's immeasurable!
    Originally posted by paradise!
    pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
    1:Reaver> HALP
    1:Reaver> HELELP
    1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
    1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

:sleeping:
      Originally posted by Disliked
      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Indeed.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I like pie and pringles chips.
          LUE 402 >>> j00
          Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsumetai View Post
            I like pie and pringles chips.
            Post of the Year.

TWLB is going to be fun, sure there isn't many squadrons but thats because big squads took up all the basers and now there isn't any one to recruit for new squadrons unless you are friends with the captains, other than that twelve squads is pretty decent for a league. I'm looking forward for this season, hopefully juicE will do well. And are we going to do home maps this season?
            TWLD Champion 2014
            TWDTB Champion 2013
            TWDTB Champion 2016
            TWDTB Champion 2017
            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Yo random newbie! off korvens nuts. Thanks
              4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
              4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
              4:Geio> DEEZ?
              4:Geio> LOLOL
              4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
              4:spirit> LOL
              4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
              4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

hi bramz0r
                https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                1:soild>they can say what they like
                1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
                  TWLB is going to be fun
                  stop with the joke posts
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

nerds.

Why isnt the history book in twl.com updated yet?

btw my twl predictions

#1 DICE: these nuckas are original and grood. I mean you have the solid spiders mega/stayon/paska/cripple/jra who have been together for a long ass time and have a special chemistry. a2m/cig smoke/dwopple ....nothing needs to be said about them except for their twlb titles. Cheif/cape...these guys are unstable indians who like to commit suicide for some reason(ironic). BUT i see that we now have motherfucking' DOMI. I've always wanted to have him on dice because hes such a clutch player in all three leagues. And for twlj we have motherfuckin asain ass wavin back and azreal and swimkid and tys and spawni and who else...fucking mega fucking man fucking 89 fuck. this guy needs to quit playing subspace because hes making it unfair for everyone else. OH YEAH, MOOT LAND FARMER YEAH

#2 PANDORA: ummmmm. seude is tight. and vati is also (join dice you two)

#3 SPASTIC: Starting line: Pure_Luck; Stabwound; DTTR; JR5; Selex; Sprained; and some outher guys.....these kids have one thing...loyality and love for the game. wait didnt they dissolve? i dont know. but spastic rules since 02'

#4 Mambo: Evul fly; and other people i cant remember..they were solid but lets see if they can get close again..

#5 Bohemians: holy shit do you guys remember how good this squad was? They had ...Space Hiker; Boss Hawk; Mike22209; Stayon; Megaman89; and other good fuckers.

#6 ANTI -SCRUBS: no no they aint no scrubs.....STARTING LINE: BROOKUS, DARK CHRISTY; MIKES; SPRAINED; EPHEMPRAL; LEMON FROG RETURNS!;

Well thats about all i can remember now... i will make an appearance in TW eventully..till then keep on keeping on

-mikes/mike22209/mikes3/mikes2/competitive
                    Last edited by mikes.; 09-29-2007, 05:51 PM.

Comment

LOL sup mikes. i loveyou
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                      1:waven> is if im going to prison
                      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

thanks god i jumped from bohemians to mambo
                        2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
                        2:renzi> lol no
                        2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

Mikes =).

Comment

Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
                            After running their mouths for the majority of the season and then some, and then LOSING in the finals, Pandora had either the choice of being labeled chokers or just peeps who talked smack but couldn't back their shit up. I guess there's also "liars" since the DSBers did promise to own all of TW in their own league and then went and broke their promises.

And when I say they/Pandora, I'll agree that it was only Eelam who couldn't find his mute button, but he did pretty much represent the entire squad and our perspective of it.

It's like how we now associate catholic priest with child rapists.
                            I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            TWDTJ Champion Fall Season 2022 (6.5 *)

Comment

I am glad that TWLB still does it for you. To me it's a toothless seventy year old hooker that had her glory days somewhere in the last century. Fucked too many times in all of her holes. And God I feel sorry for those who brag that they don't have to pay her for it.
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

what's with the diso boys trying to convince us TWL is shit, how about you guys just find a new game then instead of whining here like a toothless seventy year old hooker.
                                Only the loyal count.

Comment

Working...
                                X