twlb - discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PH View Post
    Great, now he's going to bitch about you in broken English too. I don't need this shit. Fuck you a2mplus.
    lol
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

I think most squads have improved since last season and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the new squads upset the playoffs. Probably the winners will be the ones who act better as a team, rather than those with the most individual skill.

If Pandora's sharks were just a little better, I see no reason for them not doing better than last season. Also, Penetrate is believed to have commenced extreme training in preparation for TWL, if lunch3 and Tsumetai get their acto together, they will become a force to be reckon with, or is it a force not to be reckoned with? Whatever the nerdy words for leet is.

But due to the inactivity of the game, with players leaving, being banned, etc. I doubt there will be any more than about 8-10 decent TWLB squads anyway. Watchout for SagE too, they have some pretty good players with experience.

Not to mention Brainwaves 5-fold level of improvement since last season, I doubt there will be more than five 15-0 matches against them.

pz
      1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
      1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Say what you wish, and dislike all the shittalkers all you want, but Pandora does have qualities beyond pure lag and they've proven so far to be a really good and tight twlb crew. Plus they do make it more fun with their talking, which is why we put more effort into playing them, and then lose to like some virgin-newbies with wet dreams and a squad name like Penetrate...

Dice and Pandora are teams to beat, and the success rate is proportional to the level of "fucking around" in their lines.

Other teams, looking by names could offer something, but looking at their game-style overall, they won't have much chance

Diso, well, we'll just blame lagging newbies if we fail to qual for playoffs
        Originally posted by Disliked
        However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
        when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

crv you know i'm dreaming of you when it happens.
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
            I just pee'd a little

Comment

the team with the best instincts will win
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post

Don't say that man, you'll make Da1 cry...
                However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Crven, why play TWLB if you're not gonna "try" in every match? Might as well sit the entire season out if that's your attitude.
                  LUE 402 >>> j00
                  Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

Comment

first, my remark was ment for ppl like Jeen and Royst who know I'm joking, but since there are people like you on that squad, let me make it clear(er):

playing vs random newbies stacked up in crams, yelling STAY IN!! who in lower only keep ctrl pressed down and dont make effort to dodge due to them 1. being newb and 2. being newb who induce lag, makes it oh so very interesting-not. I spend more time thinking "Why the fuck is this rainboy 123 guy even shooting at me, look at him, 6 bullets line again, on the wrong side, my god you newbie at least aim..." than actually playing.
                    So yeah, I play TWLB for those few fun matches vs either old acquaintances, or the current best lines...

Comment

So you're pissed at people who suck because they're so bad, and don't want to play against them because it raises your cholesterol? You should sit back and relax more, my friend.
                      Last edited by Tsumetai; 09-28-2007, 12:07 PM.
                      LUE 402 >>> j00
                      Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

Comment

sounds like you and diso are good crven
                        Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan View Post
                          first, my remark was ment for ppl like Jeen and Royst who know I'm joking, but since there are people like you on that squad, let me make it clear(er):

playing vs random newbies stacked up in crams, yelling STAY IN!! who in lower only keep ctrl pressed down and dont make effort to dodge due to them 1. being newb and 2. being newb who induce lag, makes it oh so very interesting-not. I spend more time thinking "Why the fuck is this rainboy 123 guy even shooting at me, look at him, 6 bullets line again, on the wrong side, my god you newbie at least aim..." than actually playing.
                          So yeah, I play TWLB for those few fun matches vs either old acquaintances, or the current best lines...
                          Hey that sounds like me!

PS you really aren't one to complain about lag
                          Originally posted by paradise!
                          pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                          1:Reaver> HALP
                          1:Reaver> HELELP
                          1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                          1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

I see I struck a nerve...

Comment

first, my remark was ment for ppl like Jeen and Royst who know I'm joking
                              I see I struck...uh...hmm sounds hollow. Guess there's nothing there.
                              Originally posted by paradise!
                              pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                              1:Reaver> HALP
                              1:Reaver> HELELP
                              1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                              1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

I joke with ppl I know. Shoo newbie.

Comment

Working...
                                X