Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Doesn't matter who we've played to qualify for TWLB"

-Paky Dude

"If there is a situation where squads are playing weaker squads to gain points and their average opponent rating reflects this, they may not be invited to TWL."

-pascone

whose opinion matters?
    SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
    SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

gg build
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Nvm, Juice > build
        Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Paky Dude View Post
          Damn, you need a dick up your ass. Doesn't matter who we've played to qualify for TWLB, the thing is, Juice had DAYS before the lock to get up in the ladder and they knew we were trying to qualify. Not only that, we asked them to BD us a million of times, it's not my fault we didn't have like 50 bajilion people on at one time, we asked them to start 5v5 and if more people decide to come in, we'll add more. Too bad they missed out on the opportunity. We'll get raped, yet to see!
          paky dude, mate. Try to understand this is better in all ways, i dont think you guys could have even showed 8 every sunday. Juice deserves the place more than you. TWL isnt open for all who want in, you have to impress ppl, and its not gonna happen beating lethal dose,warpath etc. My advice is to try again next year, base alot untill that and youll get what u want. Teks has their avr down cause they played squad like you many times, no offence.
          Last edited by Dreamwin; 10-05-2007, 06:11 AM.
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

ew, nm.
            Originally posted by Tyson
            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
            Originally posted by HeavenSent
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
            Originally posted by Izor
            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Build earned their spot.
              Why not substitute Juice with -Final-, -F- would do a lot better...
              Last edited by Evul Fly; 10-05-2007, 06:29 AM.
              2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
              2:renzi> lol no
              2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

Thank you Pas and others for your time and effort put into this years leagues.
                Last edited by Ephemeral; 10-05-2007, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Stupid thread (well, the starter of it...)

Dont blame build for Juice captains lack of tactics or apathy, they could win BDs and work for their points, and they didnt.
                  the excuses of fighting stronger squads is also idiotic. my squad also BD stronger squads, and we won them sometimes.

and to prove that "this is practice way of playing" is stupid, they could quietly BD squads in their level. its the best practice to improve. if they did so, they probably lost those games also.

and at least, they could bd here and there some small squads to take care about safe position in TWLB. they didnt do that, funny.

so go sit in the corner or something will you?
                  Juice (who some members there are my friends) dont need to get discounts because their captains didnt care.
                  Last edited by FarScape; 10-05-2007, 07:15 AM.

Comment

fuck you pascone
                    sleepyjoe> this is a mental health ward not a competitive video game

Comment

squads like build remind we why i do not ever talk or pay attention to the newbies in this game. jesus christ, you guys are really retarded

Comment

in one of the 392835 threads that have this crap in there, someone was spouting off stupid shit about 'how is new blood supposed to get into basing if they cant get in twlb...'

you broke it right there. play twbd's until your 'new blood' is no longer new... dont beat up on other squads who dont base so you can make it into a league and play squads youve been too afraid to play before.

getting in for the sake of getting in is stupid.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                        X