No announcement yet.

<--Build TWLB-->

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Unabled, makes my wording much more complex.
    Mr. Arrogant 2 entered arena

Paky Dude> asdfasdf
    Paky Dude> sdfasdkl;fasdklfjkl
    Paky Dude> asl'fjalsdkfjkldfj
    Paky Dude> jfalsfjklasdjfklsdfj
    Paky Dude> now gtfo

Mr. Arrogant 2 left arena

Comment

lol your squad contradicts itself with the comments made.

"I admit that we played some newbie squads to qualify for TWLB"

"we busted our asses to get in"

but i guess you have the requirements to get in, but i doubt that you will not get 15-0'd by at least 8 of the 12 squads.

Comment

Juice For TWLB enough said.
        TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017
        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

God damn shut up pieces of shits. BUILD in TWLB, enough fucking said! :fear:

Paky Dude> asdfasdf
          Paky Dude> now gtfo

Comment

Well said Megaman! FUCK BUILD GO JUICE
            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
            4:Geio> DEEZ?
            4:Geio> LOLOL
            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
            4:spirit> LOL
            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

I didn't check the qualifications but I'd rather have -FINAL- show 6 to every TWLB than Build show 8

-FINAL- for twlb

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                the average rating of the squads you played against will be factored in. It's in the rules, read it. The average rating of squads you played was about 990 before you played sage right before the TWD lock which boosted you up to an outstanding 1000! Juice on the other hand plays squads like dice,pandora,spastic and every other top notch basing squad. They also won against a lot of the top tier squads. How can you say you deserve getting into TWLB by beating squads that just plain suck.... Lethal Dose....Warpath...Paladen...Your best win was against Teks, congratulations you guys really deserve a TWLB spot. You guys truely don't deserve a TWLB spot, if by some means you get it though.....fuck you.

p.s. Go Juice
                thx 89cakes

we>build. i say we have a little tourney between us, teks and build. a scheduled one to see who makes it in.

should be hella easy too

Comment

Originally posted by Paky Dude View Post
                  I admit that we played some newbie squads to qualify for TWLB and we might not be hardcore basers but no one has even seen us BD with our basers on.. A 8v8 match with our basers would be very decent match. Not only do we deserve this, we should get a reputation of any other TWLB squad out there because we qualified the way rules are stated. If you guys talk about AVG Rating, look at TeKs, only 916! Very competitive! Just wait and see how we base, if you guys seriously win 15:00-0:00, I'll be surprised..
                  LOL TeK's avg rating is that low cus the only team they play is you.

You suck, everyone else rocks, Us>Mets>You

Comment

Who are build and what are they doing in 2 leagues of TWL

Comment

question is if staff going to break rules? how you going to get new blood in basing if you keep the same old people in it?
                      1. You're reading my comment
                      2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
                      4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
                      5. You're checking it now.
                      6. You're smiling.
                      7. You're still reading my comment.
                      8. You know all you have read is true.
                      10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
                      11. You're checking it now.
                      12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Comment

Originally posted by sonlox View Post
                        question is if staff going to break rules? how you going to get new blood in basing if you keep the same old people in it?
                        There are no people. This game is 10 years old, I'd hope there aren't new people.

Comment

the best way to solve controversy is to jsut have a play-in match.

just play build vs juice... lol

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

if you really want to become good at basing and get into lb then you need to

1.) Base a hell of a lot more
                            2.) Play more competitive squads than (totally factual) ONLY lethal dose, paladen, warpath, and teks.
                            3.) Not wait until 2-3 weeks before league to try and pull this off.

Staff is not cheating... they are completely abiding by the given rules which is that you must not sneak your way into league by playing bullshit squads. Their job is to make league as entertaining, competitive, and enjoyable for all persons involved and putting you in to league would only slightly satisfy the entertaining portion of that statement considering the whole basing community would watch you getting raped 12 times after attempting such a bullshit stunt.

mega ftw.
                            SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                            SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by bete noire View Post
                              if you really want to become good at basing and get into lb then you need to

1.) Base a hell of a lot more
                              2.) Play more competitive squads than (totally factual) ONLY lethal dose, paladen, warpath, and teks.
                              3.) Not wait until 2-3 weeks before league to try and pull this off.

Staff is not cheating... they are completely abiding by the given rules which is that you must not sneak your way into league by playing bullshit squads. Their job is to make league as entertaining, competitive, and enjoyable for all persons involved and putting you in to league would only slightly satisfy the entertaining portion of that statement considering the whole basing community would watch you getting raped 12 times after attempting such a bullshit stunt.

mega ftw.
                              Damn, you need a dick up your ass. Doesn't matter who we've played to qualify for TWLB, the thing is, Juice had DAYS before the lock to get up in the ladder and they knew we were trying to qualify. Not only that, we asked them to BD us a million of times, it's not my fault we didn't have like 50 bajilion people on at one time, we asked them to start 5v5 and if more people decide to come in, we'll add more. Too bad they missed out on the opportunity. We'll get raped, yet to see!

Paky Dude> asdfasdf
                              Paky Dude> now gtfo

Comment

Do you guys even want to play lb? or half assing it, because trying to bd with 5 is a big joke and a half. Lol at twbd.

Btw if we have to do build vs juice... can i borrow sprained from spastic. I need that dude to jav so i can terr. The rest of the line doesn't even matter. Terr: Deverse, Jav:Sprained, have never legitly lost a ?go base game k thx

Comment

Working...
                                X