Pre-Season Week 1 TWLD Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Season Week 1 TWLD Predictions

Thought i'd start it since noone else has already....

Thunder vs. Style
    The two supposed powerhouses of LD...well Thunder not so much :P. Style/Doom/Syndicate w/e has impressed as usual during off-season and can back it up during season, while Thunder has seemingly fallen short into the category of "people that used to be good but now...meh". While Thunder may put a good fight, it's obvious that Style will walk away with the win. Inactivity is a bish eh Thunder? :turned:
    My Prediction: Style
    Thunder's Line: Collusion, Vitja, Creature, Baserman_X, Ricko
    Style's Line: Reaver, Death Row, Skepsis, Last Standing, Grouch

Hydra vs. Warpath
    Ummm...where to begin. Warpath always seems to sneak into TWL but never really has any impact except for the un-occasional win vs a lower tier squad...not calling you guys bad but you've been around for a pretty long time but never seem to improve...just kidding. Hydra on the other hand....you guys have some TWL veterans but they are nothing special; yet winning will be no problem for you.
    My Prediction: Hydra
    Warpath's Line: Your guess is as good as mine...Iron survivor, Kapuchin, (insert 3 others here)
    Hydra's Line: Nikolai, Ripper, Untie, Accord?, Steak666?

Tough vs. Sage
    Battle of the higher lower-tier squads, who will win? who will walk away with their head high? why do i not use proper capitilazation? because i can. I look over Tough's roster and they should seriously change their squad name because it doesn't match. But then again, Sage should stick to javs or w/e it is that they do, hate you guys because you sneaked into twld and knocked quicksand out forcing them to somehow all come to lifeban. Even though both of you will not make it very far in twl, maybe even at best? Wow, I'm off topic
    My Prediction: Sage better win or I vote for twl removal for them
    Sage's Line: Seriously not a clue since you guys merged with BoZ maybe...Kawrae, Elbryan, Zizu(if hes not lagging which i doubt he wont be),Spikey, and Refund?
    Tough's Line: Cata, Caster, Ups, Neocount, Stray

Build vs Fistula
    Fistula has its on and off days but in the end, if they have their top line in, they are a solid team and will it make it far; this is one thing that Build lacks, no matter how you look at it. Build is ok individually, yet when you put them together they = disorganization, however...under rare instances they do team and when they do...well nevermind its pretty much still the same.
    My Prediction: Fistula
    Build's Line: Paky Dude, Empion, Unabled, Saetep, (?)
    Fistula's Line: Janitor, Jones, Metalkid, Bike, Fstemplar/Confluence

Stray vs Disoblige
    In the beginning, Jack created Stray, a couple of months later he left and went to disoblige to bench for them I suppose. Stray was looking good when they were first created as most of these make-shift glory squads do when they are made after twl to "go all the way", yet lately they seem to have dropped off a little bit in skill but not much, they are still good. But then you have Disoblige, I don't know if people are joking around when they say that they can win twld this season or if they a serious and if they are then I laugh in their face. Disoblige has fallen short, in my opinion, this twl season, they will still make it to playoffs but their incohesiveness and unreliability will detain them from winning matches vs the upper squads such as stray and style.
    My Prediction: Stray
    Stray's Line: O PUTAO, PUTAO/Sention, Deez Nutz, Delectable, Halls/Pascone
    Disoblige's Line: Scoop, Displaced, Mattey, Hercules, Bram/Phren/Da1/Jack/Shiran

Dice vs Lifeban
    I won't say much here since I'm not going to comment much on my own squad seeing as I don't even know what our line will be with our recent recruits of seemingly the whole quicksand squadron. The match should be pretty even though.

These predictions our just my own personal opinion so don't get mad especially you warpath you know I luv you :wub:

No you dont

And i dont know who's line but i think wp is way better this year.. (not cause i here tought)
    TWLD 2016 Champion
    TWDTD champion x 3
    Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Reis View Post
      Thought i'd start it since noone else has already....

Thunder vs. Style
      The two supposed powerhouses of LD...well Thunder not so much :P. Style/Doom/Syndicate w/e has impressed as usual during off-season and can back it up during season, while Thunder has seemingly fallen short into the category of "people that used to be good but now...meh". While Thunder may put a good fight, it's obvious that Style will walk away with the win. Inactivity is a bish eh Thunder? :turned:
      My Prediction: Style
      Thunder's Line: Collusion, Vitja, Creature, Baserman_X, Ricko
      Style's Line: Reaver, Death Row, Skepsis, Last Standing, Grouch

Hydra vs. Warpath
      Ummm...where to begin. Warpath always seems to sneak into TWL but never really has any impact except for the un-occasional win vs a lower tier squad...not calling you guys bad but you've been around for a pretty long time but never seem to improve...just kidding. Hydra on the other hand....you guys have some TWL veterans but they are nothing special; yet winning will be no problem for you.
      My Prediction: Hydra
      Warpath's Line: Your guess is as good as mine...Iron survivor, Kapuchin, (insert 3 others here)
      Hydra's Line: Nikolai, Ripper, Untie, Accord?, Steak666?

Tough vs. Sage
      Battle of the higher lower-tier squads, who will win? who will walk away with their head high? why do i not use proper capitilazation? because i can. I look over Tough's roster and they should seriously change their squad name because it doesn't match. But then again, Sage should stick to javs or w/e it is that they do, hate you guys because you sneaked into twld and knocked quicksand out forcing them to somehow all come to lifeban. Even though both of you will not make it very far in twl, maybe even at best? Wow, I'm off topic
      My Prediction: Sage better win or I vote for twl removal for them
      Sage's Line: Seriously not a clue since you guys merged with BoZ maybe...Kawrae, Elbryan, Zizu(if hes not lagging which i doubt he wont be),Spikey, and Refund?
      Tough's Line: Cata, Caster, Ups, Neocount, Stray

Build vs Fistula
      Fistula has its on and off days but in the end, if they have their top line in, they are a solid team and will it make it far; this is one thing that Build lacks, no matter how you look at it. Build is ok individually, yet when you put them together they = disorganization, however...under rare instances they do team and when they do...well nevermind its pretty much still the same.
      My Prediction: Fistula
      Build's Line: Paky Dude, Empion, Unabled, Saetep, (?)
      Fistula's Line: Janitor, Jones, Metalkid, Bike, Fstemplar/Confluence

Stray vs Disoblige
      In the beginning, Jack created Stray, a couple of months later he left and went to disoblige to bench for them I suppose. Stray was looking good when they were first created as most of these make-shift glory squads do when they are made after twl to "go all the way", yet lately they seem to have dropped off a little bit in skill but not much, they are still good. But then you have Disoblige, I don't know if people are joking around when they say that they can win twld this season or if they a serious and if they are then I laugh in their face. Disoblige has fallen short, in my opinion, this twl season, they will still make it to playoffs but their incohesiveness and unreliability will detain them from winning matches vs the upper squads such as stray and style.
      My Prediction: Stray
      Stray's Line: O PUTAO, PUTAO/Sention, Deez Nutz, Delectable, Halls/Pascone
      Disoblige's Line: Scoop, Displaced, Mattey, Hercules, Bram/Phren/Da1/Jack/Shiran

Dice vs Lifeban
      I won't say much here since I'm not going to comment much on my own squad seeing as I don't even know what our line will be with our recent recruits of seemingly the whole quicksand squadron. The match should be pretty even though.

These predictions our just my own personal opinion so don't get mad especially you warpath you know I luv you
      Disoblige is just as good if not better in ld than last season. If ls and skepsis were still here we would win twld no doubt. But... Ill just have to bust on em when i play em :wub:
      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
      4:Geio> DEEZ?
      4:Geio> LOLOL
      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
      4:spirit> LOL
      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

scoop can you please refrain from quoting the whole post when you referred to maybe 3 lines of it? you are such a rookie forum-er.
        1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

We're inactive?

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Survivor View Post
            No you dont

And i dont know who's line but i think wp is way better this year.. (not cause i here tought)
            wtf are you actually playing this year!?
            Warning: Disconnected From Server.
            paralyze> what is this, some sort of gay-out?
            paralyze> and nice try
            Sleuth> WTF
            Sleuth> OK QUIET
            JuNkA> LOL
            Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
            Sleuth> SHHH

Warning: Disconnected From Server
            Thoughts> u wish
            Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
            Vue> LOOL
            Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
            Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
            Sleuth> QUIET

Warning: Disconnected from server
            abbot> ..
            Thoughts> LMFAO
            paralyze> ROFL
            Sleuth> stfu

Comment

Originally posted by Reis View Post
              Dice vs Lifeban
              well.....picking up me racka and kk as 3 starters surely helps out the wb line
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                Disoblige is just as good if not better in ld than last season. If ls and skepsis were still here we would win twld no doubt. But... Ill just have to bust on em when i play em :wub:
                I said that because Skepsis and Last Standing were key players in your line and now what, you replace them with Mattey and someone else? Your team is crippled imo because of that. Especially since LS was one of your mail carriers.

Comment

bram> lol someone go tell that newb Ries that LS chocked nearly every game
                  bram> why does he even talk
                  bram> wow now I died to some newb named Veloce
                  bram> sigh
                  Originally posted by Disliked
                  However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                  when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

I agree with most of the predictions. The only ones I edit are: Lifeban beats Dice and Disoblige beats Stray.
                    sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
                    1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

disoblige is terrible. Can't wait to sam' em

Comment

my prediction is that because it's a pre-season no one from the better squads care about the outcome and put some of their less talented players in.
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                          my prediction is that because it's a pre-season no one from the better squads care about the outcome and put some of their less talented players in.
                          that's why we're playing creature :wub:
                          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino_haha View Post
                            wtf are you actually playing this year!?
                            Yes i am playing this year.. B)
                            TWLD 2016 Champion
                            TWDTD champion x 3
                            Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Diso might not show a top line to the pre season matches because displaced will definitely not make them and I only have a 50 % chance to make both of them. Still we will hopefully win them though.
                              4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                              4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                              4:Geio> DEEZ?
                              4:Geio> LOLOL
                              4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                              4:spirit> LOL
                              4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                              4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Working...
                              X