TAPS - Trench Wars Association of Players and Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zingy View Post
    I think Qan's TWPS proposal system had potential, but it was not "marketed" enough for people to actually be pushed to use it.
    His system was fine. What it showed though was that just how pointless a democractic system in this game is. There simply isn't enough issues out there which are badly done enough that people care about it. What issues there can be (i.e. improving the game) take so much work to do that the only people who really care enough to do that are ALREADY working on staff to do it.
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Not that I give a flying fuck about all this, but since New Posts gives me nothing else to read...

As squad captains you should be more invested in the issues facing your own squad rather than those of another. Since a lack of quality squads appears to be the big issue in this season (whether or not you care to admit being one of them), perhaps you should be focusing on your gameplans and team management rather than league politics. If you are any kind of leader, you should know that.
      Politics is what staff are for, and you'd best leave it that way because it's true what they say; bullshit floats upstream.

Comment

1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

go back to making comics instead zingy :P
          Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
          Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
          Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
          Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
          Glide> so i made one

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor View Post
            At first I had questions, but the picture explained everything.
            The acronyms always get me.
            -Bubbles
            Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
            Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Sweet, let's GIS TAPS and post the pictures we find for the lulz, amirite.

Comment

cant believe u just put google image search in an acronym and i actually understood. sadness :fear:
                1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

When you complicate things, other things get worse.

Don't complicate things, oh please don't do it Keep it simple, avoid
                  "TAPS"

Because "TAPS" will definitely complicate things.

I hate complicated things.
                  TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                  TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

epinephrine u havent updated ur anime blog in over a year

come visit random curiosity, where we average 3 entries a day!
                    Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Working...
                    X