Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB Week 1 Predictions

Hello,

I haven't really ever posted predictions each week but I figure to give it a shot this week.

Pandora vs. Disoblige

Even though Diso won the preseason game, I don't see Pandora losing this one. They will get it together and stop the special ships line of diso. I don't see Tim or whoever terrs to die 22 times...The spiders for pandora will wear out the diso line and take a nice win. I think it will be something like 15-8.

Thunder vs. Dice

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that Thunder will win this week. I think the Diso/Pandora is way better than everyone else theme is a bit overrated. Thunder can win this especially if they get dice's terr down first or alot early. If dice takes thunder out in the first 5 mins it could be a long game for thunder. I'll go with Thunder winning 15-11

Mambo vs. Sage

I haven't seen much from either of these squads but I think from what I have read alot of people think sage will do good? I think Sage could be a bit overrated and Mambo a bit underrated(but if they play a jav vs 5 spid squads they will lose alot) I think mambo will take this one 15-10 .

Style vs. Teks

Style is going to be alot better than most people think. I think they will make playoffs and will beat either Dice,Pandora or Spastic in the regular season. Teks are just bad. Will probably be a 15-2 or 15-5 score.

Penetrate vs. Plade

I consider Penetrate in with the same group as mambo and sage. They should be better than both of them in the long run. Plade is about as good as teks so this should be a pretty easy win for Penetrate. Will probably be a 15 -4 score. They shouldn't let plade get more than 10 minutes.

Spastic vs. Juice

I think most squads have a chance at beating any squad(besides plade,teks). That being said this is week 1 and I think Spastic will show a good line vs Juice. If juice plays anidalife and Spastic doesn't play one of its newbie spiders like Cent then Spastic will take this nicely. Probably 15-7 or so.

-Pure
    Last edited by Pure_Luck; 10-16-2007, 01:37 AM.

Plade vs. Penetrate?
    SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
    SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

workin on it got distracted

Comment

Eh we pretty much owned Pandora's top line. I don't see us losing to them this weekend either unless our top line does not show up. That being said, Trouper is better than mouse.
        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
        4:Geio> DEEZ?
        4:Geio> LOLOL
        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
        4:spirit> LOL
        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

I think when you play with your specials its either a hit or miss. Last week was a hit obviously. But its much harder to be consistant and you probably will feel the need to switch to a 5 spider line midgame when losing by alot.

Comment

i agree with p_l on this one; however, trouper is better than mouse.
            SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
            SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck View Post
              I think when you play with your specials its either a hit or miss. Last week was a hit obviously. But its much harder to be consistant and you probably will feel the need to switch to a 5 spider line midgame when losing by alot.
              Thats true... If you are getting raped with specials its smart to go to five spiders especially when you have the spider power of a squad like Diso. I just don't think we will get owned like that. We wont play specials if we don't have the guys who are good at them online. Specials played properly is the strongest line possible. If a team practices and gets good with them (I.E. Diso) they will beat 5 spiders probably most of the time, I'd say. I'm really glad to see a lot of squads starting to take leaves out of our book and use specials. I think we will cause a big change in the future of TWLB this season.
              4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
              4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
              4:Geio> DEEZ?
              4:Geio> LOLOL
              4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
              4:spirit> LOL
              4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
              4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Scoop, you're not allowed to talk basing untill mid season, hell maybe not even then. Shut up.

Will be fun to see if Mambo can pull their shit together for a change and live up to their potential "on paper", Style is one of those duelling TWLB squads and will get 1 or 2 scalps from pure basing squads of upper level, Thunder could upset
                Originally posted by Disliked
                However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

yea,i got no idea what pooper is doing in this thread..shush
                  https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                  1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                  1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                  1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                  1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                  1:soild>they can say what they like
                  1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                  1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

"I think the Diso/Pandora is way better than everyone else theme is a bit overrated." -Pure_Luck
                    Last edited by Evul Fly; 10-16-2007, 05:04 AM.
                    2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
                    2:renzi> lol no
                    2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

I'm gonna disagree with PL on the Dice/Thunder match: yeah, they have a good chance at winning, just as most squads would have if they successfully employed whatever tactic they normally use. But really, Dice is still the better squad and as such has a better chance winning, though certainly not without a fight from Thunder.
                      LUE 402 >>> j00
                      Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

Comment

påndörä
                        stülê
                        dicë
                        mämbö
                        penetration
                        spästic
                        Originally posted by Tyson
                        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                        Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                        Originally posted by Izor
                        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

pandora will wipe the floor with us :/
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

cool
                            1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                            1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

re

laff scoop beating our top line?, we had herik/legion in spec, we dint have zung playing who is our best spider nor renzi who has been raping everyone in spider. We also had rusty tim in, were gonna stomp u next week, cuz sarger said we have to try gl.
                              TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                              TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                              KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                              1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                              1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Working...
                              X