You Can't Play:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
    which is exactly what this thread is for?
    ofcourse it is, yet i can still see people being added who are not legit..
    it doesnt state in the first topic what happens if they're added..
    Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
      It's not softlock. When you hop twl squads, you're ineligible to play for 1 week. The dates there are the days they hopped, so they can't play twl for that week, and have to wait for the following week.
      Lifeban:
      Vys can never play

Nope lifeban 20-10-2007 - Wasn't on a TWL squad prier to joining
      lauber lifeban 19-10-2007
      DarkStrike lifeban 19-10-2007 - Wasn't on a TWL squad prier to joining
      Tye lifeban 18-10-2007 - Squadkicked but then re-recruited; not joined another squad since leaving.
      helmet boy lifeban 18-10-2007
      Freeze lifeban 18-10-2007
      bukkake lifeban 17-10-2007
      Rubi lifeban 17-10-2007
      Johnie lifeban 17-10-2007
      Zazu lifeban 16-10-2007 - Wasn't on a TWL squad prier to joining
      Revolt lifeban 15-10-2007 - Squadkicked but then re-recruited; not joined another squad since leaving.
      Deed lifeban 15-10-2007
      herr hansepans 2.0 lifeban 14-10-2007 -Left on the name fantus and joined of this name, wasn't aware of this new rule.
      hai lifeban 14-10-2007
      Geio lifeban 14-10-2007
      dissed lifeban 14-10-2007 - Wasn't on a TWL squad prier to joining
      dean lifeban 14-10-2007 - Squadkicked but then re-recruited; not joined another squad since leaving.
      killah's lifeban 13-10-2007 - Why is he on my squad, thanks for reminding me, getting axed.

-vys
      Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

I have to admit, I havent watched forums closely though, but I also don't really see why all those rules are in effect while TWL hasnt even started yet. Sure there was a preseason game, but TWL ops also moved the TWL Season up with one week (no preseason week 2). So I don't really see why all those people are not being able to play this week.

Must be a new rule then... there are more TWL rules than good squads :turned:
        Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
        Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
        Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
        Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
          Lifeban:
          Vys can never play

Nope lifeban 20-10-2007 - Wasn't on a TWL squad prier to joining
          lauber lifeban 19-10-2007
          DarkStrike lifeban 19-10-2007 - Wasn't on a TWL squad prier to joining
          Tye lifeban 18-10-2007 - Squadkicked but then re-recruited; not joined another squad since leaving.
          helmet boy lifeban 18-10-2007
          Freeze lifeban 18-10-2007
          bukkake lifeban 17-10-2007
          Rubi lifeban 17-10-2007
          Johnie lifeban 17-10-2007
          Zazu lifeban 16-10-2007 - Wasn't on a TWL squad prier to joining
          Revolt lifeban 15-10-2007 - Squadkicked but then re-recruited; not joined another squad since leaving.
          Deed lifeban 15-10-2007
          herr hansepans 2.0 lifeban 14-10-2007 -Left on the name fantus and joined of this name, wasn't aware of this new rule.
          hai lifeban 14-10-2007
          Geio lifeban 14-10-2007
          dissed lifeban 14-10-2007 - Wasn't on a TWL squad prier to joining
          dean lifeban 14-10-2007 - Squadkicked but then re-recruited; not joined another squad since leaving.
          killah's lifeban 13-10-2007 - Why is he on my squad, thanks for reminding me, getting axed.

-vys
          Let me rephrase. I don't if the rules were changed, but as far as last season, if you switch names you are under the 1 week rule. If you leave roster and rejoin it, you have to notify a twl op within 24? hours, or else you are under the 1 week rule. I am not sure about simply joining a twl squad.

I am also not on twl staff. :fear:
          Originally posted by paradise!
          pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
          1:Reaver> HALP
          1:Reaver> HELELP
          1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
          1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
            your squad will be dqed and forfeit the game. the captains and the player should know that they can't play since there are lists that everyone can see
            LolOLolololol

Comment

Stray:
              Apocaliption Stray 20-10-2007
              Kid Kaos Stray 14-10-2007
              Chamberlain Stray 14-10-2007

But you add chamberlain neways? Your not the best twl operator pascone
              [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

FODAO has been substituted by Chamberlain, with 3 deaths left

?cheater For week one, these people cannot play (Not the final version): Chamberlain Stray 14-10-2007
                Spacely> kidnapper!!! we have you surrounded!! put down the candy and let the lil boy go

Comment

Amputate wasn't on a roster previously/recently (since DF dissolved Syndicate when he quit), so why was Amputate unable to play?
                  1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                  3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                  3:Best> see it coming
                  3:Best> sad

Comment

maybe you should have brought that up before you lost Reaver
                    1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

Did you ever think that I didn't make the sub?

Where do these people come from...
                      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                        Amputate wasn't on a roster previously/recently (since DF dissolved Syndicate when he quit), so why was Amputate unable to play?
                        it's a week wait after joining a roster no matter what.
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Well you still could have told your team he couldnt play beforehand.. Guess it doesnt matta since we won neways
                          [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                            Did you ever think that I didn't make the sub?

Where do these people come from...

hi,,,,
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson View Post
                              what if it does happen by accident? will the host be responsible for this?
                              Originally posted by Sumpson View Post
                              ofcourse it is, yet i can still see people being added who are not legit..
                              it doesnt state in the first topic what happens if they're added..
                              It says you can't play these people, if you still play them you will be breaking the rules and probably get a forfeit.
                              How the fuck would the host be responsible? It would be a mistake of the host to let the game continue, but what does that have to do with the responsibility? It's the squads responsibility and they would be punished for breaking the rules.

I know that you are talking about the time you tried to get away with this by playing an ineligible Lemar and blaming the host.
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

so I can't play this weekend vs hydra?
                                help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                                help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Working...
                                X