Dumbest Staff Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbest Staff Ever

why u make us replay the games u idiots, just replay the ones that had trouble, we beat plade without any lag on either side and u make us replay it, dumbest thing i ever heard, idiots... IDIOTS, plain dumb idiots
    Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Title of the thread says it all. Where is P_L when you need him
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

we had to replay and lost :[[

THAT BRINGS A TEAR TO MY EYE

Oh and can staff get someone else to talk to me than Final Hit <ZoneHelper> from Pandora
      Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

lamest stuff is with sage vs pandora..

sage won it fair without lag.

And i think the official should make the desicion if there were lag in that game or not..
        Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Canockout View Post
          why u make us replay the games u idiots, just replay the ones that had trouble, we beat plade without any lag on either side and u make us replay it, dumbest thing i ever heard, idiots... IDIOTS, plain dumb idiots
          I had lag...

Comment

Originally posted by Spikester View Post
            we had to replay and lost :[[

THAT BRINGS A TEAR TO MY EYE

Oh and can staff get someone else to talk to me than Final Hit <ZoneHelper> from Pandora
            I tell you what uppers decided. Uppers decided for replay, so I tell you Sage vs. Pandora Lj will get a replay. Just because I'm in pandora doesn't mean i have a say in the replay.
            FairLightS> teenage mutant hero turtles just finished downloading
            Final Hit> ...
            Final Hit> you mean teenage mutant ninja turtles
            FairLightS> yea thats the one
            FairLightS> but they still my heros

Pearl Jam> oh whateva **snaps fingers**

Comment

It was worse then playing a twd match vs heracy for the 3rd time in a row

Comment

There is a reason why subs exist in continuum.
                There is a reason why more than 5 players should show up to the match for each squad.

If there is a 5v5 match with all players able to stay in and not lag out, then why in the world would you have a re-match?

You should only have a re-match if everyone was lagging out left and right and it was simply unstable, but that clearly was not the case in any of the games.

So what if ONE player was lagging? so what if FIVE players were lagging?

Thats why we have subs, to sub the laggots with someone else who can take that players place. You don't just start the whole fucking thing all over again just because a couple of players were lagging.

The way this was taken care of tells me:
                If at anytime you were playing a TWL match and you lagout and are unhappy about lagging out, request a rematch, oh and ridiculously enough, you'll get it!!

Thats just absurd. I didn't take part in any of those games that were replayed, I still think it's bullshit that they were replayed at all.

Great move, staff, simply great.

I hope someone from Style lags out during our lj/ld/lb so that we can request a rematch if we lose the game!
                TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

The power over the internets corrupts staffers minds easily.
                  Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Kinda bs all this when games that doesent have any problems get replayed like we did vs pandora
                    FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Mistakes were made this week cause of the lag and confusion. Lets redo this week's twlj? Its especially messed up in the lj of Sage vs pandora...

Comment

re

laff were up 46-42 in lj den zone comes that it will be a replay u think we'll try? god, get over yourself sage, we pounded u when u played the your best line again while we lost GA cause he had to go but you didnt hear us complaining. You guys only complaining cause you guys lost the second match, we continued playing hard in the first match we woulda won and you guys woulda been all for the rematch, so please stfu with your bullshit.

The whole announcement affected our gameplay as well.
                        TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                        TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                        KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                        1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                        1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

i think pandora-sage should go to the replay week.
                          Originally posted by turmio
                          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                          Originally posted by grand
                          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

re

bullshit, we had replay and sage got stomped, why do it over again?
                            TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                            TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                            KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                            1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                            1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

I think jeenyuss should go to the cage and stay there. This guy isnt in LJ at all and still posts his stupid comments.
                              2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
                              2:renzi> lol no
                              2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

Working...
                              X