Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eelam why are you upset?
    Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

re

im upset, cause you guys only complaining cause you lost LOL. And knowing our track record with staff we gonna get screwed one more time!
      TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
      TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
      KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
      1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
      1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

sorry evul, i got out ^____^ let me play cat ^___^ lulz u so
        funy

either way i think sage should send in a request for a replay.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
          im upset, cause you guys only complaining cause you lost LOL.
          This is not healthy

Comment

where can i send my request for a replay?
            Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Maketso

you finished the first round 5-10, so you didnt lag out, and even if u did lagout, shouldnt have been a replay, retarded shit this staff did
              Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

Eelam, your squad never stopped trying. In fact, when the announcement was made it was already 49-49. And Marge never stopped trying to beat Rabbit, so don't talk nonsense.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

re

it wasn't 49-49 but nice try though.
                  TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                  TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                  KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                  1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                  1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

I agree 100% CC. I'd like to know exactly who made this call. It really isnt fair if it contains ppl who were on a squad that played that hour (M_M who made the announcement)

When i made a help call about it, i 1st got a response from someone named "Mmaverick" or somthing callin me a moron, does this guy even know what TWL is? THen i made another help call and got told by Plob#f that it was agreed by the TWL ops it would be replayed. I'd like to know exactly what TWL ops made the call who didnt play at 2 pm. I know for 1 i pmed pascone and he told me he had absolutely 100% no idea what went on. So i'd really like to know who's making the calls if it isnt P_L and Pascone.

Seemed like a moronic thing to do. In all reality a VERY VERY small handful of ppl were lagging bad enough that they couldnt play. I know our game Vs mambo for instanc 1 guy laged out 2 times, then they all spec'd on there own and let the game end. That isnt lag my friends, thats them giving up bc there best jav Fizzy lags out. Then they get a replay bc they quit/spec? They didnt even try to sub 1 guy in from spec. Not to mention Arse <ZH> pm'd me Mambo captain Saying "all spec lets play the lagcard" I mean really thats sad in general...but whats even more sad is it actualy worked for them.

Its not the point we had to replay, bc in all games it didnt change the outcome (cept sage) its the point it didnt seem to be needed
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

dumb twstaff

Question that always puzzled me: if all language refers only back to itself ('there is no text outside the text') and all communication is bound to fall short of its goals, how are people able to give good directions? If I have an idea in my mind and I label it, thereby engaging in the act of "writing," and ask another person how I might get there, and the person's answer leads me to arrive at the desired location, isn't that evidence that language pointed beyond itself to some "outside" reality?
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Yes Jerome, I will take fries with that.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Even I believe Sage took a hard loss there, when lag didn't even majorly affect that game to push it over the edge of needing a replay. There were no lagouts. We (Hydra) finished our game early and went and watched the Pandora/Sage game, and I did not see any lag out of the ordinary. B.Rabbit totally stole the show, his efforts in vain however, when all games in the 2pm slot had be replayed. I don't get it very much either. The time taken between discussing the issue and executing were so quick, no one could do anything about it. Even our game Hydra vs Plade had to be replayed, when lag wasn't even a deciding factor.

Any way you look at it, Eelam, you can't say that Pandora won it fair and square, because the win should have gone to Sage. Going over the top and saying that Pandora trampled Sage is just idiocy, and you should know better than you were more lucky than anything.
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                            Yes Jerome, I will take fries with that.
                            The end of man (as a factual anthropological limit) is announced to thought from the vantage of the end of man (as a determined opening or the infinity of a telos). Man is that which is in relation to his end, in the fundamentally equivocal sense of the word.

Since always.
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I will refer you to the other thread Eelam.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I was one of the TWL ops on at the time. I with 2 other ops and a Smod had to make the decision. We had a limited time to make the decision, as the rules state:
                                4.01 If an unpredictable server crash, router failure, TWBot failure, or other event has a massive impact on a game in progress, the match will be cancelled and all current scores discarded. The game will then be replayed at a later time. (See Rules 4.02, 4.03 and 4.04)
                                4.02 In the event that all technical difficulties are resolved within 30 minutes of the scheduled time period, the match will be played immediately.

We got all matches restarted by 14:30

I stand by our decision.

There were 2 errors done.

1) M_M god zoned before the other game was finished. This should have waited till the game was completed.

2) After the zoner was sent, the host in charge of the match SHOULD have killed the game, instead of letting it finish. The score was tied 49-49.

These errors in combination caused 50% if this mess. (The lag itself cause the other 50% :P)

Comment

Working...
                                X