Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB Week 2 Predictions

Juice vs. Penetrate - Penetrate winning 15:00 - 9:30

We have already seen a preview of this match in the pre-season with Juice on top but I see Penetrate pulling out a can of whoop ass in this match. Penetrate still has the spiders with Tsumetai, Lunch3 (if the damn guy shows) , pavement and Royst (if he doesn't shark) carrying them to victory. I see Dead_Rain having another clutch game which will make the difference. Jeenyuss/Veloce/Pasta/Downfall are fully capable to hold a long cram against the juice spiders. Juice is lacking spiders hardcore atm with Deverse trying to make up for the lack of skill. Juice might get some more time then I had predicted but I don't see them winning this one, Penetrate will come in full force.

Sage vs. Teks - Sage winning 15:00 - 7:00

After being embarrassed by Mambo in Week 1, expect Sage to recover and win this with ease. You can't deny the talent on the Sage roster which extends to Zizu, NL>Trigger, Dixy, Jebu and buttbuddies Spikey & Kawrae. Teks is arguably the worst team in LB atm (no offence) and I do not see them winning this match or getting over 10 minutes on Sage if they show up. Losing Falk & Kian was a big blow to Teks and it will be hard for them to recover from it.

Thunder vs. Mambo - Thunder winning 15:00 - 14:59

This will be a very close game and I could see it EASILY going both ways if both teams show up. I'm still going to come out and say Thunder will be winning this though. With new additions such as Kian (well not so new LOL) , Falk, cremation and Dutch Baser, Thunder has a strong spider core and even if a few starters don't show up, they got the people to take over and do almost just as well. Any minor mistakes by either team could cost them the game in this tight fought match.

Pandora vs. Plade - Pandora winning 15:00 - 0:50

There is no doubt in anyone's mind about this game. Pandora is going to win, and that's it. Eelam can get some rest now from mindless spammers seeing as their 10th string line can finish this game off for them. Plade just isn't up to Pandora's level of skill

Disoblige vs. Style - Disoblige winning 15:00 - 9:59

After a confidence boosting defeat over Pandora, the DisneyTeam will be ready again to achieve the same result. With the seemingly invincible Scoop and surprisingly strong sharks in Crvenban and M-S, this game will be another victory added to the 9-10 games I see them winning this regular season. Style will put up a fight with players such as Everett, Reaver, Weaver and many others.

Dice vs. Spastic - Bot dies, will be replayed on replay week

I blame duel pasta
    1:megaman89> dont leave me

1:megaman89> great
    1:megaman89> made my gf emo
    1:requiem> LOL
    1:Ri$e Again$t> /wrists
    1:megaman89> not gna buy me food for a week now
    1:megaman89> jesus fuk
    1:Chief Utsav> this is me
    1:Chief Utsav> caring
    1:megaman89> gna starve

1:Cig Smoke> what u noobs talkin bout
    1:Sauro> its an a b conversation cig smoke
    1:Cig Smoke> and im about to (C) ur way outa here
    1:grandmastahs> LOLOL

diso will lose since scoop will think too much of himself and die easily 12 times
    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
    3 league vet

Comment

I'd just like to point out that Lunchy won't be around for most of the season, if at all. He's currently out at sea (and has been for several weeks) on the sub, and it'll be a while before he returns to port and gets any time off. If he plays at all for us it'll be during the final few weeks or playoffs, but definitely not for another month or so.

I can't be any more specific than that because of how vague he had to be about the deployment (as always). So yeah, he won't be around for a while and if he is able to show up at some point, he'll probably be very rusty for the first week or so. The only reason ?find lunch3 says any different is because I occasionally check for ?messages on his behalf.
      LUE 402 >>> j00
      Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

Comment

Tsu is lying, nobody knows when he'll show up! maybe he'll be here next weekend! nobody knows...

Comment

Originally posted by Tsumetai View Post
          I'd just like to point out that Lunchy won't be around for most of the season, if at all. He's currently out at sea (and has been for several weeks) on the sub, and it'll be a while before he returns to port and gets any time off. If he plays at all for us it'll be during the final few weeks or playoffs, but definitely not for another month or so.

I can't be any more specific than that because of how vague he had to be about the deployment (as always). So yeah, he won't be around for a while and if he is able to show up at some point, he'll probably be very rusty for the first week or so. The only reason ?find lunch3 says any different is because I occasionally check for ?messages on his behalf.
          your brother is a cia agent and is lying to you. i hope you don't smoke pot!
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

fyi lunch3 is playing under the name jbueno. it's top-secret though and i probably shouldn't've told you that anyway.
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Spastic
              Pandora
              Disoblige
              Thunder ( cremation is here this week )
              Sage
              Juice

ez pz.
              1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Working...
              X