No announcement yet.

Fistula + Lifeban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol conf leaving his squad.. and we were supposed to invite him to twlj? where are all those haters now......

seeing as they are both still squads, i fail to see the point of doing anything. vys couldnt play twl anyway, so i fail to see how that changes anything there. sake barely had a roster of 10 yet we still made the playoffs. go figure
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
      sake barely had a roster of 10 yet we still made the playoffs. go figure
      Solid captains / committed loyal players. Conf still had a great chance at playoffs. That was retarded.
      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
      4:Geio> DEEZ?
      4:Geio> LOLOL
      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
      4:spirit> LOL
      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

I don't see why you should merge. Just continue without the captain..
        On the other hand, few seasons ago something simular was allowed. I can't remember exactly which squads it was about.
        Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
        Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
        Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
        Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

yep, the good old days
          SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
          SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
          Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
          Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
          1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
          1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

this would actually give stray and style and dice competition, which they dont want because everyone wants a title not more intense games in twl, whats the point of that when you can just beat easy squads or better yet play squads like savanger and paladen and never have to lose again with an easy schedule

i didnt know about this honestly, was offline all day, but I like the idea, but no one would ever allow better competition in a season that already started, they would be pissed if they ever lost a game from then on

mine as well keep twl as bad as it is right now, who needs better squads when my "twl is shit" thread can go on forever

and why would pascone do anything drastic like that as head twl coordinator? he was brought in by Kim, whos most notable thing he did during his reign is do absolutely nothing lol
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

reduce teams please.
              https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
              1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
              1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
              1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
              1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
              1:soild>they can say what they like
              1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
              1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

IMO, it is the players responsibility to select squads/captains carefully. The rest of the community, particularly those players who DO pick their squads carefully, should not be asked to cut slack for those who do not.

Comment

Why did Conf quit midseason?
                  RaCka> how can i get you here
                  death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                  RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                  death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

who really knows drow...probably upset over lack of activity. I wasn't really aware of it and was also not aware that I was made captain. Gives me a pretty good feeling inside to know that I'm captain of a TWL squad, but that's besides the point.

Conf is just silly. Then again if i cared about this game and had a whole squad that didn't care I'd probably leave the squad too but unfortunately it's too late for him to join a legit squad :-(
                    1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

actually, kim didn't bring me on, but what can you do. again, these two squads still exist, and because some guy can't lead a squad and another guy who couldn't play anyway left, we are supposed to do something?

i don't think it's about 'the good squads wanting less competition' as much as it is the people on these squads that have little chance wanting a better one..

stray is just as inactive as anyone, probably more inactive than everyone. we play sundays, that's it. no one else is ever on. i didn't leave my squad cause we lost to disoblige. conf is a horrible captain, don't know what else you want from me. i can't hold your hand to a twl title, do something for yourself

perhaps you can finally appreciate how difficult it is to be a captain in trench wars sscu.
                      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

This move (that was suggested in the OP) won't help the future of TWL, because it will only allow more room for squads and stupid captains to pull this kind of thing and net no negative outcome. Keep it the way it is for the sake of the new generation of TWL players who actually want to participate and give a fuck enough not to dissolve.

This move, however more competitive it'd make this season, will forfeit the idea of a stable squad, and the integrity that TWL is trying SO hard to hold on to, and add on to.

Comment

ah yes we had 10 players out of which 2 were banned, 1 had 12 hour piano lessons each day of the weekend so he couldnt play and panda bear

Comment

Originally posted by Squadless View Post
                            ah yes we had 10 players out of which 2 were banned, 1 had 12 hour piano lessons each day of the weekend so he couldnt play and panda bear
                            scoop called you a good captain:turned:

Comment

o well, it sounded like a good idea, good for both squads, and better than both squads not being able to show 5 anymore and both dropping out of twl

sage is already on the verge of that, hydra already did it... that would be 4 squads to drop out if it happens... thats a LOT of players that just became ineligable, oh well

so heres my question since no <3 did it obviously... If i leave lifeban before it dissolves or drops out of twl and join a squad like say... paladen or savanger

now if lifeban drops out and one of those squads get invited to twl, am i in fact eligable again just like no <3? Basically you letting him do it is telling everyone from lifeban and fistula to just squadhop to one of those squads and they will transfer to an active squad and also get to stay in twl

just wondering what your thoughts on that are, because no <3 did it so... if you deny everyone else then your breaking your own rule, but allowing it also creates a big problem maybe you should fix for next season
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

sage is already on the verge of that, hydra already did it... that would be 4 squads to drop out if it happens... thats a LOT of players that just became ineligable, oh well
                                Which is why the rules are for good for encouraging joining, creating, or collaborating a well established squad that won't pull bullshit on them early mid-season. The rules are there to establish squads, and keep squads established in the end because it's the only 'Official' competition. TWL squads don't need non-continuous squads that aren't stable enough to handle a few losses at the beginning of the season, and because of which, leave because of crushed egos (or oops, thought I had the effort to put into this, I guess I didn't), only to build squads with the same attitude towards the game just to do it over again.

just wondering what your thoughts on that are, because no <3 did it so...
                                His fell under the rules, theirs will not. End of story.

Comment

Working...
                                X