Fistula + Lifeban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fistula + Lifeban

I'm sure some of you have already noticed that both our squadcaptains left last Sunday. This will probabaly lead to an imminent dissolving of both our squads, and therefore two more squads dropping from twld.

I've seen all this talk lately on forums about how "TWL has gone to shit"--while i do not entirely agree with this statement, I believe all of you think that if Fistula and Lifeban (both competative squads [perhaps not lifeban in terms of playoffs ]) drop out and squads like "Bope", "Savanger", or "Diet" sneak in, TWLD will inevitably become a joke.

So what's the point of this thread? It isn't to flame twl or the two captains that left (<3 confluence and vys) and whine whine whine. Instead, Lifeban and Fistula want to try to help the situation by asking for a special case of merging. I realize this is against hard lock rules for other players to play for other squads and etc especially this late in the season. But it's better than losing two squads and adding two squads that will go 0-4. It's also better than both our squads staying in TWLD with low morale and not even caring. In this scenario, we can salavage one squad and let Savanger into twld. I remember they were in TWLD one year and weren't that bad.

If this does go through, we have decided to inherit Fistula's record (I personally dont give a rat's ass about what name we use) because we have the better record and an easier upcoming schedule.

I have already talked to epoch and tanzu and they both wholeheartedly agree with this possibility. I am posting this on forums to see how you people with react and also because i havent been able to find a TWL Staff and maybe they are nerds with this as their homepage lol (JUST KIDDING).

So what do you people think? Again, I know this is blatantly against the rules but I am appealling to the "special case scenario" of keeping this zone from getting to easy for the powerhouse squads.
    TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

No.

Comment

sounds cool btw style feel free to merge with tough whenever

honestly the solution u gave was good, but if there was a merge it would probably be more fair to take the lower squads record, or start from scratch
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Sounds pretty good, as long as i get the squadname lifeban back. -vys
        Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Merging them and keeping the better record is pretty unfair for the other teams trying to qualify for play-offs, so that wouldn't really be fair, now would it...
          TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
          TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
          TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
          First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Get better captains.

I for one would never do that to Disoblige and I think any respectable captain wouldn't either.
            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
            4:Geio> DEEZ?
            4:Geio> LOLOL
            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
            4:spirit> LOL
            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

God I hate those stable basing squads.

Comment

I say let em... just treat them as a replacement squad, meaning they have an 0fer record such as savanger but they dont have to work their way up the ladder
                Dice
                TWLB Champions Season 8
                TWLJ Champions Season 8
                TWLB Champions Season 10
                TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

i'd even let them take the lesser of the 2 squads' records.
                  -Dave

Comment

said it before leagues and say it again. stop inviting so many fucking "newbie" squads with horrible captains and horrible players.

reduce teams in leagues plz. we dont have as many players as we did when we decided to increase teams, it makes perfect sence to reduce teams again.
                    Originally posted by Tyson
                    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                    Originally posted by HeavenSent
                    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                    Originally posted by Izor
                    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Um.... lolacaust when did confluence leave fistula? Roflcopter merge with lifeban that's just silly. Honestly. Fistula all the way don't need dem poor pilots from lifeban giving us bad rep.
                      1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

For once I agree with Bike.

Comment

give'm lifeban's record
                          Originally posted by turmio
                          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                          Originally posted by grand
                          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

well if u guys merge u guys will have to take on a 0-6 rec to be fair for other squads who are going to sub in for u guys if u two drop out
                            9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                            4:Nimrook> No?
                            4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                            4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                            4:Akuun> ROFL
                            4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                            4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                            4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Originally posted by bicycle View Post
                              Um.... lolacaust when did confluence leave fistula? Roflcopter merge with lifeban that's just silly. Honestly. Fistula all the way don't need dem poor pilots from lifeban giving us bad rep.

bike we are going to barely be able to show 5 soon. you included never play! stop caring so much about colleges and ruin your life again playing twl plz <_<
                              TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

Working...
                              X