Let Twl squads recruit new players..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
    And I dont wanna brag about the wins, it just gets me pissed when someone like that comes telling me that.
    Plade week 4, double win. Remember that pathetic thread?
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
      Plade week 4, double win. Remember that pathetic thread?
      I WAS DRUNK JEEZ
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Wax
        Ah, the 'I was drunk' copout. Genius!
        lol and lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
          I WAS DRUNK JEEZ
          drinking age is 12 in finland?
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
          1:waven> is if im going to prison
          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

plade the next scoop, but how?
            TWLJ Season 5 Champion
            TWLJ Season 9 Champion - Syndicate
            TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

yes?
              Originally posted by Tyson
              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
              Originally posted by HeavenSent
              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
              Originally posted by Izor
              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

-.-

Comment

Originally posted by kronic View Post
                  If your squads cant compete so be it, bitch to your squad not on here, its your squads problem, TWL isnt dying b/c lifeban, and fistula are dead, 2 useless squads anyways. By the way dreamwin, you didnt beat Thunder in lj....unless it was last season for which id be unaware.
                  from experience, forums of anything seem to always be used for bitching in some way or form
                  and if u think only lifeban and fistula are dying, you are more blind than stevie wonder and more naiive than pinochio.
                  TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

The problem with TWL is that not enough people care about winning/competing in this league to waste a good portion of their sunday playing continuum. The ones who still do have the desire to keep active enough during these extremely long and tedious twl seasons are all grouped on the same couple of squads every year, leaving the rest of the teams with only a few interested people thrown into a big pile of TWL indifference. It's the main reason we have the same people(basically) winning the same league every year.

Reduce the amount of squads invited to the league, making the qualification something difficult to achieve again, thus hopefully making people feel lucky to be given the shot to actually compete, and more inclined to try harder. This will also reduce the length of the season and shorten the players subspace commitment.

Reinstate auto-quals for say top 4 in each respective league. That way you are bound to have at least 4 squads in each league that u know are going to be able to show a competative and decent lineup each week. Keep the vets in TWL, regardless of their performance in TWD.

Create a broader scheduling system for next year. It would be awesome if we could move away from confining league games to the weekend. Add Mon-Fri scheduling spots as well and give <ER>'s/mods a place on the website to volunteer their time and signup to host these matches.

just some suggestions....
                    $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

Originally posted by SLaQ n Sauce View Post
                      The problem with TWL is that not enough people care about winning/competing in this league to waste a good portion of their sunday playing continuum. The ones who still do have the desire to keep active enough during these extremely long and tedious twl seasons are all grouped on the same couple of squads every year, leaving the rest of the teams with only a few interested people thrown into a big pile of TWL indifference. It's the main reason we have the same people(basically) winning the same league every year.

Reduce the amount of squads invited to the league, making the qualification something difficult to achieve again, thus hopefully making people feel lucky to be given the shot to actually compete, and more inclined to try harder. This will also reduce the length of the season and shorten the players subspace commitment.

Reinstate auto-quals for say top 4 in each respective league. That way you are bound to have at least 4 squads in each league that u know are going to be able to show a competative and decent lineup each week. Keep the vets in TWL, regardless of their performance in TWD.

Create a broader scheduling system for next year. It would be awesome if we could move away from confining league games to the weekend. Add Mon-Fri scheduling spots as well and give <ER>'s/mods a place on the website to volunteer their time and signup to host these matches.

just some suggestions....
                      the top 4 end up qualifying anyway...
                      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

can you let us recruit a specific # of players?
                        like 2 extra players for each league a squad is in, for example
                        squads will specifically say which players they want to make elligible which will cut down on any annoying work for you pascone
                        make this a certain week too
                        probabaly the sooner the better
                        TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

Working...
                        X