Puma drops out of TWLD, Paladen will gladly accept invitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geio View Post
    Shadowmere aka sertifi, and No <3 aka Sisqo, all had spoken with ignite and through all the bad vibes and negative losses I guess it got to them week, upon week. Thats the only conclusion I can draw for now. Thank you for you great time on this wonderfull holiday and bye.
    You're slightly off the truth in there mate.
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

lol style got bubs'd
      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
      4:Geio> DEEZ?
      4:Geio> LOLOL
      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
      4:spirit> LOL
      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Hello, it is to my understanding that paladen is faced with a biased decision for TWLD acceptance, based on the fact that Paladen made the decision to take drop out of TWLJ.

Paladen had only showed three players to it's last TWLJ game, due to the holiday at hand (thanksgiving). The decision Paladen made to drop out of TWLJ was not based on it's ability to show enough players in TWLJ. Paladen could easily have put in 5 players per week for the rest of the season. Our decision to drop from TWLJ was based off the fact that we felt that we could not field 5 TWL quality javs. Thinking in the best intrest or the Treanch Wars League we opted to allow a more jav oriented squad to take our place.

Today Paladen may not be accepted into TWLD based off our past decision to drop from TWLJ. A decision that we felt, along with many others, was in the best intrests of the Trench Wars Leagues.

I feel that it is biased and wrong for TWL OPS to use our last TWLJ game as a scapegoat to keep us from TWLD. I feel that actions made in TWLJ should not reflect decisions made in TWLD. Paladen has always had a large amount of Warbirds, even through our time in TWLJ. We have a lot more to offer in the TWLD field then we ever would, or could have in the past, offered in TWLJ.

As I end, let me ask you a question. How many players did stray put in against lifeban? The answer is ZERO! Their exscuse, they were all at a bar. Things happen, real life creaps up on even the best of squads. In closing, one final question. How many wabirds did stray produce in their following TWLD game(s). The answer speaks for itself, thanks for reading!

PS:sorry for any typos!
        Last edited by Dethdefire; 12-25-2007, 07:05 PM.
        Spacely> kidnapper!!! we have you surrounded!! put down the candy and let the lil boy go

Comment

Originally posted by tragiK View Post
          well as of puma dissolving paladen was 3rd or 4th on ladder, but they promptly squandered that by losing several and dropping to... below quicksand, which is probably the only position that matters at this point.

curious to see how the replacement squad is chosen - ladder position as of dissolving or position as of a randomly arbitrated time by twl ops? if not the former, i implore the ops to give squads at least a 1 week warning that the spot is up for grabs.
          Paladen didn't feel the need to hold a high rank due to the understanding that the squad replacing Puma would be chosen from the time that Puma dissolved. That is the way replacment squads have been chosen every other time a squad has dropped from a league. Had that not been the understanding, Paladen would have prevented a few twd matches where we allowed basers to play in TWDD matches.

Either way, even with a lower ranking than the other non-twl squads currently above us, our AVG rating and ammount of games played are above theirs at this time. Not to mention, we beat boxer in our past three twdd games.. :P
          Last edited by Dethdefire; 12-25-2007, 08:09 PM.
          Spacely> kidnapper!!! we have you surrounded!! put down the candy and let the lil boy go

Comment

ROFL Geio, good stuff
            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

HEY GEIO! THX FOR ABANDONING BOXER FOR VIPER!f

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                HEY GEIO! THX FOR ABANDONING BOXER FOR VIPER!f
                lolol!
                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

lol who was at the bar

panda bear?
                  violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                  [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

I just got another job paying me about 19 $ an hour. I will be working two jobs, and other caps didnt want to run it. I cant work two full jobs, and run a space squad at the same time, It is hard. Sorry :fear:

Comment

Working...
                    X