No announcement yet.

TWL All Star Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deathmatches have nothing to do with the sunday games. just like the dunk contest has nothing to do with the all star game in the nba. best example i can think of
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Thanks, gotcha

Comment

why not just have every twl squad be represented in one big dm event? two, if you want to split it up and then make the top four squads or whatever go at it.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
          ok some of this voting for ld atleast is stupid...people voted in who have played 3-4 lds or left squads mid-season(or just dont even have great recs!), should give places to people who have consistantly played and been loyal.
          True, ripper should have been voted in for one of em
          Dice
          TWLB Champions Season 8
          TWLJ Champions Season 8
          TWLB Champions Season 10
          TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

ready to abuse, holla a2m?
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
            1:waven> is if im going to prison
            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
              i'd like to thank all my fans for the votes, i promise to kill tim at least 4 times.

i promise to try to kill ph before he kills tim and end up killing tim in the process

Comment

i wasnt expecting to be voted to even be a sub for the all star game, nice this way i can stay in spec and make fun of my newbie captain or even embarrasse him ( =
                Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                Your friend,
                ​​Papi
                ​​​​​

Comment

a guy who can shark, jav and spid on a starting level for any squad not in the dreamteam ? Obviously rigged.
                  Originally posted by Disliked
                  However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                  when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post

TWLB Blue team:
                    Terrier: Tim
                    Sharks: PH, Vatican Assassin
                    Fighters: megaman89 (captain of blue team), Jamal, Royst, Dutch Baser, sarger
                    Subs: Mantra-Slider, Falk, Pure_Luck, Stayon, MousE, Necromotic, FiftySeven

TWLB Red team:
                    Terrier: Dead_Rain
                    Sharks: a2m (captain of red team), Jeenyuss
                    Fighters: trouper, Tsumetai, leitz, Evul, Zung
                    Subs: Stabwound, Veloce, Zizu, Da1andonly, Hak, Reaver, GRANDMASTAHS

Stayon a sub? omg...

Comment

nah i knew i wouldnt be voted for all star but im just shocked at some of the picks like jones...guy played 3 lds and went 8-4 8-10 and 13-9. That deserves all star place? hell no. There are alot more people who deserve it, hell - even paky dude.
                      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I didn't play this TWL season but those LD Allstar picks look seriously weak... I haven't seen any of the games so maybe i'm wrong and they had really good seasons. These allstar teams would be crushed by previous year's all star picks surely.

Ps. just looked at twl.org, even Build made Playoffs, kinda explains a few things...

Comment

I dont understand why there isnt any pladers in lb all-star game. There should be!
                          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

GOOOOOOOOOO UNABLED... YOU THE CAP OF RED TEAM AND IT IS MY FAVORITE COLOR TOO! :grin:
                            Mr. Arrogant 2 entered arena

Paky Dude> asdfasdf
                            Paky Dude> sdfasdkl;fasdklfjkl
                            Paky Dude> asl'fjalsdkfjkldfj
                            Paky Dude> jfalsfjklasdjfklsdfj
                            Paky Dude> now gtfo

Mr. Arrogant 2 left arena

Comment

Yo, i have one serious question, WHY isn't chuckle the proud member of Pumpkin Jack Clan in any of the all-star lineups?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                                I dont understand why there isnt any pladers in lb all-star game. There should be!
                                You don't have any big name players, that's why, and they aren't big name because none of them have had a breakout game. You don't go to the All-Star game because your squad does well: you get in because you as an individual put up consistent and impressive numbers, not having one or two merely good games. Being well-liked is also a factor, but most of it comes from actually playing well. Hell, I wouldn't even know who your top spids are without checking the actual stats on the site, while every person on the All-Star roster is easily recognizable as being very good to great at the ship they play, and that's true for every position.

That isn't to say your players are mediocre at best: looking through some games on the TWL site I see a few good games for various players, but those players aren't consistent in achieving said good stats, and even their best games don't really ellicit a "wow, very nice" response.
                                LUE 402 >>> j00
                                Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

Comment

Working...
                                X