No announcement yet.

a few things that should happen next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like for starters, make me staff of elim so i can advertise each time exalt goes negative. i promise i wont spam too much.

god cant u see i CARE!
    Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
      like for starters, make me staff of elim so i can advertise each time exalt goes negative. i promise i wont spam too much.

god cant u see i CARE!
      you wont spam much at all considering i never go negative in elim
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
        if it could be fixed easily in a couple of hours it would be, its some we are actively looking at, its just finding someone who has the time to do it, its a 40hour+ job easily....It took alot of work to even get it to work this season in the crappy way that it does.
        why not start from scratch? wouldnt that just be a hell of a lot easier?
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          3. Do Hot or Not again. The problem is half the players that did these quit. Kthx used to do one every week last season for instance. This season everyone got lazy. PH is a good example of that. But I guess since he made staff now he doesn't care anymore, because thats why people care int he first place, to get staff. Then they make it and lose all interest. Or in some cases they lose it (wark/kthx) and lose all interest.
          i think jeenyuss covered most of what needed to be said on this matter, but what the hell are you smoking? i don't care because i got staff? i got lazy? no, see, my previously reliable jav writer lost interest and my so-called warbird writer never wrote a single thing. thanks for nothing. honestly, if nobody who's familiar with those leagues wants to put forth the effort to write anything then just let hot or not die. i came to a conclusion a long time ago, and that is that players deserve to have someone who actually knows their league write about them instead of a baser doing a fill-in job. it's an unnecessary workload for me and it makes twld and twlj look cheap. so it's not happening anymore. find me some dedicated bird and jav writers or hot or not is basically dead. end of story.

4. Run all star game better. Do not add players like nickname into all star games. It's retarded since he doesn't even play twl. Have actually staff members be captains, not the players themselves (and staff members that arnt retarded). Make a link on the twl site that keeps a record of All star performances.
          somehow i don't think this is going to bait people into caring about the horrible parking lot circus that we call all-star weekend. not much else to say on the matter, but without player interest the all-star games are basically doomed. if our "stars" had bothered to show up to begin with then nickname wouldn't even be an issue. but that's ok, blame the three-time all-star for the fact that the other so-called stars don't give half a shit. what's that, nickname? you're 3-0 in all-star games now? i am not worthy. _o_
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

why not start from scratch? wouldnt that just be a hell of a lot easier?
            he just said it's a 40+ hour job. hopefully it'll get done this offseason, though.
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
              somehow i don't think this is going to bait people into caring about the horrible parking lot circus that we call all-star weekend. not much else to say on the matter, but without player interest the all-star games are basically doomed. if our "stars" had bothered to show up to begin with then nickname wouldn't even be an issue. but that's ok, blame the three-time all-star for the fact that the other so-called stars don't give half a shit. what's that, nickname? you're 3-0 in all-star games now? i am not worthy. _o_

well we dont even need a real game, but voting for all stars should still happen

but i think it should be part of the twl web site, and be added to the history section along with the previous seasons winners and such
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

cant u see hes begging to be in all star games?
                Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

I just wanted to point out the fact that a bunch of us that got voted in the all-star games showed up. (The fact that the all-star games got held on superbowl sunday [or whatever? drunk atm] was shitty.) Anyway, blaming this years all-star game on no-shows could be considered inappropriate, at least when it comes to twlj/twlb.

Blah, felt like I lost my point now...If I'm mistaken somehow - please correct me, I hope I made some sense. The beers have taken over my brain by now
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Get rid of the staffers that fit the following criteria:
                    • They speak negatively about game, members or community in general.
                    • Just living off their past laurels without bringing any new ideas.
                    • They have ideas but do nothing to implement them.
                    • They've been assigned certain responsibilities and do them very poorly, inconsistently or not at all.
                    • Anyone not showing optimism and/or positive energy about the game/community.
                    • Those who act carelessly and show favoritism by abusing their 'staff powers'. (e.g. Allstar games)
                    • Control freaks.

These people are a bad virus to which the best remedy is for them to be removed & replaced with people that want to contribute on a positive, energetic level which brings in new ideas and isn't afraid to implement them.

Bottom line..................

The Community needs a transfusion of NEW BLOOD.

Comment

ok, well, for one, there are already plans for a new site, so that's hopefully going to be solved.

as for hot or not, yeah, it would be nice to bring back, as well as twlm.

and i think we did a pretty good job picking squads. quicksand showed us last year that they didn't take twl too seriously when in their one game they couldn't show 5. yeah, i'm gonna take the squad with more points that will be able to show 5. the replacement squads, well who would ever assume extremely active squads like paladen and puma would just drop out. not much we can do about that. it's easy to play the monday morning quarterback on the invited replacement squads.

i'm not really sure what we can do with the all star game.. probably not have it as everyone's ego is apparently too big to show up to an exhibition match and play against the best players... i would think that would be fun and competetive. which is funny, because the same people say twl isn't competetive enough.. go figure?

so i think i covered each topic
                      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
                        • They've been assigned certain responsibilities and do them very poorly, inconsistently or not at all.
                        • Those who act carelessly and show favoritism by abusing their 'staff powers'. (e.g. Allstar games)
                        • Control freaks.

These people are a bad virus to which the best remedy is for them to be removed & replaced with people that want to contribute on a positive, energetic level which brings in new ideas and isn't afraid to implement them.

Marxist.
                        Originally posted by paradise!
                        pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                        1:Reaver> HALP
                        1:Reaver> HELELP
                        1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                        1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

ive been looking for cool images at 4chan while i was banned and i want to share them

on this relevant thread...

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
                            • Control freaks.

They just promoted her to Smod
                            OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
                              What the hell? I'm just another voice to their discussion when the TWL ops need to discuss appeals, all-star format, rule interpretations, etc. How you bestowed the responsibility of this season's squad drop-outs and invitations to me is kinda fucked up. Where'd you get this 'elite rule of doing nothing' from? Oh right, talking out of your ass again, Exalt. This isn't the first time.

You wanted Pure_Luck's job, then got, then said fuck I don't want it, now you just fuck things up with your opinion/input. I may have busted on P_L but, he did a fine job. You're just plain fucking useless. You are without a doubt the G.W Bush of T.W.
                              OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Survivor View Post
                                You wanted Pure_Luck's job, then got, then said fuck I don't want it, now you just fuck things up with your opinion/input. I may have busted on P_L but, he did a fine job. You're just plain fucking useless. You are without a doubt the G.W Bush of T.W.
                                I did not get Pure_Luck's job.
                                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                                Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                                X