Refusing squads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refusing squads.

Some squads refuse to play a lot. I know that we have refused Rampage sometimes too, but we did play them a lot and also some other squads a lot. While I am not intending on comparing my squad to other new squads, I am just asking what will be done with squads who only play newb squads to get high ranking ?
    Winner of TWDL Scrotals
    Winner of TWT Melee
    Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

nothing, get over it :/
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Then they'll get thrashed in TWL.

Comment

I think he's referring to talented "newb" squads not going up the ladder, much like talented bands not getting recognition.
        Ну вот...

Comment

Playing only against newb squads doesn't get you really high...
          And it's no use to practise against newb squads since it doesn't improve your skills :/
          sigpic
          What is even the elblow?

Comment

well if they are refusing to play.. let them be.. eventho if they can make it on TWL.. they will not do well in it..
            9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
            4:Nimrook> No?
            4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
            4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
            4:Akuun> ROFL
            4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
            4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
            4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Well we, Bandits, have to try harder to get into TWL than some other squads.. no offense ofcourse.. that just sucks. I mean Burning Rose is above us and if you check their twd matches played..
              Winner of TWDL Scrotals
              Winner of TWT Melee
              Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Don't even complain, No one will play Light, we could've had a billion matches by now. The only explanation I can conjur up is everyone is scared of us, or intimidated by me when I challenge them (and if someone is willing to play us they make sure they're BEST line is on, and then play us with our mediocre lines). We play all the time, and are always up for a match. We get at LEAST 80 denials a day. Some squads are even annoyed by us asking. I'm not complaining, and don't really care if they do, that is their right to refuse, but this TWD system is pretty messed up, though it's amazing Light has existed 5 days and already qualifies for TWL in every division. BTW, Kudos to Pallies and Disoblige for playing us whenever they have the chance, it's sqauds like those that make for a good foundation of Trench Wars.

Bandits, you are one of those who never play us. - So don't complain about people refusing.
                Last edited by Ruby; 03-30-2003, 02:57 AM.
                I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Oh jesus christ... cut the arrogant bullshit already.

At least 50% of the time when you challenge Cripples (code challenges us to a DD about three times per hour for every hour he's online) we simply don't have enough on to play. I'm sure this is the case with many other squads. The fact is you reformed Light a little late in the running and are now having to scramble to get in as many games as possible. Not everyone can sit in the spaceship game all day playing match after match after match, nor do most of us need to. You have no one to blame but yourself here Ruby.

In closing, allow me to grab the reigns of your high horse and yank it to its knees.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                    Oh jesus christ... cut the arrogant bullshit already.

At least 50% of the time when you challenge Cripples (code challenges us to a DD about three times per hour for every hour he's online) we simply don't have enough on to play. I'm sure this is the case with many other squads. The fact is you reformed Light a little late in the running and are now having to scramble to get in as many games as possible. Not everyone can sit in the spaceship game all day playing match after match after match, nor do most of us need to. You have no one to blame but yourself here Ruby.

In closing, allow me to grab the reigns of your high horse and yank it to its knees.
                    Stop running around replying to my posts thanks, obsession isn't cool. I'm not on an ego trip, where the fuck did you get this high horse bullshit from.

Comment

We dont play ur squad cos u cheat by adding 5th when the game is almost over. Anyway we challenged ur squad yesterday but u refused to play us. stfu whiner.
                      MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

Originally posted by Copy!?!
                        We dont play ur squad cos u cheat by adding 5th when the game is almost over. Anyway we challenged ur squad yesterday but u refused to play us. stfu whiner.
                        ROFL, are you talking to me?

Comment

Copy's post was to BANDITS, not light

Comment

Yeah they don't want to duel Light, Ruby, remember?
                            1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

$$

Comment

Working...
                              X