No announcement yet.

Official Appeal to TWLD Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would this thread exist if you won the game?
    but what i also find funny is that the people that did play don't evne have a problem with it..
    Last edited by pascone; 02-18-2008, 12:03 AM.
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

This is a Tear Emo Drop Thread. First of all, thunder wouldn't have been in TWLD finals if vitja didn't cheat.

Justin Timberlake- I thought i told, what go's around comes back around
      I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Yes

official post to prove that 99% of players on TW are fuckin nerds...and im the one getting flamed after i actually try to point it out like...every time i play this game...FUCKIN NERDS!
        Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Survivor View Post
          By the way it's You're
          are you correcting me on a grammar mistake i didn't make?

Comment

dele hasn't cheated in 3+ years. i don't think i've ever seen a ?cheater call about him cheating on my 2 years in staff... why would he decide that the week before his last game he would start again? especially when he knows they wouldn't work anyway.

if your only response is going to be "well he did" or something to that nature, don't waste your time replying.

the point of this and my previous ones was to demonstrate why there is nothing wrong with what happened. i don't get to appeal an appeal, so i might as well explain everything i can here. honestly, this just looks like a squad that is mad they lost and looking for a reason why. which is sad, because the players that actually played don't even have a problem with it.
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Cinema was the one found cheating. Being Delectables roommate, he also inherited his ancient ban history from many years ago. Delectable becomes an evasion risk of Cinema and thus both will remain banned of their natural lives due to my indifference distinguishing between guilty parties on shared connections. This whole scenario has very little to do with TWL and none of you would have been the wiser had I simply postponed placing blocks against delectable until today

Comment

Why is thunder here whining. You's have the biggest lagger in vitja in the whole entire zone. Him eating shots all season long was favores for thunder. Besides, why would u want to win in finals and not play the top line. Thats stupid. Its not a good win unless u know u beat there best, making u the best.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                  I can't believe people actually think dele would be that fucking stupid to cheat a few days before LD finals. He wanted to win, and he did. He KNEW if he would attempt to use CE, he would be caught in a heartbeat, dele isn't an idiot.
                  I can't believe people actually think O.J. would be that fucking stupid to kill his wife. I mean, he would KNOW if he would attempt to do that, he would be caught in a heartbeat. O.J. isn't an idiot.

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                  ahh, sticky situation.

congrats rand on finally winning an LD title (i'm sure you don't even know yet)

Post of the thread.

BTW, this thread is the demise of TWL, it's all crashing and burning, there's no saving it. TW IS DOOMED!
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                    I can't believe people actually think O.J. would be that fucking stupid to kill his wife. I mean, he would KNOW if he would attempt to do that, he would be caught in a heartbeat. O.J. isn't an idiot.
                    someone cheating on your wife and being accused of killing them and playing subspace are pretty much the same thing

Comment

i'm glad you got my exact point.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I really love the population saying "why would dele do that before the finals, he's not stupid"
                        If this is your reasoning.. that's awful

He's banned, should remain banned, should never have been unbanned, and should never have played TWLD finals

When will the rematch be played?
                        Fludd:
                        TWLB Champion Season - 9
                        TWLJ Champion Season - 10
                        TWLJ Champion Season - 11
                        TWLD Champion Season - 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season - 12
                        TWLD Champion Season - 13
                        TWLJ Champion Season - 13
                        TWLJ Champion Season - 14
                        TWEL-J Champion Season - 4

Comment

NEVER CAUSE THERE WILL BE NO REMATCH GGAFK:wub: :fear: <_<
                          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

hey we only think delectable is innocent enough to banfree him for one day... so what if it's the day his squad has the twld finals?
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

if there will be a rematch (there shouldn't be), expect panda bear to have a few above average scores :turned:
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                              1:waven> is if im going to prison
                              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

My question to the person/people responsible is this, why should any player be granted the chance to play in the most important game of the year prior to being banned from the result of cheating?

Was he cheating as he was playing?

No?

Oh, I guess it's still unfair... but how?

Comment

Working...
                                X