No announcement yet.

Official Appeal to TWLD Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone quickly close this thread after Rule's post. nothing wiser will be said in this thread, and nothing more is needed to be said.

Comment

• i did read your posts and it's the first one i had a problem with

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      For the record, Delectable was indeed given a banfree to attend the finals.
      This was a one day only favour to pascone and further approved by Pure_Luck. I didn't see the harm in it either, as there is no proof beyond hearsay that Delectable was on his roommates name at the time the cheating took place.
      Coupled with him being closely monitored throughout the duration of his banfree, his presence was of little detriment to the finals outcome.
      for the BanG opt to say he lifted a ban as a favour for a TWL staffer , after a double MVP to win the TWLD title by the banned player, is obviously going to spark controversy.

I'd like to see more transparency in staff rather than an attitude off , you ppl wouldn't have even known if left_eye hadn't fecked up and banned him whilst i was going to ban him after TWLD or what ever the hell happened.

You do an ugly job, one that i certainly couldn't be assed doing, which brings more than it's fair share of whining players who cheat then cry saying they'll change as a way of challenging authority in the zone and pushing the limits.

but have you forgotten that you should be doing your job to serve the community as a whole ... a large part of that community evolves around the leagues, so when you make a decision that impacts on an TWL final it affects more than just the teams involved.

Originally posted by Rudy
      Now fuck off and do something more constructive with your time besides whinge about shit that does not concern you.
      i play in this zone, watched that final so i'm concerned with the way it is run and we all have our opinions, they won't all match

p.s. sorry DAbram :P
      In my world,
      I am King

sigpic

Comment

• who is this rudy guy...im starting to like him....he is so...evil
        Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickname View Post
          Exactly.

and Deluge saying 'who are you' to someone is almost as good as Squadless...almost.
          ha , better then you deluge

Comment

• what would have happened if we didn't have enough eligible players (say deez nuts didn't show up, as elven became deemed not able to play even though he was within the lag limits, this situation isn't that wild) and we had to in fact add panda bear. what if we didn't know delectable was at panda bear's house and he played using her name and the same thing happened, except it was panda bear getting dual mvp...
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• Originally posted by pascone View Post
              what would have happened if we didn't have enough eligible players (say deez nuts didn't show up, as elven became deemed not able to play even though he was within the lag limits, this situation isn't that wild) and we had to in fact add panda bear. what if we didn't know delectable was at panda bear's house and he played using her name and the same thing happened, except it was panda bear getting dual mvp...
              isnt that evading a ban then? and if we do find out stray will be fukked for real.. and if u hide it and someone leaked out in the future.. i wonder how stray and you would feel
              9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
              4:Nimrook> No?
              4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
              4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
              4:Akuun> ROFL
              4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
              4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
              4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

what would have happened if we didn't have enough eligible players (say deez nuts didn't show up, as elven became deemed not able to play even though he was within the lag limits, this situation isn't that wild) and we had to in fact add panda bear. what if we didn't know delectable was at panda bear's house and he played using her name and the same thing happened, except it was panda bear getting dual mvp...
                so basically dele is evading on panda bears name??? nice to know
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Do we need any more proof, honestly now. Obviously your an idiot, telling us all the smarter cheats you could have pulled, how you could have delayed a ban this way or that way, thinking of any number of ban evasion methods for use in our TWL final..

Im sorry that its come to this or that I even have to point it out at all to the head TWL op, but these are ALL, excuse the language, AGAINST THE FUCKING RULES YOU DUMBASS.

P.S. I love how Rudy thinks its none of Trenchwars business how Trenchwars is run. We arent even paying for this so its not like we NEED you clusterfucks runnings things, but while you are, try to use some of the common sense the rest of us share and make better choices plz. Nothing more can be said.
                  umm... OBAMA FOR PRES
                  afk.

Comment

• how would anyone ever know? that's my point. you couldn't ever prove it.

and no, he doesn't play on her name, again, as far as i know.

does anyone even read anything anymore or do they just look for any reason to bash me at all?
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• Originally posted by RiGhTiOcHaP View Post
                      Do we need any more proof, honestly now. Obviously your an idiot, telling us all the smarter cheats you could have pulled, how you could have delayed a ban this way or that way, thinking of any number of ban evasion methods for use in our TWL final..

Im sorry that its come to this or that I even have to point it out at all to the head TWL op, but these are ALL, excuse the language, AGAINST THE FUCKING RULES YOU DUMBASS.

P.S. I love how Rudy thinks its none of Trenchwars business how Trenchwars is run. We arent even paying for this so its not like we NEED you clusterfucks runnings things, but while you are, try to use some of the common sense the rest of us share and make better choices plz. Nothing more can be said.
                      seriously, what are you talking about?
                      smarter cheats? where did i ever mention cheating?
                      where did i ever mention delaying anybody's ban? i haven't banned anyone in MONTHS, let alone delay someone's ban
                      and i never suggested it as a ban evaison. i stated a very realistic possibility. if we had no one else to add and panda bear was there, you would rather play 4v5? you are lying if you say yes. how would we ever know it was delectable if it turned out to be? i love stupid posts with no thought whatsoever

evidience of this is as simple as when we played style in the semifinals (the squad everyone thought would win)... panda bear was online but not added, so even if it happened to be delectable, we didn't even bother, so seriously, move on.... and to those who claim we couldn't have won without him, how on earth did we beat style (the better squad) without him

Comment

• loool

like rule said.. it was stupid to ban someone.. let them off for one day.. then reban.. i never seen something like this happened ever in TW.. this is prob my first time seeing it

like rule said be more consistence next time so this wont happen anymore..

4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimrook View Post
                          loool

like rule said.. it was stupid to ban someone.. let them off for one day.. then reban.. i never seen something like this happened ever in TW.. this is prob my first time seeing it

like rule said be more consistence next time so this wont happen anymore..
                          Its happened. Just didnt affect a TWL game
                          :fear:

Comment

• Seriously, stop bashing pascone without reading this thread. Atleast read Rules post.

Fucking snotlicking cockhats, go eat a bowl of dicks.

Edit: If you are going to blame anyone, blame Rudy for everything.
                            Last edited by Noah; 02-19-2008, 02:53 PM.
                            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

• Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
                              Its happened. Just didnt affect a TWL game
                              :fear:
                              so u saying staff constantly let a player off a ban for one day to do what they want?

then what's the point of banning in the first place?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimrook View Post
                                so u saying staff constantly let a player off a ban for one day to do what they want?

then what's the point of banning in the first place?
                                When did i say constantly?

I said the situation has happened before, and I wasnt even staff then and I heard about it. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X