TWL Postponed ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Postponed ?

Is twl going to start later because of the fact that TW is down ?
    Winner of TWDL Scrotals
    Winner of TWT Melee
    Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Yeah why not postpone it some more..... it's not like we want it to start
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Don't postpone it, I want to see the mad rush of Division games to get into TWL at the end of this week

Comment

maybe fist fights will break out :eek:
        Dsin> moi
        Kian> moi
        Dsin> wanna hear good news kian?
        Kian> I GOT MY LICENSE TODAY
        Kian> ok ur turn

Comment

Simply move the twd lock and squads that get in back an equal period of time to how long the server is down. The preseason game should be able to take place without having to be moved back, even if we don't know which squads will be in it until a few days later than expected. Pushing EVERYTHING back a week or something would be entirely unnecessary.

However, since the twd race is so important and close right now, squads should be given the same amount of time they would have had if the server hadn't gone down.

Comment

Yeah probably the same as all you slackers that are addicted to this game do with your homework.. don't start it untill the last day.. Look at the amount of games played in TWD... it looks to me TWD was a succes and that whole week in advance warning is a bit stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
              Simply move the twd lock and squads that get in back an equal period of time to how long the server is down. The preseason game should be able to take place without having to be moved back, even if we don't know which squads will be in it until a few days later than expected. Pushing EVERYTHING back a week or something would be entirely unnecessary.

However, since the twd race is so important and close right now, squads should be given the same amount of time they would have had if the server hadn't gone down.
              What he said.

-Epi
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

originally posted by castromarx
                i told [epi] not to announce twl for another week. the code isn't at all ready and i have way too much school work to do.

Comment

how come Orignally Posted isn't capitalized in verthanthi's post?

*X Files Music*

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold

*X Files Music*
                    LOL.. nt verth
                    MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

We were clearly hacked by someone whose squad needed more time to make TWLs- if you postpone, the terrorists win
                      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold

*X Files Music*
                        because I brought it in from the whiterabbit bulliten board

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                          We were clearly hacked by someone whose squad needed more time to make TWLs- if you postpone, the terrorists win
                          ROFL
                          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

You laugh now, but every time this squad which did it can't get enough people to make a game they will crash the server again.... this will be a very very long league...

And I think it's very dumb to let TWD run longer so that people can make a run to something they could have ran to since januari.. unless staff isn't ready for it yet...

Comment

Alcoholism were two points away from the playoffs in AML

Watch us push for a TWL spot. UNF
                              gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                              gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                              gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Working...
                              X