TWL Invitation Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by midoent View Post
    For example, look at brainwave, we arent total newbs we know whats what and manage to beat the big guys occasionally.
    This is not a good example.

Best line of spastic wont lose a match to best line of brainwave now and that's what leagues are about.

The wins lower squads get are because top/mid squads underestimate too much and play stupid lineups a big example of this was plade on last twlb. A bad team with a shitty terrier bragging about beating last string of dice.
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

What I found anoyed people was last few twlds, qualified squads stayed in twdd ladder when qualified for twld instead of being removed. This gave squads that wouldn't normally get a chance at number 1 spot in twdd. They would have a chance and something to fight for, rather than only being allowed to play in league where nobody wants to play at the top half of the ladder. I honestly hope you remove twld squads from it, for only abit of work, it makes a big difference
      British> my 18th tomoz $$
      Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by schope View Post

Best line of spastic wont lose a match to best line of brainwave now and that's what leagues are about.

The wins lower squads get are because top/mid squads underestimate too much and play stupid lineups a big example of this was plade on last twlb. A bad team with a shitty terrier bragging about beating last string of dice.
        thats not entirely true. While the average skill on spastic's roster is clearly much higher than bw's, our top line will be (lets just say) 5 times as high as our average line, while spastic's line will be (lets just say) 3 times as high as it's average.

Given that, you still will beat us 3/4 times. But dont base everything off twds where i terr/shark vs you guys :P, heck we play twds with only 1 real shark and no terr at times, just because we like playing.
        lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
          What I found anoyed people was last few twlds, qualified squads stayed in twdd ladder when qualified for twld instead of being removed. This gave squads that wouldn't normally get a chance at number 1 spot in twdd. They would have a chance and something to fight for, rather than only being allowed to play in league where nobody wants to play at the top half of the ladder. I honestly hope you remove twld squads from it, for only abit of work, it makes a big difference
          Don't forget TWLJ and TWLB... -_-

Comment

Originally posted by schope View Post

yo, i think we managed to get some respect after beating squads like dice,style,thunder. The last 3 weeks were hard and i think diso and mambo pulled their best line since if they lost, they'd drop out from playoffs. Playoff match was horrible anyway, we kinda underestimated u rofl.

PS. omg maketso posting in forums, epic.
            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by midoent View Post
              thats not entirely true. While the average skill on spastic's roster is clearly much higher than bw's, our top line will be (lets just say) 5 times as high as our average line, while spastic's line will be (lets just say) 3 times as high as it's average.

Given that, you still will beat us 3/4 times. But dont base everything off twds where i terr/shark vs you guys :P, heck we play twds with only 1 real shark and no terr at times, just because we like playing.
              starting with brainwave.
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

bumped for sig show-off
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                  yo, i think we managed to get some respect after beating squads like dice,style,thunder. The last 3 weeks were hard and i think diso and mambo pulled their best line since if they lost, they'd drop out from playoffs. Playoff match was horrible anyway, we kinda underestimated u rofl.

PS. omg maketso posting in forums, epic.
                  beating thunder in lb last season wasnt hard as we hardly had basers at all and those we did have quit near the start of the season.
                  TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                  TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                  TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                  TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                    beating thunder in lb last season wasnt hard as we hardly had basers at all and those we did have quit near the start of the season.
                    http://www.twleagues.org/?module=twl...tchID=88955375

(Dutch Baser)>i would have voted mccain cuz he is white

8:Hercules> whats a normal day for a finn consist of ?
                    8:Singularity> alcohol and masturbation

Daldur> if u add me 6th obviously u dont want me

BasingCrew

Comment

re: pladers acting big again

http://www.twleagues.org/index.php?m...tchID=88965061

that match took everything, and i mean EVERYTHING, that we had. i seriously had to go see my physical therapist afterward because it was so tough.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                        http://www.twleagues.org/index.php?m...tchID=88965061

that match took everything, and i mean EVERYTHING, that we had. i seriously had to go see my physical therapist afterward because it was so tough.
                        Don't be so mean :'<

Comment

This does nothing to stop unstable squads from getting into TWL if it uses the current rule where the squads chosen for TWL/ TWDC are only required to have played about 20 TWD games in that division. It needs a rule along the lines of "only squads who have been around at least 3 months will be considered as eligible for TWL". If they can't last in TWD for that long then there is no way that they can last in TWL.

TWDC is a nice idea but it I feel that an intermediate league would be better. If we want to encourage squads to stay alive for longer then start rewarding it; the best way would be to only allow entry into the top TWL leagues via an intermediate league with any squads dropping out/ dissolving having to start from the bottom again.
                          Warpath

Comment

oh poor nemiseph.

you dont realise that tw doesnt give rat ass shit about loyalty and stability. All we want is a couple of squads that last for 2 months during twl to provide titles. Who cares if some of em dont last throughout entire twl as long as we have a winner!!!

edit: oh wait, tw used to care about this and that was also when the league was awesome,fun and had quality. my bad.
                            Originally posted by Tyson
                            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                            Originally posted by HeavenSent
                            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                            Originally posted by Izor
                            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by nemiseph View Post
                              This does nothing to stop unstable squads from getting into TWL if it uses the current rule where the squads chosen for TWL/ TWDC are only required to have played about 20 TWD games in that division. It needs a rule along the lines of "only squads who have been around at least 3 months will be considered as eligible for TWL". If they can't last in TWD for that long then there is no way that they can last in TWL.

TWDC is a nice idea but it I feel that an intermediate league would be better. If we want to encourage squads to stay alive for longer then start rewarding it; the best way would be to only allow entry into the top TWL leagues via an intermediate league with any squads dropping out/ dissolving having to start from the bottom again.
                              There are still many changes that I havent been said yet. TWDC is an invitation change, I havent listed any qualification requirements for squads yet. They have been changed also.

Comment

should definitely make it a qualification rule that a squad has to be around atleast 3 months before twl starts. hopefully this will cancel out the squads that dissolve mid-season, and any squads that do dissolve, captains shouldnt be allowed to participate in twl again...that might stop them!
                                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X