whiterabbit productions presents...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I want...

is the Iowa City Trifecta to be a rare card (RogerMexico, Divine Rides, ConcreteSchlyrd).
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

gah, coming up with something witty and intelligent to say in reply is difficult at 4:24am, especially when you have to work at 5:30am. oh how i hate mondays.

anyway, here's how this is going to work:

there will be 3 (three), i repeat, three seperate sets: twld, twlj, twlb. in addition, we may formulate some sort of staff/misc set if we have time before the end of the season.

each set will consist of approximately 150 cards give or take a few. a few select prominent players from each squad will be chosen as rares and will be considered highly collectible and sought after by the masses and masses of fans that purchase these cards.

Cards will be numbered in a format listing a letter for the league and a card number from 1-150, i.e. b134 for the 134th basing league card.

10 special cards will be inserted into each set, denominated by sp(league letter)1-10, i.e. spb4 for the ultra rare popup brookus aluminum holographic mustard tinted foil mini spiral.

Div, My people will contact your people about the "game worn" series shortly. If we can't get this stuff in the set, I may have an interested third party buyer.

Conc, Rog and Div, a photographer/interviewer will be along shortly to obtain necessary information. And of course you three will be a rare card. EVERY PALLIES CARD WILL BE RARE.

More to come shortly...must sleep...

Thanks for your time,
      whiterabbit productions.

Comment

I feel like a fucking retard without the 'e' on my name, but I put the wrong email address and now 'bloodzombie' is gone forever, if anyone can help me recover my name, please let me know.

in reference to the trading cards, I think it's a kickass idea, and as dorky as it might be, I'd buy a bunch until I got all my favorite players.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas
          Who's rare/uncommon/common?
          Rare : Alcoholism players. Have you ever seen them? I sure havn't since I recruited them.
          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Heh, Guru :P
            Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

bz do you realize you are on a squad with Spam and Flabin? Perhaps you should ask them.

Comment

INSANE

But, can i be on one card? :/

Ri
                (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

Originally posted by castromarx
                  EVERY PALLIES CARD WILL BE RARE.
                  So rare in fact, that they will never be printed

llater,
                  Tony

Comment

Heh, I knew that one was coming.
                    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by brookus

So rare in fact, that they will never be printed
                      brookus is a dream crusher

Comment

Good Idea guys, it may seem dorky but hey we've made everything short of a TV show for TW why not this?
                        Maybe you should make it a game too, I dunno how that would possibly work though.
                        If I'm a card make me super common.
                        sage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          Maybe you should make it a game too, I dunno how that would possibly work though.
                          - I choose you, Wadi! Burst their sorry asses.
                          - I choose you, Windreaper! Rep that sucky burst.

Loads of fun for the whole family.

llater,
                          Tony

Comment

at first when i read this i thought it was a joke. now i realize its not. You guys should make Event cards detailing some of the important happenings in TWL ie WR over Pallies, the Diso Light match, ZW over Shin, Elusive and Shin merging, the entrance of squads into leagues after squads drop out.... and of course the greatest upset of all time... i shouldnt have to say it
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                              at first when i read this i thought it was a joke. now i realize its not. You guys should make Event cards detailing some of the important happenings in TWL ie WR over Pallies, the Diso Light match, ZW over Shin, Elusive and Shin merging, the entrance of squads into leagues after squads drop out.... and of course the greatest upset of all time... i shouldnt have to say it
                              sorta like a 20 most important events on the season timeline kinda thing? Hmm, if we have space on the printing sheets we'll look into it. Seriously, we can't have too many cards...there are only so many trees
                              Last edited by castromarx; 07-22-2002, 04:08 PM.

Comment

wow, i heard you guys talking about it on chats but i didn't think you were serious.

that's freaking awesome
                                "Can u tell me why I am called noob because I play Trench Wars?
                                I am full of that S**T!

Long life for TW!!!!" ~ Agnium

Comment

Working...
                                X