No announcement yet.

Best TWL Memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are teams that won whatever league it was, that are inferior to teams that didnt won.

and shriek was the best I saw.
    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
    Your friend,
    ​​Papi
    ​​​​​

Comment

Shriek was so much more dominant in javs, it wasn't even funny.
      Dice
      TWLB Champions Season 8
      TWLJ Champions Season 8
      TWLB Champions Season 10
      TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Epi, did you not have a hand in Pure Lucks' rise to power? Was talking to Weaver about that stuff earlier, and he claims you had nothing to do with it but I clearly remember otherwise as some decision you made ultimately brought him to being the main man in charge

I could be wrong..hence I'm trying to clarify it for myself
        Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
        1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
        2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
        Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
        Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

it was mostly dock> and cpt.guano!
          LA

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
            what do you know
            Facts.

Comment

letting thunder win twlj for me was fun

hi phizey
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

hi twlj champ-voth
                1:Ease> i probably am gay
                1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                  Facts.
                  You've never played javs competitively so you personally have no real way to gage how good we were. The fact that we steamrolled through TWLJ, including the game vs. syndicate further backs my point. I guess you can say we'll never know what would have happened that season if we weren't thrown out of the league, but there is NO doubt that we were the most dominant TWLJ squad that season prior to being thrown out.

As long as we're loosely throwing out attacks on people's skill level, Paul O, I'll gladly take the bait: Your a second rate shark who has never and will never be as good as me :>
                  Dice
                  TWLB Champions Season 8
                  TWLJ Champions Season 8
                  TWLB Champions Season 10
                  TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

You've never played javs competitively so you personally have no real way to gage how good we were. The fact that we steamrolled through TWLJ, including the game vs. syndicate further backs my point. I guess you can say we'll never know what would have happened that season if we weren't thrown out of the league, but there is NO doubt that we were the most dominant TWLJ squad that season prior to being thrown out.

As long as we're loosely throwing out attacks on people's skill level, Paul O, I'll gladly take the bait: Your a second rate shark who has never and will never be as good as me :>
                    This makes me want to shark again, lord bless old vets' trash talk. At least it's done right. I'd join in, but I don't know whos side to pick! I would just say I'm better than both of you, sadly I have no titles to back that claim up :fear:
                    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

U mad

Comment

Trench Center, the reason why everyone played for more then 1 hour every Sunday. Even if you didnt play in TWL, you would stay on to listen to that.
                        3x TWLD All-Star
                        2x TWLD Finals MVP
                        2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

yo dele join thunder, i'll hook u up for ld finals
                          1:Ease> i probably am gay
                          1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

I don't know why people still argue about who the best LJ squad ever was, because it's pretty much all opinion based and the argument never ends. It's been going on for years with Shriek trying to declare themselves the best Jav squad over Syndicate or Elusive.

The point is anyone that played for Shriek or Dice and feels loyalty to them is most likely going to say their squad was the best LJ squad ever, and anyone that played for Syndicate or Elusive and feels loyalty to them is most likely going to say their squad was the best LJ squad ever. You're never going to change any of those people's opinions no matter what you say.

One thing though a2m is Shriek never beat Syndicate in regular season in season 7, you guys beat us in PRE-SEASON. We never even played you guys during the season. We finished regular season 9-1 with our one loss being to Pallies. You might be thinking of beating Elusive in regular season in season 6 and dissolving shortly after you lost to Disoblige late in that season.

Regardless though beating a team in regular season doesn't mean you're going to beat them in the playoffs, this is proven over and over again almost every season i've played in. In season 7 infact Pallies beat Syndicate badly to give us our first loss in regular season 50-38, but Syndicate ended up beating them even worse when they met again in the LJ finals in 2 straight games. The season before that in season 6 with Elusive, Elusive beat Disoblige in regular season really badly 50-30 and ended up losing to them in the finals. So beating a team in regular season is not a strong basis for why you're going to win the league.

Anyway Shriek will continue to hold a pre-season victory over Syndicate's head as their claim to be the best LJ squad ever, and Syndicate will continue to hold multiple LJ titles over theirs.

By the way da1, it wasn't me who caught that 3fer damnit! I was one of the people killed in it but I believe it was 2d who caught it and Mr. Spam was the other person killed in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phiz View Post
                              yo dele join thunder, i'll hook u up for ld finals
                              ok
                              3x TWLD All-Star
                              2x TWLD Finals MVP
                              2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Originally posted by demonfaze View Post
                                By the way da1, it wasn't me who caught that 3fer damnit! I was one of the people killed in it but I believe it was 2d who caught it and Mr. Spam was the other person killed in it.
                                I think spam went like 0-5 to start the game

How are you these days faze?
                                Last edited by Epinephrine; 09-06-2008, 09:09 PM.
                                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                                X