Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by royCE View Post
    just start TWL already omfg, imma quit before it happens, im itching for it
    I can accept a one month delay for twl if it means getting rid of royce.
    Originally posted by paradise!
    pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
    1:Reaver> HALP
    1:Reaver> HELELP
    1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
    1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

chuckle is cool

Comment

No preseason for TWLD, 1 preseason weekend for LJ and LB where LD actually counts.
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

or make it 10 squads in each division.
          Displaced> I get pussy every day
          Displaced> I'm rich
          Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
          Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
          Thors> prolly
          Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

11 squads in all divisions makes the most sense. Who cares if it's not a pretty number and squads like Quake get into TWL-d?
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey View Post
              11 squads in all divisions makes the most sense. Who cares if it's not a pretty number and squads like Quake get into TWL-d?

I remember when I first started to play TWBD on Rejected Basers, and we tried to get into TWLB. We played a lot of games, got to within a couple spots, but in the end, we were just terrible compared to the best squads of the time. But I watched some TWLB matches, worked hard on RB the next year, and we got in, and even won a few games. By the end of the season we could say with confidence that we were better than melee. If you want TW to live as long as possible, do not raise the number of teams who qualify for TWLB. Make players work at it, and earn the privledge, and you will find the players who were just getting into the game now continuing to play TWBD in the years to come so that they can rise to the ultimate level of tw competition. This tournament is a chance for everyone to watch the best of the best play against each other, where every week is important. This is not a place for everyone who plays TWBD. If it becomes that, then next year everyone will be a little less excited about TWLB, including the players who have proven that they belong there, and the spectators who hope to do so.

Comment

I like your sig vatican. I would like more people to use that stuff instead of some random shit they've won when they haven't even been a part of it. Even worse, some lousy ass signature with "1x twld all-star" in it. Whoop-de fucking-doo!
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                X