TWLJ Predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flared View Post
    quake - starters: fieryfire, jack, maketso, reaver, vys. subs: azada, NL>TERMINATOR, infrared, hypocrit, rogue, horror. this squad is absolutely stacked and imo has the best line. i don't know how well the teaming goes for quake. they have a good chance at winning lj.
    sorry, had to quote for humor. Take out FF and put him in our line then you got a killer "jav" lineup of jack,reaver,vys,maketso, and...... man how will we beat these guys
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by KiAN View Post
      made me laugh irl lol
      just lol'd then too

oh and thunder's line is a bit messed up from everyone predicting it
      1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
      1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Putting Diso in front of us was a big no-no, Our line is:

24, paradise, expecto patronum, festival, and freeze.

we've beaten them before with their best lineup, diso=overrated imo.

If anything, i'd be worried about Acumo and his epic 250 ms. He stops on a dime, bombs come out a full inch away from his ship. Very lethal combo
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

not to be tooting my own horn, but you are basing that on games played in a league we were autoqualified for and didnt care about during all of offseason + qualifying.

so congrats on beating a lineup of basers and wbs...
          Displaced> I get pussy every day
          Displaced> I'm rich
          Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
          Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
          Thors> prolly
          Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

I guess these are the same guys that predicted us to not make play-offs last season because we wouldn't stand a chance vs most of these squads...
            TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
            TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
            TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
            First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

1) thunder - under ease fludd waven necro

2) dice - mega mess cape spawn bill

3) pirates - herc, exq, w

wow

just realized predicting is fuking boring, no idea how ppl do it all da way dawg

rest dont even matter anyway, catties callin pz
              (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
              (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Flared View Post
                quake - starters: fieryfire, jack, maketso, reaver, vys. subs: azada, NL>TERMINATOR, infrared, hypocrit, rogue, horror. this squad is absolutely stacked and imo has the best line. i don't know how well the teaming goes for quake. they have a good chance at winning lj.
                no, he's bad and I think he quit considering his recent ?squad. he's only been playing since 07 too.

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                sorry, had to quote for humor. Take out FF and put him in our line then you got a killer "jav" lineup of jack,reaver,vys,maketso, and...... man how will we beat these guys
                Never seen one person so butthurt, this is all I hear when we jd you
                1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                beam> stfu tsunami
                Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

lol paradise
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

i didn't even know ppl like paradise! manage to get on squads that get into twl.. and i care even less to find out what squad he's actually on.. i bet every one of our starting javs has more twl-experience alone than their entire squad together..

Comment

TWLJ Predictions

TWLJ Predictions by Turban

Please note that these squads are not in a specific order and do not represent how they are going to perform and what rank are they going to get in this season of TWLJ.

Pirates: Hercules, Exquisite, Plob#f, Lionheart, Singer Substitutes: Rule, Turban, Skilder, Raples.

Strong & experienced lineup with a new reinforcement -> exquisite from Thunder.

I honestly do not believe that I am in the Pirates starting lineup. Good job those who added me to the starting lineup.

In the Top 4, definately. No question about it.

Dice: Megaman89, Stayon, Wax, Spawnisen, a2m Substitutes: requiem, Annul, Aimbot, Merce, Mess, Kicker, Jrahen.

I wonder if they are going to allow Stayon to play this season of TWL. His PING jumps from 110 to 260 ms -- giving him an unfair advantage over others.

A solid lineup, definately in the playoffs.

Lets just hope MirrorriM was telling the truth with staff monitoring and taking action this season!

Thunder: Ease, Eelam, Dald, Fizzy, Fludd Substitutes: MHz, Zidane, Ceyve, Cremation, Ardour, Kian, waven.

A very good lineup by Thunder, with a tamil & and an australian included! Will be truly interesting to see how they'll perform this season.

Dald with his consistant 280 ms (which, just for your information, is not lagging and spiking like Stayon -- he should be able to play in my opinion, unlike Stayon) might be a little troublemaker. Will be fun to see how other squads will compete against him.. he does have a weakness! ^.-

Solid substitutes, definately in the Top 4 as well.

Quake: Reaver, Maketso, Shadowmere <ER>, Jack, Shan Substitutes: Tera, Rogue, Raspi, NL>Terminator, Mega Newbie, FieryFire

What to say? They'll either qualify to the playoffs or they won't.. I would probably say that Quake won't get to the playoffs.. but time will tell!

Quake and Dynasty will be the ones fighting for the last playoff slot.. which brings me to..

Dynasty: Shock Therapy, Revolt, Slaughter, Aprix, Revered Substitutes: Arsen, Phat Farmers, Jokeri, Sphinktor, Forb, Ravage

Sure. That lineup doesn't look too dangerous -- but you have to remember that Shock Therapy does a dozen of cheater calls and whines you to death via PMs.. so some of your players might actually get specced!

They are okay, though. They seem to have a good chemistry which is important.

Sage: Spikey, zizu, cuji, negrita, Rhin Substitutes: Havu, Cuji, Children, Abos, Kess, Lagua, B.Rabbit

Finnish power? Hardly. They should do okay though -- some of them might leave if they won't qualify to the TWLB.. so the lineup you see now might not be the lineup you see next week.

And I doubt that is really their starting lineup.. just wanted to do an all-finnish lineup for once!

Heja, Finland!

Comment

turb, you forgot to add dumbwin. he laughed in squad chat LOl
                        1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                        1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post

Thunder: Ease, Eelam, Dald, Fizzy, Fludd Substitutes: MHz, Zidane, Ceyve, Cremation, Ardour, Kian, waven.
                          lol
                          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

turban considers us so bad that he didn't even make a prediction for us

he is also completely right about that
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

ROFL DW GO FUQ URSELF?

http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/89990196 nice 8-10 DW
                              http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/89990195 nice 5-10 DW

bang bang skeet skeet
                              1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
                              1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
                              1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
                              1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
                              1:exquisite> like zzzzz
                              1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
                              1:exquisite> ya
                              1:Ease> try skipping school
                              1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
                              1:Kian> LOL EASE
                              1:Collusion> LOOL
                              1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

rofl kian didnt want to point out dald's bad scores in those games he just really wanted people to see his good scores lololz
                                Gun remembers.

Comment

Working...
                                X