TWLJ Predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melon View Post
    TWL Ops have the final decision on who gets in, hopefully they make the right one. Anyone else see how plade went idle in jd for 2 months and jd'd once before leagues start to get in? If they are allowed in I think a lot of people would be quitting this game.

Question:Whats the difference if we play 250 at beginning of the season then nothing for 2 months from a squad that doesnt exist for 3 months, being created 3 weeks before TWL loch then getting 50 games in and making it?

Answer: Nothing. The games all count the same. Whether they are played at the beginning middle or end.

Conclusion: Its lame. Ill admit, but so is Quakes 'purchase' of a spot. Had quake not existed. Plade would be in anyway with maketso driving this squad.
    Good luck to those who qualified. And good luck the the 3 other squads competing with us in the TWDC-J.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
      Question:Whats the difference if we play 250 at beginning of the season then nothing for 2 months from a squad that doesnt exist for 3 months, being created 3 weeks before TWL loch then getting 50 games in and making it?
      Well you actually had good players 2 months ago.

and you got in over Fate, who had a good chance at winning twdc
      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
      beam> stfu tsunami
      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Ceyve/Dald/Darkstrike/Eelam/Ease/Exquisite/Fizzy/Fludd/Vitja/Steak666/Marge/Nimrook/MHZ what more could you ask for? Besides Kian.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
          Ceyve/Dald/Darkstrike/Eelam/Ease/Exquisite/Fizzy/Fludd/Vitja/Steak666/Marge/Nimrook/MHZ what more could you ask for? Besides Kian.
          Kim/Plob#f/MM89

Comment

Kim/Plob#f/MM89
            Did I not mention Ease/Vitja/Fluddd?

For a preeemptive Dick Vitale is not the #1 draft choice of 2008

Comment

I have to admit, after being the host for Fludds amazing lag in a TWLJ Playoff. Fludd wins ;D

Comment

I have to admit, after being the host for Fludds amazing lag in a TWLJ Playoff. Fludd wins ;D
                That's right, legal lag wins games.

Beat that hot shots.

Preemptive Stayon and gang (who is talented) talking shit.

Comment

For a preeemptive Dick Vitale is not the #1 draft choice of 2008
                  You didn't mention TWLJ All-Star Jav Season 11 either
                  Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                  Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                  Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                  Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Some day, I will change my signature to be the likes of dreamwin, who was a twlj all star season 11.
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Conclusion: Its lame. Ill admit, but so is Quakes 'purchase' of a spot. Had quake not existed. Plade would be in anyway with maketso driving this squad.
                      you think plade is the only squad affected by ignite's wallet?
                      id rather see quake in lj than plade anyway
                      TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

i talked shit paul? if so tell me, so i can back it up for a fun response, love messing around = )
                        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                        Your friend,
                        ​​Papi
                        ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                          Some day, I will change my signature to be the likes of dreamwin, who was a twlj all star season 11.
                          not sure if u r allowed to have such long signatures.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckle View Post
                            you think plade is the only squad affected by ignite's wallet?
                            id rather see quake in lj than plade anyway
                            Lol, quake took all of plades captains. I doubt any squad was affected as badly.

And besides, If we lose the tourny. then were out. If we win were in. simple as that.

Comment

Wow?`?????????????????
                              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

1. dice
                                2. thunder
                                3. pirates
                                4. quake
                                5. dynasty
                                6. disoblige
                                7. laser
                                8. diareheahaha

dice - starting: megaman89, spawnisen, havok, annul, mess. subs: stayon merce (if he plays?), bill c, aimbot, cape, deck, kicker, requiem, wax. dice has some great javs and a lot of depth. havok will dominate

pirates - starting: hercules, exquisite, turban, plob#f. i don't even know who anyone else on the squad is but i'm guessing raples and rule (if they're on the squad) will play. i think pirates is one of the best jav squads in the game in terms of teaming but i don't think they will win it all. hercules and maybe turban/exquisite gonna have some good games.

dynasty - starters: arsen, shock therapy, revered, intern, hmong/aprix (if he gets active). subs: cross, L S, phat farmers, exploid, jokeri, lag killer, sphinktor. some good players, not much difference in skill between starting line and subs. could pull of some good wins

quake - starters: fieryfire, jack, maketso, reaver, vys. subs: azada, NL>TERMINATOR, infrared, hypocrit, rogue, horror. this squad is absolutely stacked and imo has the best line. i don't know how well the teaming goes for quake. they have a good chance at winning lj.

deliria - starters: lorko, quesh, ambrosia, scarce, abject. subs: idk. idk who many of these people are except for ambrosia. they'll be lucky to get a single win.

thunder - starters: ease, fludd, darkstrike, steak666, eelam. subs: waven, vitja, dazzal, ardour, fizzy, mhz. thunder is also stacked. plenty of capable javs and the subs are equally capable. i expect to see thunder in the championship game.

disoblige - starters: acumo, da1, venomarse, desperate, pjotter. subs: bram, a2k...i don't know who's active or not on this squad. if they want to i think they could do fairly well but i don't think diso really cares about winning

laser: starters: 24, festival, freeze, radar, statis. i think laser will beat sage in the cup...and deliria. other than that i don't think they will do anything.
                                Gun remembers.

Comment

Working...
                                X