No announcement yet.

TWLB Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boy oh boy cant wait to lose some lbs..every year its getting more funny..and retarted..
    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
    Your friend,
    ​​Papi
    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
      Explanation: Thunder has improved, but if there is 1 team I fear that is hit by the inactivity in the basing department bug worse than spastic it is definitely thunder. Depending on who shows, Spastic and their new addition will come out on top.
      you have you opinion and your entitled to it, so i am not giong to argue who is going to win.

What I would object to, not that it really matters at all, is the fact that we are pretty damn active in BD, just not this week because took all (A) away so we wouldnt through points away, say beating ML or Sage, then next bd lose to Brainwave. Not that I am dissing BW at all, just you are lower in TWBD latter so when we lose we lose big chunks. But anyways, since the beginning of November, we have BD'D 46 times, and it is not November 14. Not to mention our last BD was the 11th because of what I stated earlier. But anyways, just wnted to point that out! Good luck Spastic and rest of TWLB contenders. =)

PS props for actually making a semi-twlb prediciton summa unlike most of these useless f@g$ =)
      1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
      1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
      1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
      1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
      1:exquisite> like zzzzz
      1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
      1:exquisite> ya
      1:Ease> try skipping school
      1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
      1:Kian> LOL EASE
      1:Collusion> LOOL
      1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
        boy oh boy cant wait to lose some lbs..every year its getting more funny..and retarted..
        stayon talking about his 500 lbs weight.
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
          stayon talking about his 500 lbs weight.
          beat me too it

"dropping lbs like the atkins diet"
          .fffffffff_____
          .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
          .ffffff|ff __fffff|
          .fffffff\______/
          .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
          .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
          .fffff\________/
          .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
          .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
          .fff\__________/

Comment

TWL Predictions, without any lineups because I couldn't give less of a fuck and am just bored at work:

Who Qualifies
            Thunder
            Pirates
            Spastic
            Disoblige
            Dice
            Mainliner
            Penetrate
            Brainwave (after winning TWDC)

I have a feeling pene will play enough BDs today to get above Sage in the rankings and force them into a TWDC upset. Brainwave deserves it more and I have a feeling they'll bring their A game to DC.

Playoffs (ranked)
            Dice
            Pirates (Only because I'm still not sure who half their squad is)
            Thunder
            Spastic

Dice vs Spastic
            Thunder vs Pirates
            Dice vs Pirates

To be honest, Pirates could be replaced with any squad in my opinion, result will be the same.

Reasoning: Dice is an obvious favorite so anyone with half a brain would put them at the top of the ladder come playoffs. Thunder has their strong games and then they have 15:00 - 3:00 losses.

With only 8 teams expect two of the qualifying teams to have the same w:l. My conservative calculation will put Thunder at 5-2 and Pirates at 4-3, but I expect Pirates to upset somebody thus putting them above Thunder, not that it makes a difference in a 4 team playoff.

I see Spastic finishing 4-3 and squeaking into the fourth spot but getting knocked out in round one.

As far as the final goes, I think a Dice/Pirates final would be highly entertaining and probably go all 3 games. Dice will win first. The problem Pirates will face, again I could be mistaken because I don't know these peoples aliases, is a lack of experienced basers who've been to finals. Dice has been around the block and, unfortunately, still has the lag, erhm skill, to pull another victory.
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

1. Dice - everyone knows they are favourites, but i think theres a chance they can get upset in the semis by a mid tier squad. And who knows if they bother enough to win this league again. It seems like this season their sharking will be weaker due to inactivity, but their spids are more than good enough to be considered favourites. Also, Chief is pretty solid. Key players: mm89, stayon

2. Thunder - these guys probably have most overall depth, lots of good players in every position. This depth will make them finish #1 in regular season or maybe #2. Key players: half their roster really, i think eelam is a great addition for them in spid and shark as well as fizzy.

3. Mainliner - they got probably the best spider depth, their sharking will be great come regular season too. Seems like lifter is their #1 pick in terrier now (at least he twbds in terr a lot), he is not bad but im not sure he is gonna do well in twl. Come playoffs i see them being about equal to thunder.

4. Penetrate - twl penetrate is pretty serious business. They lose a lot in twd simply because they train newer players. Their twl line will give a headache to any squad. They retained most of their starters over the years. It's true they lost tsumetai, but now they have deverse and sauro, who would be great additions for any squad really, so I dont' see them weaker. I really believe these guys can finish 2nd and even higher, if dice makes a stumble

key players: jeenyuss, royst, dead_rain

5. Spastic - nice additions of meddi anidalife, and usoi looks like a hot twl addition too (dont know if he played last twl) I've seen great teamwork from them lately.
              Key players: jamal, schope, cripple (i have a strong suspicion hes rejoining dice in 2 days though).

I see them making playoffs and going further.

6. Pirates - i really dont know whos gonna play for them because of all the aliases lol. It seems to me they don't have pure spiders and i think thats gonna hurt them. I expect some no shows from them during the season because of their small roster. Even though they are doing really well in twd, it might be because everyone on their roster is a vet and they never have weak lines unlike other squads.

I think we are in for some intense competition this twl, especially if dice makes a stumble.

Furthermore, I dont think its really important who wins twd cup or who else qualifies. These 6 squads are just better than others on paper.
              lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

just cuz im tired of playing rs im gonna do this:
                k where do i start

Dice: ........no comment line:chief terr (obviously) cig/a2m sharks (obviously)
                spiders: mmm since paska and me left, it'll probably be: 89/stay/grand/jra/conf
                still the favorites (if they start caring)

Mainliner: blablabla cough cough Pandora cough cough
                terr: phizey(ROFLRRRFRFOLOLL, its tru tho) sharks:vati/max/cran/apoc spiders: zung/sarger/renzi/shayde/tsumetai (if he shows) if not maybe just maybbe Trasher(just bcuz hes a lggot fuk and steals every1s kills while camping

Thunder: oh god i dont even know where to start, let me look at roster
                terr: dream(port over the flag)win/Burnt sharks:dald/paul/falk/fizzy(alternate but prob spider) mhz (ROFL) menelvagor (oh god) and hellkite (jesus christ)
                spiders:hellkite/kian (faggot whale lover)/cremation/pub(LOLOL)/Ease(apocalypse is coming)/mene(maybe)/i.d./fizzy

Pirates: .......sec let me find pirates of the carribean characters list
                terr: The Black Pearl (scoop)
                sharks: Those Indians that attack Jack and think he's king (Dwop/Mattey)
                spiders: Those butt buddy pirates with the moveable eyes
                uh Lionheart/Singer/Jack
                oh jesus christ i give up

Spastic: terr: p_l sharksh/stabwound (OMG PH IS PLAYING)
                spiders:me(crip)/jamal/domi/humi/solace/anidallife(?)

Penetrate:
                clearly the underdogs this season
                terr:sauro/d_r sharks: jeeny/velo/d_r(if needed)/project/moot
                spiders:royst/turmio/deverse/fit of rage/zhou/zeebu

Brainwave: well idk if they're gonna last but ill give it the line
                terr:thix/wz
                sharks: downfall/midoent
                spiders:Kill/poxy/suede/booyah/detroit

Basingcrew:
                mmm gonna take a guess on this 1:
                terr:zizzo/maybe sumpson/or endangered
                sharks:namnlos/mbananas/herik/pressure drop
                spiders: leitz/beast of the east/rauta/sump/wheen/endangered/fp

simple:
                my prediction of the 4 squads lasting will be:
                mainliner/pirates/spastic/dice
                (oh and i didnt wanna put diso cause they're gonna jav bram and lose the game versus brainwave)
                and sage, i dont even know if they're going to last
                FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

fuck you bram for losing our game
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

re

wow crip way to forget about me.
                    TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                    TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                    KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                    1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                    1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                      kian (faggot whale lover)
                      At least he isn't a virgin.

Prediction: Kian will get more kills than Cripple that game. I will get a perfect 3 RPD (which don't completely matter during the game) because of Cripple's camping (that he swears he doesn't commit).

Comment

• pretty sure he has some "rings"..
                        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                        Your friend,
                        ​​Papi
                        ​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                          At least he isn't a virgin.

Prediction: Kian will get more kills than Cripple that game. I will get a perfect 3 RPD (which don't completely matter during the game) because of Cripple's camping (that he swears he doesn't commit).
                          LOL FIRST OFF, I'D RATHER BE A VIRGIN THEN FUK AN ENDANGERED SPECIES.
                          2nd, so paul, how many lb titles you got?
                          Oh wait
                          And I think Kian was playing under Baseball Allstar7 with TeKs while I was winning titles and you were choking for Sk8, I'm pretty sure, right?
                          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• It's apparent your records are carried on the backs of good players like megaman and stayon. Switching squads and it looks like Schope and Jamal are going to have to lug you around so you can get pretty numbers. Poor guys.

Comment

• last time i checked i got most kills every twlb final for rounds 1 and 3,
                              retard
                              and if 133-72 is camping, then you're seriously a dumb fuck

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE

Comment

• relax bro, people need some herb :fear:
                                1. You're reading my comment
                                2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
                                4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
                                5. You're checking it now.
                                6. You're smiling.
                                7. You're still reading my comment.
                                8. You know all you have read is true.
                                10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
                                11. You're checking it now.
                                12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Comment

Working...
                                X