Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lunch3

?find lunch3 B)
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

• on a side note, we will win

again
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• Originally posted by PH View Post
        fixed.
        aliasing gone up too, am i right ph?
        1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
        1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

• Zung's twlb predictions

Now that we got the twlb squads, we can actually write some decent predictions, so here it comes, Zung's twlb regularseason predictions.

1.Mainliner
          + most depth
          +active players

Vatican Assassin has been one of the best sharks in the past few leagues, and he will be one of the best in this league too, when you add some great spids you'll get pretty nice core for a squad. We recruited few nice terrs & sharks too, but we will see if they are good enough to win, I sure hope so.

- will the "new" players shine?
          - will tim come back?
          Key players: renzi, shayde, vati

2. Thunder
          + depth
          + so many skilled players who can play multiple ships
          + daldur's lag

Looks like these multileaguers can base too, they got pretty solid lineup. Eelam, dw & menel have proved that they can terr, paul/eelam/some1 will make a nice shark pair & they got some nice spiders too.

- no super spiders (IE. Mega, stayon, jamal, sarger who will just rape everyone)
          - daldur's lag (he might be too laggy to play at all)

key players: Eelam, Eelam, Eelam

3. Dice
          + nice spiders
          + mostlikely the best terr of the league (chief)

Dice's top-line is pretty damn good, why did I put them 3rd then? Well, mostlikely they wont care/try/whatever during the regular season and get few bad showups and loose to some semi good squad. But they will be good when it counts (playoffs).

(-) sharking
          - showups

key players: chief, stayon, downfall

4. Spastic
          + skilled players who got twl experience
          + jamal

They got pretty typical "Spastic roster", no radical changes the past leagues.... Exept now they got cripple (if he will stay). Cripple will be a huge help with that effective camping (some of you might call it smart pushing or w/e). But this lack of pushing will be their biggest problem too, I dont see any super pushing spiders... And will their sharking be good enough for twl? If they manage to get cripple, schope, humid, solace etc. back & active, they will be a real contender for the playoff-spot.

- will criple stay?
          - sharking
          - lack of push
          - inactive players

key players: Jamal, Cripple

5. Penetrate
          + got terrs, sharks, spiders (depth) but nothing special
          + teaming

They cant match other squads on 1on1 skills, but they will cover it with some impressive teaming. Few amazing spids would do miracles, but they only got lunch3, 2bad. If other squads will strugle with showups, Penetrate will do really well in this league.

- lack of mad skills

key players: Deverse, Lunch3

6. BasingCrew
          + roster got pretty nice balance (terr, spids, sharks)
          + strong performance in twdc

Trouper & Leitz can carry their spiders, the question is: can their sharks & terrs pull it home. They got pretty bad history in showups... But on the other hand, they had really nice showup last weekend in the TWDC so lets hope these troubles are in the past.

- Terrs & sharks

Key players: Trouper

7. Pirates
          +terrs (Zizu, scoop, raples)
          +sharks

This squad dominated the basing section during the offseason, but what happened? Simply they lost the spiderpower.... They got terrs, they got sharks, if they manage to get decent spiderline, they could do so much better. They recruited Zizu & Havu from Sage, maybe they will help with the spider problem, we will see.

- spiders

Key players: Raples, Lionheart, Dwopple

8. Disoblige
          + nice special ships with nice lag = $$$
          + old players

They got some nice players on their roster, but will they show, thats the biggest question. They have been quite inactive lately, lets just hope that they will get their pieces together in league. Most likely they will win few "better squads"(higher rank) with their special power & teaming

- inactive players
          - spiders

key players: Remu, Da1

------------------------------------------------------

Overall the league will be really tight, even the lower ranked squads got chances to beat all the top squads. The marginals are really thin, lets hope we will get nice matches with some surprises.

Then few random prizes:

Newcomer of the league: Trasher
          Most valuable player (for the team): Eelam, Deverse, Raples
          Spider of the league: Stayon
          Shark of the league: PaulOakenfold
          Terr of the league: Chief Utsav
          Best Push: Sarger
          - Zung

Comment

• good news everyone, bad for you though ahah losers heh, we're cloning lunch3 4 times so our new starting spider lineup is: lunch1 lunch2 lunch3 lunch4 lunch5. heh gl LOSIng lol because u can't beat that line.

zung did you play when lunch3 was really active? like, have you played against him in a bd more than five times? i'm just curious why someone with such limited knowledge of our top spider would rank him thus. much love to chief (we're starting a squad after twl with shayde, death row, and raspi) but he ain't got shit on kings.

nice read though.
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• Daldur not being able to play is not as extremely as important as everyone says. Just because he's annoying to play against and thus makes him stand out to a lot of people, doesn't mean we rely on him to win games. After saying that though, I do hope he's able to get his lag under control this season and is able to play when needed.

Thanks for the shout-out Zung, nice read.

Comment

• Didnt know camping in TWD for elite k/d ratio was such a contender of getting made fun of for twl
                FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                  Didnt know camping in TWD for elite k/d ratio was such a contender of getting made fun of for twl
                  most of that is probably directed at me, but if jamal/schope/domi/cripple show up, i don't think i will even be necessary, plus college lag is a bitch dunno how active i am going to be....unfortunately spastic might be without the self-proclaimed best camper in the league
                  TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                  TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                  Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                  - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                  Originally posted by kthx
                  Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                    Blaa Blaa Blaa Blaa Blaa Blaa Blaa....

nice read though.
                    I think that I have played some league matches against him, but mostlikely I missed his prime. (I have played the past 3 leagues) And yes, I know he is in the navy or something, but I picked him because he presents that mad skill that you guys are missing (imo). And about my limited knowledge... Well I think Deverse is your key spider (like I wrote on the random prizes), but lunch3 is on key role, if he will show, you will get what you are missing now...
                    - Zung

Comment

• Originally posted by Zung View Post
                      1.Mainliner
                      + most depth

Vatican Assassin has been one of the best sharks in the past few leagues, and he will be one of the best in this league too, when you add some great spids you'll get pretty nice core for a squad.
                      Let me fix. Vatican Assassin has been one of the best sharks in the past few leagues and still hasn't won a title.

I'm not worried about Mainliner at all I was more scared of Pandora. You guys downgraded which is not the way to win a title.

Depth? Your starting terr is wingzero or peace_maker? I don't call that depth buddy.

Dice: Terr: Chief Sharks: DF/a2m/cig (if your wondering they will show)
                      spids: stayon/me/crip/paska/grand/jra/suede/wax (aka best under spid)

We actually want to win again and will do so, so goodluck losing to us yet again because as long as I'm cap and still play this game no pandora knockoff squad or pandora will win twlb
                      Last edited by megaman89; 11-24-2008, 10:12 PM.
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                      1:waven> is if im going to prison
                      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• our terr is gonna be mikkiz i think btw. laugh all you want, hes been doing a pretty fine job.

P.S. vati is the #1 shark with or without a title!

P.S.S. and maybe weve downgraded some with other players, but our starting line isnt much different from pandora. weve got shayde and cranium now too which is a plus

P.S.S.S. aaaaand MAX B IS BACK. not that it matters, he sucks. but hes a good rapper over the phone
                        Last edited by renzi; 11-24-2008, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Vati's definately a good shark... but number 1?
                          Dice
                          TWLB Champions Season 8
                          TWLJ Champions Season 8
                          TWLB Champions Season 10
                          TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

• who is this a2m guy whos implying that he is #1 instead of vati??!! vat iis the overlord of sharks. you can be his waterboy though if youd like.

ok a2m you can be #1.5. gotta put vati #1 cause you know...hes my cap, gotta make him look good and stuff

Comment

• re

dice is also weaker than last season no rentals like domi/sumpson and no dwopple
                              TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                              TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                              KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                              1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                              1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

• Every shark rules!

Comment

Working...
                                X