No announcement yet.

TWLB Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idk..meg looks like a true white thug wigga straight outta the OC. wouldnt wanna meet him in a dark alley

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
      someone start with the fuked up nose jokes for mm89 already, thx

like that or somethin
      He does look like a greasy "word that I'm not allowed to say because I'll get banned but starts with a W instead of an n." However, his girlfriend does actually look pretty good. Unlike Kian's haha.
      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
      4:Geio> DEEZ?
      4:Geio> LOLOL
      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
      4:spirit> LOL
      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

• re

u kidding me scoop? both look like ugly retards that are on the lower ranks of popularity.
        TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
        TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
        KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
        1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
        1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Scoop View Post
          He does look like a greasy "word that I'm not allowed to say because I'll get banned but starts with a W instead of an n." However, his girlfriend does actually look pretty good. Unlike Kian's haha.
          http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=megamangw2.png

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/RAFAEL/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

i thought this was megaman89?
          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

• Originally posted by Downfall View Post
            Thunder has best shark depth outta all. Their major +
            most*
            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Efhat View Post
              1) What if I'm too lazy to take my time into typing an essay form lecture on a 3d spaceship game forum, so instead I type in a non-caring mood/way because I seriously dont want to waste more seconds of my life typing like this, to prove you wrong, Mr.
              2) Fu.
              3) UM > Washington State
              And last but not least, I'll be glad raping you in under because I'm going to embarass you more then Kian's gf.

Oh and P.S; Your a FAGGOT

Oh and P.S v2; (I'm not done yet) Atleast by the end of this season, TJ, FFe, Downfall will have titles while your still sitting afk in ?go twbd, newbie. So please, why dont you shut your mouth for once, for gods sake, and work on your rankings in Distention, faggot. Because your implements into this seriously has nothing to do with what I was referring to, but since you want to Highlight MY opinions, then I'll do as to you. And last time I remember, BW has been more productive then Spastic, and, FFE is more productive then you in under.
              Any questions? Didnt think so
              Afk
              1) Knowing that I would assault your grammar and inability to coherently type a sentence correctly, let alone an entire post, you still failed to use proper english. As for the rest of your post, it made me laugh. You know that Spastic is a social squad for the most part, and that is why you couldn't handle it. On top of that you were bribed away by "captainship" of a continuum squad....that sure shows where your priorities lie in life.

2) If you went to the extent of typing out such lengthy and "well thought-out" retorts, then why the sudden lack of substance here?

3) I go to Seattle University, not Washington State, and Miami is far inferior in most academic aspects. If you're looking for partying, then, yeah, you win.

P.S. You're a faggot (corrected since you obviously don't know the difference between your and you're).

P.P.S (not P.S. v2) I don't pride myself on how good I am at this game nor how many titles I have won (especially those won by being carried on the backs of superior players). If you and those whom you listed do, then they have a right to be prideful. I probably won't play all too much this season and I have never been one to talk shit or claim to be superior based on continuum skills.

Because your implements into this seriously has nothing to do with what I was referring to, but since you want to Highlight MY opinions, then I'll do as to you.
              ^ Is laughable. As for productivity, I would have to disagree. Over Spastic's tenure we have been far more productive in all categories. Even in recent times we may not play much, but when we do we usually win. That is more productive in my eyes than playing 20 times and losing 15. I honestly don't even know who ffe is...can someone tell me? (this is an honest question). The afk thing is getting old, and you should just stop now because you know I have dirt on you...and we don't want that out in the open.
              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
              Originally posted by kthx
              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• LOLOLOL MM89 actually looks like this autistic kid that went to my high school. Where do you live mega?
                3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

• these pictures are priceless, mega's bowlcut and eagle hook nose bring the laughs
                  What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

• anyone wanna see another pic of kians gf or is it old now

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
                      1) Knowing that I would assault your grammar and inability to coherently type a sentence correctly, let alone an entire post, you still failed to use proper english. As for the rest of your post, it made me laugh. You know that Spastic is a social squad for the most part, and that is why you couldn't handle it. On top of that you were bribed away by "captainship" of a continuum squad....that sure shows where your priorities lie in life.

2) If you went to the extent of typing out such lengthy and "well thought-out" retorts, then why the sudden lack of substance here?

3) I go to Seattle University, not Washington State, and Miami is far inferior in most academic aspects. If you're looking for partying, then, yeah, you win.

P.S. You're a faggot (corrected since you obviously don't know the difference between your and you're).

P.P.S (not P.S. v2) I don't pride myself on how good I am at this game nor how many titles I have won (especially those won by being carried on the backs of superior players). If you and those whom you listed do, then they have a right to be prideful. I probably won't play all too much this season and I have never been one to talk shit or claim to be superior based on continuum skills.

^ Is laughable. As for productivity, I would have to disagree. Over Spastic's tenure we have been far more productive in all categories. Even in recent times we may not play much, but when we do we usually win. That is more productive in my eyes than playing 20 times and losing 15. I honestly don't even know who ffe is...can someone tell me? (this is an honest question). The afk thing is getting old, and you should just stop now because you know I have dirt on you...and we don't want that out in the open.
                      LOL
                      What do you mean thats where my priorities lie in life, I dont take the time to download a game, and just chat. I think you would know by now that I'm competitive, and I play for competiveness, and not for just socializing on how to rank up in ?go distention, I'm sorry I couldnt reach your standards.
                      and lol you have dirt on me? you seriously dont want to start with me
                      including the pictures that I still have, Mr.
                      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• Originally posted by KiAN View Post
                        LOL
                        LMFAO
                        1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                        1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

• cripple is one pissed off puerto rican

TOURETTES GUY! ANYONE? ANYONE? ....anyone?
                          zidane> big play
                          Omega Red> dwop sick
                          mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                          WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                          1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                            Change the title of this thread to "Whose proverbial dick is bigger: Dice or Thunder?"

Stop being faggots who care enough to argue over 3 pages of a thread and PLAY THE GAME. It all goes down in playoffs. Until then, Dice can keep sucking off MM, Jr and a2m for their wins and Thunder can take solace in knowing that it will all be over soon.

A few things I want to add:
                            Did anyone actually think Cripple was going to stay on Spastic?
                            Stayon and Dald having an argument over lag. LOL
                            Spastic got straight raped by Thunder. Stabwound in terr. LOL
                            Remember when everyone just called Cig Smoke what he was? A fatass mother fucker who mastered cable pulls before they were big?
                            If this is your first TWL, you shouldn't be posting in the predicitons thread.

Now you can continue your pointless cock waving.
                            ur a fuckin idiot and was goin to ban me for havin aussie lag
                            1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                            1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

• long legged, pissed off puerto rican!

Comment

• this is renzi, flexin for the ladies
                                What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

Working...
                                X