No announcement yet.

The New TWL Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah I would also add displaced on my personal vendetta biased, never going to play twl list.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey View Post
      Oh yeah I would also add displaced on my personal vendetta biased, never going to play twl list.
      While you're at it add the following ppl to it aswell: Vitja, Mega Newbie, Vys, Brokenfist and Iam sure I am forgetting lots still so feel free to add more...
      TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
      TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
      TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
      First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

similarly, mattey would be on my list...
        Displaced> I get pussy every day
        Displaced> I'm rich
        Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
        Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
        Thors> prolly
        Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Originally posted by Funk View Post
          The only thing I think that should changed is. Both teams should be able to choose the time they play. I think they should have the whole week to play. If I want to play tuesday 9am EST. That's when we should play the game. Other then peak hours on the weekend. Where people have to work since they're in college. If the team fails to give a time before a deadlead. There game will be during that weekend at a giving time by staff.
          No

& about section 5, if a staffer asks someone to reconnect in the middle they will still get +1 death, right?
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

ok mattey, I agree..but theres only one way to solve this, let me join pirates..or we can duel and ill let you unplug ( =
            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

I still think that, after hard lock, you should still be able to move around your TWL roster in comparison to your TWD roster so long as the player moving from TWD to TWD/TWL was on the squad prior to hard/soft lock depending on the circumstances.
              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                I still think that, after hard lock, you should still be able to move around your TWL roster in comparison to your TWD roster so long as the player moving from TWD to TWD/TWL was on the squad prior to hard/soft lock depending on the circumstances.
                Your TWL roster will now be completely separate from your TWD roster
                and will be managed from the TWL site rather than TWD's...
                We plan to put a check in there so that you can only add players eligible
                to play as a TWL player onto the TWL roster from TWD.

But it's a grey area on ppl who have been on the squad long enough
                to be eligible to play in TWL since the start date etc.
                All depends on OP's rulings for that atm i guess...
                PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
                Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

can we start twl now plz, omfg
                  Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

RE: LAGGING

This is a edited version of what i've posted in staff forums but i thought it might be of interest.

I think we need to look carefully at the timing of the lag spikes. And remove players quickly if they seem to be lagging. Rather than waiting for enough evidence to ban them. What are we hoping to gain from banning them, it could just be a bad connection, we just can't tell to sufficient accuracy in most cases. Better to just remove them from the game and force a sub, this will work much better than hanging about trying to get a ban. Just say something to the cap like " %tickname is too laggy/spiky to play you must sub him or will will spec him."

Disruptive Visual lag we should punish in the same way the bot punishes lag it detected. Spec the player... Basically a zero tolerance of any strange/game play effecting lag in twl/twd (much. That way we get away from worrying if the lag is "cheating" but more to a view where if its giving an obvious "unfair" advantage you will be removed from the game....

In terms of detection. 3 staff members should be able to easily agree if someone is visually lagging. Most key games will be watched by at least 3. And in the case the player should be subbed or specced.
                    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
                      Disruptive Visual lag we should punish in the same way the bot punishes lag it detected. Spec the player... Basically a zero tolerance of any strange/game play effecting lag in twl/twd (much. That way we get away from worrying if the lag is "cheating" but more to a view where if its giving an obvious "unfair" advantage you will be removed from the game....

In terms of detection. 3 staff members should be able to easily agree if someone is visually lagging. Most key games will be watched by at least 3. And in the case the player should be subbed or specced.
                      that means even though someone's *tinfo is OK yet they are still visually lagging to the point of being especially disruptive to the gameplay, they could be specced?

that was my intrepretation. if its correct, i like it

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Sounds sensible, are you sure you're on staff?
                        "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                          can we start twl now plz, omfg
                          OMG TWL HASN'T STARTED MY FUCKING LIFE IS OVER...

Aight, you come and write this fucking website now... -_-
                          PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
                          Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

Originally posted by Funk View Post
                            The only thing I think that should changed is. Both teams should be able to choose the time they play. I think they should have the whole week to play. If I want to play tuesday 9am EST. That's when we should play the game. Other then peak hours on the weekend. Where people have to work since they're in college. If the team fails to give a time before a deadlead. There game will be during that weekend at a giving time by staff.
                            I actually really agree with this, I don't see why we should stop squads from being able to play on a Tuesday or something if they can both show all their top players that day. People do have lives, I don't see why we need to be so strict about cramming it all into a weekend (mostly Sunday) if both teams and an Op is free on a weekday.
                            7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                            7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                            7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                            7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                            1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

lookin' good flabster. i think you should give them a chance to reconnect first before making them get subbed.
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Da1: Yes, they would still get +1 if asked to reconnect (if the squad/player doesnt like it, then they can sub).

Flabby did a very good job of explaining how lag will be handled this TWL.

Vehicle: Yes, we allowed that in the past. Players on TWD roster before soft/hard lock can be added to TWL roster after those times by the captain. However, caps can only switch the TWL roster around the Friday before each weekend of games.

Comment

Working...
                                X