Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonlox View Post
    PjOtTeR teach me how to be pro in TWLM. i want to be number 1 :fear:
    Considering I dont know how this next season of managing will work I have no idea how I should enlighten you with the knowledge of TWL managing. Ofcourse I could teach you managing in general, but that would likely take way too much of my team so in conclusion my answer will be: NO!
    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Don't count Rape out of LB. As of right now, we'll dominate the cup but if you give us more time, we wont even need to play those cup gaymes. Our wbs are getting better by each game and with wingzero's (#1) terring, upsets will stack like pancakes. Yall better watch out, cuz our powerlevel will be way over 9000.

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
        LOLOL Exalt telling others they have not been good the past 5 years.... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I and with me probably 95% of tw doesn't remember when you ever did play good the last 5 years, if you don't see that accounts for something you are seriously as retardead as you act to be.

If you're supposed to be even moderatly good at wb, even Kian is far past godly in every ship...
        are you serious right now? all these non wb players talking shit to me about my ship like they know anything about wb, its so bad

I won't gloat with the rest of you, but i am damn good at what I do in my league, go get good in your own thanks
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Keep it at 8. When shitty squads or non-basing oriented squads get into TWLB they usually dissolve or get themselves DQed.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            are you serious right now? all these non wb players talking shit to me about my ship like they know anything about wb, its so bad

I won't gloat with the rest of you, but i am damn good at what I do in my league, go get good in your own thanks
            I'm a TWLM-D champion.. So I know my shit about the wb...so back the fuck off since you're crap at your one ship and I most likely would even beat you at that eventhough it's by far my worst...

Besides when did you prove you were good in the league you played? Oh wait you never did.... I did not at all consistantly show I am pretty good at the league I play, guess what... I actually did...

So please next time you type those words in that order think about what it is actually saying because if you continuously make dumb statements like that you really should think about pulling your head out of that pleasure star of yours because it brownly blurrs your vision.

Although admitting you never had a bright view at things before, your continuous assmunching doesn't make it any better...
            TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
            TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
            TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
            First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
              that's great logic, let's set them up for another catastrophic 0-10 season.
              disoblige, spastic and penetrate are all extremely inactive. that alone cuts it down to 8 "competitive" squads. you can safely remove teks and sage from that category, so we're down to 6.

just leave it at 8.

We were #4 at bd ladder last time i checked...
              FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

i dont understand all the hate vs sage really, i mean we are better then alot of squads, sure we might not have played their top lines and sure its only twbd but i think we will put up a good strong season.
                7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

lol exalt
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Tarriskat View Post
                    i dont understand all the hate vs sage really, i mean we are better then alot of squads, sure we might not have played their top lines and sure its only twbd but i think we will put up a good strong season.
                    Just wanna say, not everyone is hating on Sage. You guys are a fucking awesome squad and will do great in twlj/b. Don't let all these chumps get you down, you guys got some great players, you'll make em eat their words.
                    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by RiiStar View Post
                      Loving WZ's tactic of camping the flag with all your duelers playing :P
                      Don't worry, next time we'll leave a post-it note on the flag saying "Dear TeKs, please don't take this. Thanks, Rape"
                      DELETED

Comment

Alright so if there are only 8 teams in a 10 week season does that mean Pirates is going to have to beat 3 squads twice? Or is the season going to be shortened to 7 weeks? I think 11 squads would be ideal for a 10 week season. I don't know anything about ranks or whatever, but if the league can support more squads in TWL I think we should add them.

And who cares if Pirates beats teks 15-1 in twl, that's going to be the score in most of our games.

You guys are faggots <3.
                        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Since there are 10 TWLD squads, they are still trying to figure out how to go about LJ and LB only having 8 as far as scheduling.

e: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=35026

Comment

who the fuck is exalt
                            PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                            pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                            hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                            Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Working...
                            X